• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Screen Test...Part 1

nylontoenibbler

TMF Regular
<b>This was Jennifer's big day. She had only been in LA for a few month's and she lucked into her first starring role. Granted it was only for some fetish film, but work is work. After about 60 minutes she finally arrived to the business address. A plain looking building, one would never know that they did fetish movie inside. Jennifer walked into the lobby and approached the desk. "Hello. I'm looking for FF Entertainment," she said addressing the guard at the desk. "Third Floor, suite twenty-one," the man answered. "Thank you," she replied, then walked toward the elevator. Jennifer took the lift to the third floor, then found suite twenty-one. On entering the office suite, a young women greeted her. "Hello," said Jennifer. "I'm looking for a Shannon West. I have an appointment with her this evening." "Just a minute," the woman replied, while picking up the phone. Then she pressed a button on the phone and said, "Jennifer is here to see you." Afterward, she looked at Jennifer and said, "Shannon will be out in a minute. Please have a seat."

Moments later, Shannon entered the admissions' area. "Hi Jennifer. It's nice to meet you," Shannon said with an extended hand. "I'm very pleased to meet you," Jennifer replied, while lightly grasping her right hand. "Come, let's step down the hall to my office," said Shannon. "Well," said Shannon, as she sat behind her desk. "You're interested in being part of our video, is that correct." "Yes, I am," Jennifer replied. "Well, so far, you have the looks to make a nice addition to our video." "As you know, the video will be made for men and women who enjoy tickling. So, I need to know how ticklish are you?" "I'm very ticklish," Jennifer replied. "What parts of your body are you most ticklish?" "My underarms, my feet, and my sides," said Jennifer. "But I'm more ticklish under my arms than any place else on my body." "Do you enjoy being tickled, or being the tickler?" "I can deal with both," Jennifer replied, "But I really like being tickled." "When was the last time someone tickled you?" "It's been at least 8 month's." "Do you have a boyfriend?" "No, not really," Jennifer answered. "Hmmm, that might be somewhat of a problem," Shannon stated. "Why?" Jennifer asked. "Well, as I told you, this is going to be an adult video. I don't want to team you up with just any guy. If you had a boyfriend with the same interest, it makes things easier and safer." "Well, I think I could find a guy who might want to help me out." "Well, no," said Shannon. "I can fix the problem if you don't mind dealing with a friend of mine." "I don't have a problem with that, as long as he's good looking." "Okay, here's a copy of the script," Shannon said, while sliding a short stack of stapled papers across her desk toward Jennifer. "Wedding Ticklers, Interesting title," she said. "Glad you like it," Shannon replied, then stated. "When you read the script, you'll find your tickling scenes won't have any dialogue. Just say whatever comes to mind." "Oh, don't worry about that," Jennifer remarked. You'll find it will become very easy in no time." "Okay then, when can we get started?" Shannon asked. "When are you free?" "Well, I can come in this Wednesday. Then I will be free by 4 that afternoon." "Then I'll see you Wednesday at 4 to sign the paper work. And, we'll need you to wear something cute and casual." "No problem, i will see Wednesday." said Jennifer.</b>

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back