• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stressful vacation part 1 f/f (character intro)

iceman

TMF Regular
Rachel giggle as she finished her third glass of wine. Her two best friends in the world, Christine and Gina, were at her house, making fun of and impersonating each other. The three ladies were completely inseparable. They even worked at the same company, just different departments.

After a few more minutes of joking, Christine tackled Gina and began an all out tickle assault on her belly and sides.

"Nooooo!!!!" Gina screamed, her shoulder length brown hair, whipping around her 5'2, 100 lb frame. Her beautiful olive colored skin on her belly, (from her Italian/Spanish descent), starting turning a shade of pink. Luckily for Christine, Gina was wearing a belly shirt so there was no clothing cover.

Not that Christine needed it. Her 5'10, 150 lb frame easily overpowered the tiny Gina. Christine was of African American descent with long black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She grinned as she tortured Gina.

Tears flowed from Gina's brown eyes as she laughed and tried to cover up.

Finally Christine stopped tickling Gina's belly and let her up. This is how the
girls got when they were buzzed and the three ladies were finishing up their third bottle of wine.

"I can't wait for tomorrow." Rachel stated. The girls had rented a beach house for a little over a week and were leaving tomorrow.

"It suck you can't leave in the morning Rach." Gins said.

"I know, but I am coming straight from work." Rachel stated. Rachel had to meet an important client for a meeting but was leaving right from there. The problem was, they had to check in early or they would lose deposit on room so Gina & Christine were going early in the morning to get the room. It was ok with Rachel. It was only a 2 hour drive and she would enjoy it in her blue Miata with the top down. She would be there before she even got through all the songs on her iPod.

"Ok, we better be heading out." said Christine as she poked Gina in the bellybutton again. Gina squealed and jumped. "We have an early day tomorrow!"

Rachel stood up, her bathrobe swayed as she let her friends out. She hugged them both and they said their goodbyes.

Too bad none of them noticed the man in dressed in black in Rachel's yard with binoculars.

"Phase one started." the man said into his Nextel. "You do your part and I'll do mine....."

Hope you liked part 1. Part 2 will have more tickling in it.

I apologize for there not being indentations. I did this on my phone and it posted without them

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back