• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Flight

MsRoni

TMF Novice
This story was written for a friend of mine who is a lee. Some sections of this story are fact and some are fiction. I will leave it up to you the reader which is which. I wrote this story from a Ler point of view. I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on what I have written. I also hope you enjoy the story.

We usually get together on a Thursday afternoon for a personal training work out session and massage. I was feeling decisively wicked this week after seeing him on the weekend and still we had not played. On the Sunday I had played at the club with 2 deliciously masochistic boys and had a wonderful evening. He saw the Sadist in me, he saw how I still show care but still have my way. Did this intrigue him? Did this increase the want in him? Did it whet his appetite for me to also torture him? I hope so because I so much want to torture and play with him.

During one of our daily communications I ordered that he stay over night this Thursday and to bring his work clothing with him for the next day and his toiletries. He asked why and I told him he is staying for dinner and then we shall see what happens after that. He argued that he couldn’t but I would not hear of the excuses he provided me.

I planned how the evening would go and it was going to be a deliriously torturous evening, He has been wishing for so long to find some one who will push him over the edge. He has taunted me to the point where I know what he wants. Silly boy wished for it and now I wonder how far I can push him. Perhaps after seeing me play at the club he knows he may have asked for more than he bargained for.

He arrived at 4.00 pm and we sat at the table having coffee as we always do and updating each other with what has been happening in each others lives. Communication plays a huge part in our lives and this has helped to build the trust and respect we have for each other.

After having our coffee we get into the workout. I hate him sometimes when we do this as it does hurt but I also feel so much better for it afterwards. I hope to one day be able to stand in front of him and work out as hard as he does and keep up with him. We finish the work out and have a drink and we relax a little. Dinner is cooking and almost ready to be served and eaten. After dinner is eaten and kitchen cleaned away we relax some more to allow our stomaches to settle, with what I have planned his stomache needs to be settled. I play with his mind a little and start pushing some buttons with talk of tickling and listening to him speak of the tortures that lee’s look for. He hasn’t realised that every time he speaks about tickle torture he squirms and wriggles in his seat. I love so much watching him when he speaks of the tortures a lee craves and desires so much.

It’s time to begin getting him into the mindset of being tortured tonight. I don’t want resistance from him. I want him to want this as much as I do. He craves it and I want to torture his body. I want him to feel my power and most of all I want his submission to me. I want him to want everything that a D/s relationship can give to both parties.

We move into the bedroom. I already have the ropes and the cuffs set out on the bed. The bed has a plastic sheet on it which is covered with a bed sheet. The ropes are attached to the bed and laying across it waiting for his arms and legs to be outstretched. The wrist and ankle cuffs are at the foot of the bed waiting for him. He looks at me with a little fear in his eyes. I order him to take all his clothing off, put the wrist and ankle cuffs on and to do it quickly and lay on the bed.

I walk out of the room while he prepares himself for a wickedly evil night. In the spare room I have sorted out all the toys and which oil to use to tickle him with.

Once an appropriate time has passed to allow him to prepare himself I walk back in. I bring water with me as he is going to need it during the play session and some glucose lollies for him to re-energise him.

He is laying on the bed and looking very nervous. I walk to the far side of the bed and attach the first rope to his right wrist. I watch him as he lays there looking at me and what I am doing. I tie the rope very tight and tell him to pull on it. I tell him to pull tightly to see how far his arm movement is. Satisfied with the rope position I move to his right leg. I repeat the procedure till he is fully bound. Each time telling him to pull as tightly as he can to make certain the ropes are tight enough for him not to move and to prevent him from being able to protect his body. I want him helpless, vulnerable and open to my touch.

I look at him laying there spread eagled on my bed. I ask him do you want this? He replies yes. I ask him do I have consensual non consent to ignore your pleading for mercy? He replies yes. I ask him yes what? He replies yes Mistress you have non consensual consent to do with me as you wish. I reply with good boy.

I tell him I am going to tickle him till he can take no more. I will be monitoring his reactions during the entire session. He will be given water at different intervals to rehydrate his body. This is not to be misunderstood as me giving him mercy. This is a safety issue. I may also at some stage blindfold him to stop him from resting into the session.

I begin with the session with rubbing very gently oil onto his body. Soft gentle circles which tickle somewhat. This makes him squirm and try to move his body from me. It is also the beginning of his laughter and more so his torment.

