• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Otto & the Gloom Beam

tkrexx

4th Level Green Feather
Not real sure that's the title...Never had much use for the late Jim Varney, but the scene in this flik rocks...well, the reaction does. Punishing his beautiful, if dopey, assistant, evil Dr. Otto has her lashed to a chair while robot runs feather duster along her arm, neck & face...which in my view is a pitiful excuse for tickling, but her laughter is golden! Her laughter echoes in the background for almost 2 minutes before the robot is distracted, at which time his victim is a slobbering, panting mess. Later, she is bound standing, arms up, the robot sneaks a poke under an arm to which she shreiks and glowers coldly at her tormentor. All in all, 2 nice scenes.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this scene before, it sounds like a pretty good one. Even though the tickling may not be perfect, it certainly sounds like it goes on forever (in mainstream terms).

I've actually heard of this movie from people before, but have never seen it myself. I think one of my favorite descriptions of it is "it's like being on an acid trip while on fire." I don't know what the hell that means, but it sounds like an evening to me :cool:

Rented it

out of curiosity I rented this one. For all of you Jim Varney fans this one is good. However, as far as the tickle scene goes it's not bad, the ticklee is attractive and yes the reaction is great. The tickle scene is not very long but background laughter lasts for several minutes. There are several scenes that follow that you find yourself wishing the Dr. would have invented a tickle beam instead of a Gloom beam. The Dr. has one of his henchwomen bound and vulnerable but only ends up zapping her into nowhere. overall this one's good if you are looking for something to get a laugh from.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back