• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Invasion of Spadra (F/F Sci-fi aliens)

The Bandito

Verified
Howdy gang:

Lotus and I wanted to post a free illustration and a small chapter from Bounce Chix Origins (our Pin-up enovel available through MTJ):

(Like right here ------>) http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

To those of you that have made Origins such a success...thank you thank you thank you for your support. You've already seen this pic, and read this chapter...but I can tell ya that Lotus and I are almost done with Origins II, and hope to have it available in about 2 months.

For those of you that haven't picked up a copy of Origins...please check it out if this sort of thing interests you. There's nine more illustrations like this one, with a focus on erotic sci-fi tickle torture. I know not everyone likes novels, which is why we included so many illustrations. But if this tickles your fancy, you might like the novel too.

This story might be a wee bit confusing, since it's just a short chapter of a super long novel. The novel itself is in third person narration. This chapter is a sealed transmission...a taped broadcast from a Spadran news reporter capturing the midst of an alien invasion.

Thanks again, so very much for all the input, support, and feedback on this project.

I can only promise that the best is yet to come.

Stay tuned.

The Deet.

-----------------------------------

Surviving the Spadran Cycle
Transcribed from Spadran Chanel 399 news 14.41.1626441
Investigative Reporter: Roben Ikaalagoop
Spadran Sealed Archives: Do not Copy

This is Roben Ik, reporting live from the Enanane Sanctuary.

Confidence is high at the brand new facility built specifically to shelter the Spadran elite from the eminent invasion of the Evil Tickle Monsters from Outer-Space: called affectionately by its designers the Floating Paradise. Watching the two gorgeous Spadran suns set behind us, casting long shadows on towers of steel and glass, we bask in the knowledge that our people can finally be safe from constant attack.

Having just been completed weeks ago, the timing couldn’t be better for this state of the art technological fortress, as reports have already begun to trickle in from every corner of the globe that the next cycle has begun, and our fury oppressors have once again returned to wreak ticklish havoc on our people.

I’m being told that the final seals are being placed on the fortress doors, and that I will be locked in with a small group of about seventy-five Spadran engineers for the duration of the attack. The goal of this facility is to create an impregnable refuge for the Spadran people that will allow us to withstand future invasions by these aggressive alien anomalies.

Should this final test of the Circle’s defensive integrity prove successful then hundreds of identical structures will be erected on every continent of our great planet that will ensure the safety of our people for decades.

Floating thousands of feet from the glowing surface of Spadra on a cloud of ionized gas, the massive complex is completely inaccessible to outsiders once it has sealed its gargantuan doors. Built from reinforced nano-polymer, and armed with the latest Spadran bio-kinetic motion detection devices, I am told that the Viridian Circle will be the end of our unfortunate encounters with the ETMO scourge.

You can see behind me the gorgeous fruits of our technological labours, from the perfect shining buildings to the lush gardens and habitats. Enanane truly is the new promise land for our future. Every care has been taken to create this hidden sanctuary where we can safely retreat on the eve of future incursion.

Not only is this facility completely secure from ETMO incursion, but it has also been stocked with luxurious provisions and accommodations to ensure that no only can the Spadran people stay safe… but we can stay safe in style.

Now remember, for those of you still on the surface during the transition phase of the invasion, please follow the Code Twelve Guidelines to try and avoid capture from the tickle monsters themselves. Stay in your homes, and do not answer the door, even for the digital holo-screen repair companies. And remember to never, ever, under any circumstances…

Wait a moment…

Ladies and gentlemen there seems to be some commotion in the distance here. Can we get a shot of this?

I’m… um… there seems to be some sort of smoke billowing from the command sub-floors of building Alpha. I'm not sure what... well... the station operators don't seem to be responding at this time.

Are you seeing this back at the station?

I’m getting confirmation now from our prognostic indicator, that there has been some sort of explosion in alpha quadrant.

And… Sybla… are you still receiving me?

Another detonation has simultaneously occurred behind us at the energy production facility. The team is switching here to emergency power, but we still have no indication of what is causing the…

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHT****

…they believe to be some sort of energy disruption and are asking everyone to remain calm.

The facility engineers seem to be running this way as we speak. Directly this way, in fact. And there seems.. um… there seems to be something exiting the Epsilon chambers and following them at quite a brisk pace.

Oh…

Oh my god.

It can’t be…

Ladies and gentlemen the Enanane Sanctuary has been compromised!

Tickle monsters spotted in sectors nine, seven, twelve, and two!

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHT****

They’re everywhere…

It’s not possible!

This facility is supposed to be completely secure! There’s no way they could have accessed us in here!

We’re going…

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHT****

…make it to the tech shelter, where we may be able to hold out until help arrives.

It is absolute pandemonium out here!

The facility is billowing smoke from dozens of buildings…

Hysterical laughter is already echoing in the air…

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHT****

…a few hundred feet to the bunker if we can…

Oh… my… dear… god…

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHT****

Right behind us!! Drop the damn camera!

Head for the…

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHT****

EHEEEEEE… She’s got my feet!

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHT****

Oh god she’s GAHAT my FEEE HEEEEEET!

Oh puleeeze, DOHON’T tickle! Oh don’t TIHICKLE MEEEE HEEEEEEEEE!

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHT****

Nahat THAAA HAAAARE! Not my suit! OHEEEEE NOOOO HOOOOOO!!!

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHT****

AAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAA!!!!!!

OHO GAWD PUHLEEE HEEEE AAAA HAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAA!!!!

NOOOOOOAAAAAAAH HAAAA HAAAAAAA NOT THEEEE HAAAARE!!!

NAAHAAAT LIKHHHKE LAHAAAAAST TIHEEEEEEEEEEME!!!

****KSPRCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT****

End Trans.

Video sealed in Techvault Twenty Three. Samples on file.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on one of my favorite parts from one of my favorite e-novels ever. I loved this segment when I first read it: the inevitability of the "cycle" and the doomed surprise of the reporter at the end. A great concept, wonderfully well-executed!

And what a pleasure it is to see you in the Story Forum, also. The Spadran Cycle is rich with opportunities for more fiction, which I certainly hope we'll see!

A parrticularly favourite partof the novel from my standpoint too. A nice moment showing how sexy and evil the ETMO's can be. Wouldn't mind being the victim of the invasion myself ;) Love the fine detail of the picture, the alien landscape in the back and the two sexy alien girls in the front are terrific, a fantastic job there Bandito. Must say I'm really looking forward to part two of the story immensley.

Great prose to go with your new e-novel. Will we be expecting more of this? If so can't wait.

K: Dude, you are so awesome. Thank you so much for all of your amazing support. I apologize for the late reply, a small surgery, and hellacious work has kept me too busy of late. But Origins II is still slated to come out in about 1 month. Thanks again for everything. You're amazing.

Dev: Awww, my friend. Thank you so much for everything. And I know exactly what you mean...I feel like the ETMO's would be such terribly wicked ticklers. Being in their capable hands would be hell and heaven all at the same time. O II will be out in almost exactly one month! YAY!

love feet: Hee hee hee - thank you so very much!

tklphile1: thanks very much. You can definitely expect more. If you meant more free samples posted on the forums then: YES! I will have a long chapter to post this week. If you meant more of the full novel, the: YES! Bounce Chix Origins II will be released through MTJ in about another month.

Thanks again to everyone who came by to give this little pic and story a look, and extra thanks to everyone that picked up a copy of Origins.

You all rawk,

The Deeto

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back