Once his entire body is oiled I begin looking for his most ticklish hot spots. I start from his toes and work my way down his feet. Trailing my nails over the soles and then up the inside of his leg. I look at him as he squirms and say to him is that nice? Do you like this? I reach his thighs and trail my nails on the inner part knowing what reaction this may cause and also a source of embarrassment to him. His body reacts and I smile at him. You do like that. Trailing my nails further up his body I find the spot I love to tease which is just above his genitals and to the side near his hips. I call it the magic spot. It makes a man react sexually and knowing when a man is aroused he will take a lot more torture then when he is not. I stay there for a little while making sure he is very much aroused. Moving up to his chest and looking at his ribs. I ask him you know where I am going now don’t you? He shakes his head asking me not to go there. I trace my nails over his rib cage. He tries hard not to laugh but my nails cause his reactions to laugh and try to cover his ribs. I laugh and tell him he can’t hide from me now. I have you exactly where I want you. I trail my nails over his ribs and slowly increase the pressure. He is laughing and thrashing to get away and move my hands off his body. This excites me and I dig my fingers in tickling him and creating the get away from me reactions. He craves it yet hates it for it tickles him.

I slowly move away from his chest and trail my nails along the inner parts of his arms. Mmm, so soft and so tender. I love seeing him so vulnerable. I can do anything to him and he cannot do a thing about it. This makes me love it and want it so much more.

I use some toys on his now very sensitive body. Brushes, vibrators, plastic scrapers, suede and mink. All implements of torture to his body. He thrashes about on the bed. Laughing and giggling, getting to a point where he can no longer take my administrations. I ask him have you had enough? He replies yes Mistress please no more. I take hold of his head and look him straight in the eyes. I tell him too bad I have not had enough, you are my toy and I want more from you. You can and you will take more. Won’t you? He looks at me and I dig my fingers into his ribs. I tickle him intensely now till I have his response. Tell me you will take more I say to him. He shakes his head and thrashes some more to stop me. Tell me you can and will take more. All the time my fingers are torturing him. He begs for mercy, he wants to stop and calls his safeword. I look at him and tell him I cannot hear him. I did not hear what he said to my question either. Torture increases as I use the vibrator to his body. His nipples, his ribs, his inner arms and thighs. His body thrashing and breaking out into a sweat. He is wanting it to stop. He begs to me to stop. I ignore his pleas. I want him to feel my power
over him. I want his submission to me. I want to control him.

He thrashes about more and his moans of pleasure and of torment get louder, he is dropping and will soon be broken. I increase the torment to his body. I watch as he thrashes continue to try and stop me. He moves
his head from side to side telling me to stop. I tell him I cannot hear him. What are you saying? Ohhh you want me to stop. I tell him I cant do that as I am having way too much fun.

I continue with using the different toys on his body. I am so excited now and loving watching his body react to the slightest of touch. He is mine.

Eventually the endorphins start to take over his body more and more. He is going to his happy place where he can take more and more of my administrations of tickle torture. He has been pushed way beyond his limits. I ask him whose toy are you? Yours Mistress comes from his lips. I ask again whose toy are you? He tries hard to focus on the question and replies Yours Mistress. I kiss his forehead and say good boy.

Taking the mink I trail it all over his face. He moves his head away from me but the mink follows his head, There is no escaping my touch boy. You will be available to me. Do you understand this? He thrashes and tries hard to move from me. Do you understand this boy? He once again tries to focus and replies Yes Mistress. I trail the mink across his chest and dig my fingers into his rib cage. I can do anything to you cant I? He thrashes yet again and tries hard to ignore my questioning. I can do anything to you cant I was asked again as I dig my fingers in to tickle. Yes Mistress was the reply.

Satisfied he has taken much more than he would normally. He is spent and drifting. His body will take no more. He is broken and he needs his time in his happy place. The endorphins are now taking over his body and he has drifted off into his happy place.

I release his arms and legs from the cuffs. I cover him with the blanket to keep him warm and lay beside him to cuddle and caress him while he drifts. I feed him some of the glucose lollies and give him water.

He lay in my arms restful and at peace, knowing he is protected and nothing will harm him while he flies. Fly high my boy I love watching you in flight.

Wow.....that was amazing. Even, as a ler, I found that incredibly sensual and mind blowing. I could smell the tension and the fear. Maybe there is a lee part of me afterall.

Thanks for sharing that !

