• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Worms Armageddon XBox Live

-Hari-

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Downloaded this last night, Im SO hooked,its just like old times, anyone else a worms fan?

Oh yeah. I had it when it first came out and I just reinstalled it about 6 months ago on my PC. Uber addicting lol.

Worms is the absolute best! I can remember back in the day having Worms 2 on both my pc's and my wife and I would play against each other. She could never quite get the ninja rope down and I would laugh until I couldn't breathe while she would try and catapult herself over an obstruction. Also downloaded every language pack avail at the time.

I currently have the first version of worms that was released on x-box live and absolutely love it all over again.

Worms Is the Shit!!!!!!!
By far my favorite game of all time
I have World Party for my Pc

I was gonna download it on my xbox but i need to go get a new hard drive first
I had the regular worms they had on there

WORMS IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

lol, quoted from one of my worms in gameplay :D

"Worms, attacking parts other hermaphrodites cant reach" :p

Worms is one of those games where if you play it by yourself, it's really boring, but throw in 3 other people and it becomes the greatest game ever. It's a definite "party" game. My friends and I have had many laughing fits because of some of the ridiculous things that happen in this game. The banana bomb rules.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back