• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question for the video producers here.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
There are a lot of awesome stories here on site and in Tickle Theatre as well ( and you all be the judge of mine). Now I was wondering if you ever thought of taking one of those stories and making a video out of it?

What are your thoughts.

There are a lot of awesome stories here on site and in Tickle Theatre as well ( and you all be the judge of mine). Now I was wondering if you ever thought of taking one of those stories and making a video out of it?

What are your thoughts.

that's actually a very good idea although I have personally had one problem with it. The appeal of many tickling stories is the outlandish fantasy aspect (alone in a space station, tickled by tickling creatures, etc) would make the vids hard to produce. Also, a lot of these stories work well because they require your imagination, rather than your eyes to do the work.
Obviously, this is just my opinion and I also never say "never".
Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.videos4sale.com/28100

I agree with you on some of the plots etc; total fantasy. That is why when I write my stories, they do not involve fantasy in any way. All my plots are realistic and could happen in everyday life. That's what I seek in writing them. If it's not real to me the writer, how real is it going to be to the reader.

that's actually a very good idea although I have personally had one problem with it. The appeal of many tickling stories is the outlandish fantasy aspect (alone in a space station, tickled by tickling creatures, etc) would make the vids hard to produce. Also, a lot of these stories work well because they require your imagination, rather than your eyes to do the work.
Obviously, this is just my opinion and I also never say "never".
Enjoy the Show!
The TickleShow
www.tickleshow.webs.com
www.clips4sale.com/28100
www.videos4sale.com/28100

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back