This story was written for a friend of mine who is a lee. Some sections of this story are fact and some are fiction. I will leave it up to you the reader which is which. I wrote this story from a Ler point of view. I would be very interested to hear your thoughts on what I have written. I also hope you enjoy the story.

We usually get together on a Thursday afternoon for a personal training work out session and massage. I was feeling decisively wicked this week after seeing him on the weekend and still we had not played. On the Sunday I had played at the club with 2 deliciously masochistic boys and had a wonderful evening. He saw the Sadist in me, he saw how I still show care but still have my way. Did this intrigue him? Did this increase the want in him? Did it whet his appetite for me to also torture him? I hope so because I so much want to torture and play with him.

During one of our daily communications I ordered that he stay over night this Thursday and to bring his work clothing with him for the next day and his toiletries. He asked why and I told him he is staying for dinner and then we shall see what happens after that. He argued that he couldn’t but I would not hear of the excuses he provided me.

I planned how the evening would go and it was going to be a deliriously torturous evening, He has been wishing for so long to find some one who will push him over the edge. He has taunted me to the point where I know what he wants. Silly boy wished for it and now I wonder how far I can push him. Perhaps after seeing me play at the club he knows he may have asked for more than he bargained for.

He arrived at 4.00 pm and we sat at the table having coffee as we always do and updating each other with what has been happening in each others lives. Communication plays a huge part in our lives and this has helped to build the trust and respect we have for each other.

After having our coffee we get into the workout. I hate him sometimes when we do this as it does hurt but I also feel so much better for it afterwards. I hope to one day be able to stand in front of him and work out as hard as he does and keep up with him. We finish the work out and have a drink and we relax a little. Dinner is cooking and almost ready to be served and eaten. After dinner is eaten and kitchen cleaned away we relax some more to allow our stomaches to settle, with what I have planned his stomache needs to be settled. I play with his mind a little and start pushing some buttons with talk of tickling and listening to him speak of the tortures that lee’s look for. He hasn’t realised that every time he speaks about tickle torture he squirms and wriggles in his seat. I love so much watching him when he speaks of the tortures a lee craves and desires so much.

It’s time to begin getting him into the mindset of being tortured tonight. I don’t want resistance from him. I want him to want this as much as I do. He craves it and I want to torture his body. I want him to feel my power and most of all I want his submission to me. I want him to want everything that a D/s relationship can give to both parties.

We move into the bedroom. I already have the ropes and the cuffs set out on the bed. The bed has a plastic sheet on it which is covered with a bed sheet. The ropes are attached to the bed and laying across it waiting for his arms and legs to be outstretched. The wrist and ankle cuffs are at the foot of the bed waiting for him. He looks at me with a little fear in his eyes. I order him to take all his clothing off, put the wrist and ankle cuffs on and to do it quickly and lay on the bed.

I walk out of the room while he prepares himself for a wickedly evil night. In the spare room I have sorted out all the toys and which oil to use to tickle him with.

Once an appropriate time has passed to allow him to prepare himself I walk back in. I bring water with me as he is going to need it during the play session and some glucose lollies for him to re-energise him.

He is laying on the bed and looking very nervous. I walk to the far side of the bed and attach the first rope to his right wrist. I watch him as he lays there looking at me and what I am doing. I tie the rope very tight and tell him to pull on it. I tell him to pull tightly to see how far his arm movement is. Satisfied with the rope position I move to his right leg. I repeat the procedure till he is fully bound. Each time telling him to pull as tightly as he can to make certain the ropes are tight enough for him not to move and to prevent him from being able to protect his body. I want him helpless, vulnerable and open to my touch.

I look at him laying there spread eagled on my bed. I ask him do you want this? He replies yes. I ask him do I have consensual non consent to ignore your pleading for mercy? He replies yes. I ask him yes what? He replies yes Mistress you have non consensual consent to do with me as you wish. I reply with good boy.

I tell him I am going to tickle him till he can take no more. I will be monitoring his reactions during the entire session. He will be given water at different intervals to rehydrate his body. This is not to be misunderstood as me giving him mercy. This is a safety issue. I may also at some stage blindfold him to stop him from resting into the session.

I begin with the session with rubbing very gently oil onto his body. Soft gentle circles which tickle somewhat. This makes him squirm and try to move his body from me. It is also the beginning of his laughter and more so his torment.

