• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rancour: Somewhat Erotica and a question

jonsmith

A little project in erotica I might continue depending on the amount of input I get on this. What I want to know is, what do you think of this piece, does it make you want more? Less? Nothing at all? Speak people!!! What wouyld make this better? What takes away from it?

Case One: Blanche's Body

Blanche stood in the aisle, nestled between two bookshelves, reaching for the top book on the shelf. A history book, on the old kingdoms of Africa and the Middle East. She was a statuesque young woman with long light blond hair, almost a silver, and large green eyes. She wore a pair of blue jeans that reached her feet, and were ragged and torn at the cuffs. A hole at her knee and her left buttock completed the tough girl look she had decided on that day; not to mention they accentuated the erotic features of her hard, chiseled legs.. Her nike sneakers were tied tightly and they looked rugged and worn. Her feet were ferociously hot and sweaty. At times Blanche could slip her toes all around in her sock. The feeling was somewhat exciting to her, the constant swish swish of her toes as they wiggled, twisted scrunched and stretched in her shoes was just as pleasurable to her as sleeping with her boyfriend.

Her upperbody was just as hard, and fine as her legs. She wore a white, sleeveless tank top with a black choker on her neck. There was not a flaw on her that could be see. Her underarms were shaven clean, her tummy was a set of ab muscles and not a rack of fat over muscle and organ.

Having reached the book, she made her way back to the study carel where her bag was placed. She was the only one on the level of the library and she usually liked being secluded. No one would bother her, and she didn't worry about being watched by some perverts who wanted to check out her rear. The desk was large double sided item with enough room to actually lay on one side if you wanted. She put her books on the desk and sat down. She slumped down in the comfy chair and crossed her sneakered feet at the ankle. She moved her toes around while she worked.

Swish, swish, swish her toes moved among the sweaty sock, slipping and sliding drenched in the salty saline liquid. Her socks helped a lot in making her feet sweaty, they were old thick socks, she never washed them so the bacteria would just build up; sometimes she'd let the socks air out and she'd go in her sandals, but that was extremely rare.

Squilch slush slush...her toes dug into the spongy soles of her shoes. She turned the page, smiling as she continued her pleasurable activity. She continued to cook her feet in her oven like sneakers, blending her feet with bacteria that created a hot, corporeal funk.

Under the desk, hiding, a person, an animal, I have no idea, and no one else did either; but whatever it was, reached out and pulled the lace of Blanche's sneaker, and slowly methodically undid it as Blanche was busy pleasing herself with her acrobatic toes. Soon it had unlaced her shoe entirely, and blanche had no idea. When blanche moved her foot, the shoe slipped off, causing her to sit bolt upright and look under the table.

Nothing was there. Blanche looked under for a moment more before going back to work, casting the other shoe aside. Now shoeless, Blanch crossed her feet at the ankle and continued her sensual toe motions. The being under the desk inhaled with equal erotic pleasure the reeking stench wafted into its nostrils. It crawled close to her wiggling feet and stared at them, sniffing the student's sweaty socks, whose soles were dark with sweat and caked on dirt. It rested on it's four legs, or two hands and sniffed her feet, allowed her to absentmindedly bat its face with her disgustingly rank soles.

It's scorpion-like penis grew longer as it felt this female's soles carressing its face, and digging into its mouth without the knowledge of it; her feet played around it's huge teeth and aroused the beast even more. It's long penile organ was two feet long by now, and had only a few more inches to go before it would do what it always did.

Blanche felt the cool air on her soles as she wiggled and stretched and moved her feet. When she had her shoes off, she'd often rub the objects on the underside of the desk, to keep her mind occupied while she worked. She had gone through the first five pages of the book and was readng through the sixth. She opened her laptop and turned it on, still swimming in the pleasurable foot movements.

The beast under the table had reached the extent of its extension, and it was now forcing a semen-like substance up the shaft. Slowly it crawled up into the head of the penis, and then, began to crest over the head, dripping down onto Blanche's feet, while she slowly, unwittingly pleasured the beast. Blanche just thought it was an ordinary table leg or something as she crawled her socked toes up the beast's penis, iping sticky goo all over her socked soles.

