• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads Challenges you! Week #61 Themed Member pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
We had some fun with no shoe-foot coverings Good work.

The old thread has been moved to the Themed archive.

It is time for the new Theme!

The rules are the same. You Must post an image that is on theme for this week. If you wish to comment or have a discussion with someone in the thread you MUST include a new on theme image with each post you make.

All non-theme posts will be deleted.

Photoshopped images are allowed, but you must include your entire real self in the image. You cannot paste you head on another person. In short you must be all you in the pictures. The Tzar does like origional Art, and will accept it as a self portrait for the artistically minded.

Onward!

This weeks theme is "Proud" Post an image of you that shows you with something you earned, made, won or achieved that you are proud of.

Let's see!

Myriads

inb4else

It's me. You can tell by the birthmark inbetween my breasteseses.

LOOKATTHOSEFUCKINGDUCKSARENTTHEYFUCKINGACES?!/1?!?!11one1/2

duckies.jpg

156d27s.jpg

I made this mix cd. It's not as spectacular as a child, but I raised it well.

This is me.

Balancing a spade on my face.

spade.jpg

Pic 1: Prizes from a chess tournament my class competed in back in 4th grade. The medals are from the district and "state" championships respectively (which we won, obviously), and the big chess king is from the national championship in Stockholm where our class ended 9th overall, with like 2 points up to 3rd place... :cry1:

Pic 2: Prize from the last chess tournament I competed in. The only relatively "big" tournament that I won, too. (I'm not counting the tournaments from 4th grade, since you competed for your class there and won as a team, this was my achievement and mine alone.) I think I was 13 or 14 at the time.

Pic 3: From graduation day this year. I was sneaky and downloaded the pic from our school website. I, uh, guess it's the only one they had of me when I didn't look completely wasted (I had had a bottle of champagne and a LOT of beer that morning). Anyway, I'm holding an envelope with a diploma for "Best Student" at my programme, as well as a book that they gave me. Farthest to the left is my principal. I hate her, lol.

My 3D teacher gave me a C for this ..
But I don't care .. I freakin' love it.

Hmm, Amy, your thumb looks suspicious, can you bend it backwards like this?

Also, I consider this an achievment to be proud of, so I'm on topic! :eek: I have managed to fake injuries during Phys Ed with this lovely thumb, and freaking people out is an achievement as good as any! :D

My 3D teacher gave me a C for this ..
But I don't care .. I freakin' love it.

very cool u should have getten a better grade on it

im proud of my appartment

SANY1270.jpg

SANY1269.jpg

my bestest friend in the hole wide world

SANY1268edit.jpg

SANY1267.jpg

SANY1266.jpg

SANY1265.jpg

Going with the whole 'house' theme..

I'm proud of my mirror dresser, because it's dope. :D

1.) I'm proud of my friendship with Cassi. (<3333)

2.) And mine with Manda. Even though she's always going and getting herself pwn'd. ^^

Attachments

• PwningManda.jpg
    PwningManda.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 160
Well I don't have any kids but I was very proud of graduating high school because I never thought I would:

This costume (based on a last minute decision to attend a work related Halloween party last year)...AARRGG! Johnny Depp, eat your heart out, LOL!!

jugs :justlips:

The first one is when I got promoted to Sergeant during my first deployment. I edited out the faces of the others in the picture for their privacy, as well as my nametape.

The second two pics are of the first stained-glass sun-catcher that I created.

The last picture is a picture from my wedding.

I'm also extremely proud of my son, but I'm not comfortable posting pictures of him, here.

waited in line for hours 2 get autographs from papa roach my back hurt and i got burnt but got them and some pics yay

This is me with Danielle, a girl I met at Anime Boston 2009. I spent most of Saturday with her, giving me something to do besides just hang out in the game room and wait forever to get a turn at a lot of games which I'd be over with in a few seconds. She proved that new friends can appear in the least likely of places, and made Anime Boston 2009 a con to remember in its own unique way.

Im very proud of the house me and absentia owns!

n589111722_1604935_9728.jpg

The house and the garden!

n589111722_1838192_3529.jpg

Kitchen

5814_107536111722_589111722_2720532_3688321_n.jpg

The dining room (that will become a 50's diner in the near future)

5814_107536116722_589111722_2720533_5625583_n.jpg

The livingroom (that will become a pirate themed room in the near future)

5814_107536141722_589111722_2720537_3516940_n.jpg

The livingroom

5814_107536156722_589111722_2720539_2928695_n.jpg

The livingroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back