Once his entire body is oiled I begin looking for his most ticklish hot spots. I start from his toes and work my way down his feet. Trailing my nails over the soles and then up the inside of his leg. I look at him as he squirms and say to him is that nice? Do you like this? I reach his thighs and trail my nails on the inner part knowing what reaction this may cause and also a source of embarrassment to him. His body reacts and I smile at him. You do like that. Trailing my nails further up his body I find the spot I love to tease which is just above his genitals and to the side near his hips. I call it the magic spot. It makes a man react sexually and knowing when a man is aroused he will take a lot more torture then when he is not. I stay there for a little while making sure he is very much aroused. Moving up to his chest and looking at his ribs. I ask him you know where I am going now don’t you? He shakes his head asking me not to go there. I trace my nails over his rib cage. He tries hard not to laugh but my nails cause his reactions to laugh and try to cover his ribs. I laugh and tell him he can’t hide from me now. I have you exactly where I want you. I trail my nails over his ribs and slowly increase the pressure. He is laughing and thrashing to get away and move my hands off his body. This excites me and I dig my fingers in tickling him and creating the get away from me reactions. He craves it yet hates it for it tickles him.

I slowly move away from his chest and trail my nails along the inner parts of his arms. Mmm, so soft and so tender. I love seeing him so vulnerable. I can do anything to him and he cannot do a thing about it. This makes me love it and want it so much more.

I use some toys on his now very sensitive body. Brushes, vibrators, plastic scrapers, suede and mink. All implements of torture to his body. He thrashes about on the bed. Laughing and giggling, getting to a point where he can no longer take my administrations. I ask him have you had enough? He replies yes Mistress please no more. I take hold of his head and look him straight in the eyes. I tell him too bad I have not had enough, you are my toy and I want more from you. You can and you will take more. Won’t you? He looks at me and I dig my fingers into his ribs. I tickle him intensely now till I have his response. Tell me you will take more I say to him. He shakes his head and thrashes some more to stop me. Tell me you can and will take more. All the time my fingers are torturing him. He begs for mercy, he wants to stop and calls his safeword. I look at him and tell him I cannot hear him. I did not hear what he said to my question either. Torture increases as I use the vibrator to his body. His nipples, his ribs, his inner arms and thighs. His body thrashing and breaking out into a sweat. He is wanting it to stop. He begs to me to stop. I ignore his pleas. I want him to feel my power
over him. I want his submission to me. I want to control him.

He thrashes about more and his moans of pleasure and of torment get louder, he is dropping and will soon be broken. I increase the torment to his body. I watch as he thrashes continue to try and stop me. He moves
his head from side to side telling me to stop. I tell him I cannot hear him. What are you saying? Ohhh you want me to stop. I tell him I cant do that as I am having way too much fun.

I continue with using the different toys on his body. I am so excited now and loving watching his body react to the slightest of touch. He is mine.

Eventually the endorphins start to take over his body more and more. He is going to his happy place where he can take more and more of my administrations of tickle torture. He has been pushed way beyond his limits. I ask him whose toy are you? Yours Mistress comes from his lips. I ask again whose toy are you? He tries hard to focus on the question and replies Yours Mistress. I kiss his forehead and say good boy.

Taking the mink I trail it all over his face. He moves his head away from me but the mink follows his head, There is no escaping my touch boy. You will be available to me. Do you understand this? He thrashes and tries hard to move from me. Do you understand this boy? He once again tries to focus and replies Yes Mistress. I trail the mink across his chest and dig my fingers into his rib cage. I can do anything to you cant I? He thrashes yet again and tries hard to ignore my questioning. I can do anything to you cant I was asked again as I dig my fingers in to tickle. Yes Mistress was the reply.

Satisfied he has taken much more than he would normally. He is spent and drifting. His body will take no more. He is broken and he needs his time in his happy place. The endorphins are now taking over his body and he has drifted off into his happy place.

I release his arms and legs from the cuffs. I cover him with the blanket to keep him warm and lay beside him to cuddle and caress him while he drifts. I feed him some of the glucose lollies and give him water.

He lay in my arms restful and at peace, knowing he is protected and nothing will harm him while he flies. Fly high my boy I love watching you in flight.

There is certainly more to you than meets the Eye Ms Roni. An excellent story and very well written.

I would love to get to know you better as we come from the same town. :) :) :)

Respect To You, and take care :)

Thank you everyone for your thoughts on this writing. The lee in question and I had a lot of fun on the day we did eventually play. I so look forward to the next time

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back