• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Screen Test...Part 2

nylontoenibbler

TMF Regular
<B>Jennifer returned to the office suite as requested, she wore a sleeveless blue blouse, adding a mini-skirt, and a pair of black open toed pumps. Shannon and the receptionist greeted Brandy when she walked in. Then Jennifer noticed, both Shannon and the receptionist, were wearing attires similar to her own. "Hi Jennifer," said Shannon. "Hi, I'm all ready to get started," Jennifer replied. "Good," said Shannon, then she pointed toward the receptionist, and said. "This is Linda. She also has a part in the movie." "Please to meet you," Jennifer replied addressing Linda. "Okay, come," said Shannon. "Let me show you our studio." "I have the release form for Jennifer to sign when she's ready," said Linda. "Let's show her the studio first," said Shannon. Shannon, Linda, and Jennifer, walked down the hallway pass several closed doors. Then they came to a set of dark wood double doors. Shannon opened the doors, and the women stepped into a large room. As the women stepped into the room, two men stood greeting them.

"Hi," said Jennifer. "Hello," said a tall very attractive, well-dressed man. "Hi there," said another man. "Boys, I'd like you to meet Jennifer. She's applying for a part in the movie." "Good to here," said the first man. "Jennifer. This is Linda's boyfriend, Tom," said Shannon, gesturing toward the man in a blue shirt. Then she turned toward the second man wearing a black shirt, and said. "This is my boyfriend James." "So Jennifer, you think you can handle being tickled?" asked Tom. "Yeah, there's nothing to it," Jennifer looked about the room, noticing two small beds, small tables, and chairs. The setting she found very simple and warm. Then she noticed three video cameras, lights, and microphones, placed about the room. "Now Jennifer," said Shannon. "This is the part where you've been caught by the two agents, played by Tom and James. They're going to ask you a few questions, then tickle you when you don't give them the answer. Now, according the script, you'll walk through the doors with Tom and James pulling you by the arms. After they question you, they'll tie you up over there. Linda and I are going to work the cameras. Okay, places everyone."

Jennifer, James, and Tom walked through the double doors, closing the door behind them. Shannon and Linda, turned on the video cameras, and the extra lights. Then Shannon manned the camera to the right of the doorway, and Linda the one to the left. "Okay Shannon, everything is working," said Linda. "If everything goes as I think, this screen test should be a wrap on the first take," Shannon replied. Then she yelled toward the door, "Action!" The doors opened. James and Tom, pulled Jennifer into the room. "We want that information lady," said James. "I have orders from my government, to see that it doesn't fall in to your sick little hands," said Jennifer. "We'll have to force it out of her," said Tom. "You wouldn't beat a woman," said Jennifer. "You're right. We wouldn't," said James. Then, as to the script, James and Tom pulled Jennifer toward a set of chains and manacles, attached to a wooden bar hanging from the ceiling. Shannon and Linda followed their movements with the video cameras. Then, Tom, and James clamped Brandy's left and right wrist in place above her head. Then they clamped her left and right ankles in a set of manacles attached to the floor. "No matter what you do to me. I'll never give in," said Jennifer.

Tom and James reached into their inside coat pockets, each pulling out a feather. Seconds later, Jennifer felt the light touch of the feathers rubbing her armpits. Jennifer began to laugh, joyfully. It had been years since someone had tickled her. And she enjoyed it. After a few seconds, she heard Tom say, "This isn't going to make her talk." Then the men stopped tickling her with the feathers. "Okay," Jennifer said to herself. "Now we move on the next scene." Tom stepped behind Jennifer. Then, without warning, Jennifer felt a pair of fingers tickling her exposed underarms. "Eeek!" She yelled from the surprising touch, as the ticklish feeling changed from fun loving, too seductively erotic. "Wait a minute," Jennifer cried, as a strange ticklish irritation ran across her body. She heard no reply, as she found it was Tom who was tickling her. "HAHAHA..." Brandy yelled, as she tried to pull away from Tom's ticklish touch. James stepped back and glanced toward Shannon, who was still working the video camera.

