• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Gathering in Newcastle Christmas 2002!

Stuart

TMF Poster
If sufficient numbers are interested this gathering can go ahead. Add your name to this thread or e-mail the events organiser (me) on: -
[email protected]

FWIW, I mailed all the UK and European attendees I know about, both from my gatherings list and from previous mention, letting them know about your event. Do mail me if you wish for any information regarding hosting these events. I'm happy to help, and have hoped your country would get these events going, too! :D

Your help is certainly appreciated dvnc! In fact not only is it appreciated but it is also desperately needed!!
I've organised a good number of events during the last few years but never have i organised an event such as this.
I suppose the biggest problem i face is uncertainty. How many people should i expect to cater for at this event? Also, what exactly transpires at meetings of this sort? Finding a suitable location that is easily accessible (and relatively inexpensive) is the easy part, but what else should i consider? What should i provide by way of entertainment? Furthermore with regards to the main attraction - the tickling - what should i aim to provide?
I have never attended a tickle gathering before, let alone hosted one, and so to be honest i have no idea of what it is that i have to do - except that i must do it,whatever it may be! To the best of my knowledge no tickling event has occurred in the UK in the last year or so and therefore i want to rectify this shameful situation by hosting one myself. I can do this. It is not beyond me or the UK - i just need a little bit of help first!
:confused:

Everyone hosting these faces unsurety. OTOH, there's a half dozen or so in the US, now, where 5 years ago, there were 2 or 3. Gotta start somewhere. I help one there and got, what was it, 8 or so people. Seen several of them since. Two of them at the last NEST, and it was FINE seein' 'em both.

How many? If you screen everyone before sending a list, and get rsvps from 'em, you'll have a good idea of the numbers. A munch, weeks before, can help to assure that some folks are comfortable enough to attend.

As to what there should be at such an event, most often, it's half social and half play-party. So long as you see that there's no non-consentual touching, it's all good.

Beyond location, see that you have enough to drink of NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. Booze can wreck an event, and let's face it - who wants to forget any of it? Hydrate your 'lees, and provide fluid enough to keep everyone comfortable.

Beyond that? Bindings. Good, stable, comfortable binding for your bondage pleasure *can* be a biggie. If you don't own bondage gear (and many don't) there's several notions. One of the simplest is to take turns just holding on to wrists and ankles. Another's to use thick padding and a simple bit of rope bondage. Wit' rope, have some sort of clipper to cut it quick in the event of emergency. Your 'lee should feel comfortable and safe. Picture having to flail about in bondage, tickled vigorously, and think of what thin bindings will do to your wrists and ankles, and you'll likely figure out a solution that I've not even thought about. There's many of them.

Entertainment? I eschew it, but many hosts find that folks really wanna see such. Personally, I dig the play way too much to pause for a video preview, and several events have serious stalled 'cause all the men in the room stop to watch TV. We can do that at home, alone. In a room full of players, play!

Aim to provide a safe place to meet and socialize. you don't NEED a bed for tickling, for instance. A chair can work. So can a couch. So can the FLOOR, with a blanket and pillow. It's about comfort for the 'lee, and a set of rules for play. I'll send ya mine.

You're right about it havin' been a long time since the lone UK event occured. I hosted that, and there were two women and (I think) 5 men other than me. There are several good and helpful folk, with experience in the BDSM community, whom I hope will jump to your aid.

Good luck! Talk to ya in mail,

dvnc

Good idea

About time there were some people from uk discussing this:).Well done Stuart for starting this thread!I'm game.Hope loads of brits on this site reply soon.

Happy tickling everyone.We're a rare breed:devil:

Im so glad that a number of brits come here that we can hold some gatherings of our own just like the Americans do. I would love to come to one of them

Andy

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back