• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heartbreaker

tkrexx

4th Level Green Feather
Not to be confused with 2 more recent fliks with similar names,this one's circa early '80's. Latino spends 1/2 the show trying to get anglo lass to date him...during a playful pillow fight, he asks," Did I ever, ever tickle your feet?" "NOOOO! not my feet!" He rips off her sandal and goes to work...in the next shot, they're rolling around on the floor in a rib-tickling fest. Interesting enough, during this part, BOTH her sandals are gone...some cursed editor evidently was NOT a tkfan. The actress is Dawn Dunlap. Another interesting note, the theatre i saw this flik in showed Flesh Gordon about 3 weeks before Heartbreaker...hmmmmm...

btw, After the tickle fight, she agrees to go out w/him...

Thanks for the info man, I might have to chek it out for myself.:)

Heartbreakers

One of my all time favorites, from 1983, I saw it 2or 3 times on TBS, but it's been awhile and I can never find it in the stores. It happens about half way thru the flick and is one of the best I've seen. I only wish it could have been longer, her reactions were great, really ticklish looking, great eyes, among other things. Maybe time for a Blockbuster run, peace.....B.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back