Finally, she reached the head of the beast's long phallus, and she placed her toes on the sides of it. She wiggled her toes more as more and more of the goo pumped out of the phallus, and dripped over her feet. She rubbed her soles on the head of the long shaft and wiggled her toes directly on the top of the head. The beast went harder and harder, as if the whole appendage was made of stone, so hard it might have fallen off of a man.

Then there was more fluid, it blasted out of the creature's penis with the force of a water hose, and drenched Blanche's feet in its stickiness. The creature groaned, and Blanche looked under the table.
“What the FUCK?!?!” She screamed as she drew her feet back, and saw the sticky green goo. She flew into an angry rage and looked under the table again. Nothing was there, and so she rose to her feet, stamping them in their gooey covering. “Shit! What the Fuck, Who the fuck did this?!?!” She roared as she stormed out of the room. Before she reached the door, she heard a series of guttural clicks. She turned around, fell silent, then opened her mouth and screamed.

An appendage like a long arm coiled in dark fleshy wires shot from the darkness of the desk and nailed her in the tummy. The blow took Blanche down and she landed on her buns, as another arm shot out to wrap around her wrists. Then the beast emerged. Blanche's eyes widened as it crawled forth, penis still erect and now wiggling like mad. Blanche saw the dripping phallus and her eyes widened in horror.

“No...No!” She screamed as she shook her head and kicked her gooey feet. “Shit, please no!”

The beast uttered a guttural grunt as a reply and continued forward, the penis now stretching to her socked feet. It felt the soft socks and amazingly, removed them with ease. Her bare feet smelled horrible. They were known to cause college classes to be cut short. What did this creature want with Blanche's creamy size nines? The creature sniffed the air, and then its penis began rubbing on her soles, depositing goo as it went. The goo on her soles, plus the friction of the smooth penis head caused a tickling sensation on her feet. Blanche started chuckling insanely as the penis slid back and forth over her bare feet.

“Hehe oh shit, ahaha....” She struggled to free herself, “fuckin' tickles...Shihehehee!”
The beast grabbed her sides with two more penis-like projections and moved up her shirt, and wiggled around there as well, and this just set Blanche off. She kicked and bucked as hard as she could, and cursed and laughed like a mental patient. She felt more projections traveling along her thighs, up her jeans, tickling her ass and hips. There was no need to hold her down now, the projections had her in place. The beast dragged her back to the desk and dragged her halfway under it. Her arms now free, Blanche tried to grab something, anything, that would save her from this. She could feel the creature humping her. What was it trying to do, rape her? It couldn't get at her through her jeans, thank goodness. She found her cell phone in her bag and called her best friend Emily. Surely she'd know how to help her...or find someone who could.

But Emily's number was busy. She tried it again, and got the message machine.

“Emily, its Blanche,” she said quickly, “help, I'm being attacked by....no...NO...NO! NO NO NO!!!” There was a ripping sound and then Blanche started bucking and laughing, flailing her arms to the point that the phone flew across the room, far out of reach. There was a shriek of, 'GET OUTTA MY PANTS!' and then even louder laughter with shrieks of pain and moaning. Followed by more laughing and moaning. A loud, 'NOT MY FEET!' a 'FUCK! NOHOHO!' and then the message ended.

The phone was found the next day, along with Blanche's socks, sneakers and top, ripped apart. No one knew where she had gone, and it wasn't the first time it would happen to someone that year. The assumption was that a rapist was in the university. One who liked to kidnap his victims and tickle the hell out of them as well.

And this is why I was called in. I'm here to find out just what happened to this young woman. And make sure that no one else falls victim to this fucker. I had no idea what I was getting myself into.

Well that was certainly different! Kind of like hentai tickle horror.

So I take it the narrator is some kind of paranormal action here who understands kinks and fetishes?

The word that springs to mind with all your work is: intriguing. These aren't your normal run of the mill narratives.

So where is Blanche now and who is our intrepid hero and what the hell was that thing jizzing away under the table???

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back