"OGOD OGOD OGOD, PA PA PLLEEEASSEE...This, this is a bit too much guys," said Jennifer, as she worked her shoulders. Then Jennifer realized, the people she was working for, were more serious about tickling than she had first thought. The tickling they were giving her, was both irritating and sexually stimulating. Jennifer had not felt the touch of someone's hands under her arms in a long time. The feeling was fast becoming a turn on. "HHHAHAHAHAAA! IITTTT TTTIICCKKKLESSSS!" Said Jennifer, as the ticklish force started to make her breath hard. "What are you doing to me," Jennifer sighed. "HAHAHAHAHAH Please stop, OGOD OGOD OGOD, it tickles". Soon, Jennifer found herself getting turned on. "Now," Shannon whispered. James stepped up to Jennifer, and started to rn his fingers up and down Jennifer's sides. Tom then started to tickle her belly. His hand and fingers found their way all over her midsection. James could feel Jennifer's body shake back and forth. Then, as Tom provided her with more ticklish irritation under her arms, James started to move his fingers down her legs. Jennifer let herself enjoy the erotic bliss sweeping over her body. "Wow, I've never felt like this before," Jennifer cried, as feeling of orgasmic fulfillment, slammed into the erotic, ticklish irritation, and discomfort. Shannon stood gazing at the TV monitor with her arms folded and her hands under her arms. Linda watched her display while smiling.

James turned back toward Tom and said, "Switch up. It's my turn now." The two men exchanged places, and James placed his hands under Jennifer's arms. Shannon gave out a sigh, knowing what Jennifer was about to face. Steven started tickling Jennifer, she found his touch far different from Tom's. James's fingers offered the type of erotic irritation, under her arms, she knew she couldn't take for long. "OOOHHHHH GGGGGOOOODDDDD! HHHAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Please, please stop," Jennifer sighed. "Not yet," James replied. The ticklish feeling was driving Jennifer up the wall. Then James softly touched the sensitive center of Jennifer's underarms, sending her into sexual shock. Jennifer again rapidly turned her head from side to side, flinging her straight hair about. She worked her shoulders, and hopelessly pulled at the manacles trying to escape. "SSSSOOOOOO DIIDDDD IIIIII PPASSSS," Jennifer replied. "Don't worry, looks like you passed the test," said James. "PPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE SSSSTTTTOOOPPPPPP, YYYOOOUUU GGGOTTT TTTOOOOO STOP I can't take this." "Oops, you just said the wrong thing," replied James. Jennifer soon felt's Jame's touch become lighter, and more seductively ticklish than before.

Jennifer's brain was buzzing with the ticklish irritation, and the erotic discomfort James provided under her arms. Her thoughts bounced their focused from her underarms, and the erotic titillating jolts that ran from her armpits. To the feeling she found running across her breast, down her back, then centering on her tummy, to the orgasmic shocks that rocked her thighs. Moments later, Jennifer felt herself wanting to scream. "You people are crazy," Jennifer yelled. James gave no reply as he started tickling her left armpit. "OOOHHHHHHH GGGGOOODDDDDDDD," Jennifer yelled. "That's a wrap," said Shannon. "Let's untie her."

"So, what do you think?" asked Shannon. "You people are crazy," Jennifer replied. "We know that," said James. "So are you in or out?" "I'm in," Jennifer replied. "Welcome aboard," said Tom. "I don't know how you and Linda can stand being tickled nonstop like that," said Jennifer. "It drives us both crazy when they get going," replied Shannon. "I like the feeling of wanting it to stop," said Linda. "Then not having it stop. The idea of James tickling me drives me crazy. Makes me feel funny all over, and really turned on. "So, when do we start shooting the movie?" Jennifer asked. "Two weeks from now," said Shannon. "Us girls will need to rest. I don't know about you, but James wore me out today," said Jennifer. "Well folks, lets close shop and go home," said Shannon. The End!</B>

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back