PDA

View Full Version : A question for the video producers here.

ticklishscribe
08-06-2009, 02:51 AM
There are a lot of awesome stories here on site and in Tickle Theatre as well ( and you all be the judge of mine). Now I was wondering if you ever thought of taking one of those stories and making a video out of it?

What are your thoughts.

the tickleshow
08-06-2009, 04:59 AM
There are a lot of awesome stories here on site and in Tickle Theatre as well ( and you all be the judge of mine). Now I was wondering if you ever thought of taking one of those stories and making a video out of it?

What are your thoughts.

that's actually a very good idea although I have personally had one problem with it. The appeal of many tickling stories is the outlandish fantasy aspect (alone in a space station, tickled by tickling creatures, etc) would make the vids hard to produce. Also, a lot of these stories work well because they require your imagination, rather than your eyes to do the work.
Obviously, this is just my opinion and I also never say "never".
Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.videos4sale.com/28100
http://www.tickleshow.webs.com/tksbanner.jpg (www.clips4sale.com/28100)

ticklishscribe
08-07-2009, 02:15 AM
I agree with you on some of the plots etc; total fantasy. That is why when I write my stories, they do not involve fantasy in any way. All my plots are realistic and could happen in everyday life. That's what I seek in writing them. If it's not real to me the writer, how real is it going to be to the reader.

that's actually a very good idea although I have personally had one problem with it. The appeal of many tickling stories is the outlandish fantasy aspect (alone in a space station, tickled by tickling creatures, etc) would make the vids hard to produce. Also, a lot of these stories work well because they require your imagination, rather than your eyes to do the work.
Obviously, this is just my opinion and I also never say "never".
Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.videos4sale.com/28100
http://www.tickleshow.webs.com/tksbanner.jpg (www.clips4sale.com/28100)