• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Steakhouse (F/F feet, nylons, bare)

d_mov

Nicole walked into the local steakhouse wearing her navy pantsuit and black heeled loafers. Since she was interviewing for a job as a hostess at the restaurant, she also wore tan nylons under her dress shoes. Her long brown hair blew in the breeze as she opened the door to the restaurant. It was a western themed restaurant decorated in the theme of the old west.

Upon entering, she was greeted by Stacey a current hostess at the restaurant. Stacey was wearing a white button-up shirt, tan dress pants and brown loafers over her bare feet. She wore glasses and had shoulder length blond hair. She greeted Nicole as she entered.

"May I help you?" asked Stacey

"Yes, I'm Nicole here for the job interview."

"Oh," Stacey replied extending a well manicured hand, "I'm Stacey. You will need to speak to Deb, the manager. She will be here soon. In the meantime, I can show you around."

"Great." Nicole followed Stacey to a back room to store her purse. The ladies then saw all aspects of the restaurant. They checked out the kitchen and the bar area. All the different sections were viewed. Finally, they came across a stockade appearing device in the corner of the main section of the establishment.

"Nicole, these are our stocks," explained Stacey. "We have fun with these all the time. It is my job as a hostess to keep them full. We get people in them for birthdays and several customers volunteer to sit in them. If they are empty for too long, Deb makes one of the hostesses sit in them."

Nicole examined the contraption and asked, "Sorta looks like Disneyland or something."

"Well," replied Stacey, "They actually hold you tight. Give them a try, let me show you. Chances are you'll be in them soon anyway."

Nicole hoped up onto a stool and placed her ankles in the half holes in a lower board in front of her. Stacey quickly shut the top hinge. Stacey then motioned Nicole to place her wrists in a similar higher board. This board was also locked. Nicole surveyed her situation.

"Hey Nicole try and pull your wrists out." Nicole tried and couldn't.

Nicole asked, "What's the point of these."

Stacey replied, "Look around. Everyone can see these things. They are fun to tease people in."

"What do you mean tease?" asked Nicole

"Well, Nicole, you are trapped and can't get away. I have some customers to seat, but I'll be back. Are you ticklish? I'll be back for your shoes."

Nicole surveyed her situation. She was seated in the corner of this restaurant locked in stocks. People were starting to stare over. She thought about what Stacey had just said. Am I ticklish? She thought yes. About Stacey "being back for her shoes" what did that mean? She was starting to put two and two together and realized what Stacey may be planning and she was going to have to just sit there and deal with it as as hard as she tried to pull out of the stocks she was stuck.

Just then, a woman dressed similar to Stacey walked up to Nicole. "Hi, I am Amanda, one of the other hostesses. Are you here for the interview?"

Nicole replied, "Well, yes, so I don't know why I am in here."

"Well," relied Amanda, "Stacey knows Deb is getting back soon and doesn't want those stocks you are sitting in empty. You see, if they are, Deb usually makes a hostess get in them. It isn't on anyone's list as a fun thing to do, but Stacey hates getting in them more than any of us."

"Why?" asked Nicole.

"You see," explained Amanda, "Usually soon after getting locked in the victim loses his or her shoes and socks. Hostesses must wear hose or be barefoot in dressier shoes. No socks are allowed for us. So naturally when you lose your shoes in there your feet are in view for all to see. Let's just say the servers and other people like to come up and give a little tickle. Well, Stacey probably has the most ticklish feet on the planet. All the hostesses avoid hose usually, well you know why?"

Confused, Nicole asked, "I like to wear hose, why don't any of you hostesses."

"Oh," continued Amanda, "You do have on hose. Well are your feet ticklish?"

"I guess," answered Nicole.

"What to you mean you guess?" asked Amanda.

"Well," replied Nicole, "I never really have been tickled except playfully. I mean I laugh and it tickles I guess."

"Oh, I remember being in that boat before I started here. The first time I worked here and ended up in the stocks I had on nylons like you and ended up in there. Let's just say walking around in heels and hose for a couple hours and then having your shoes removed and feet tickled in nylons was torture - I laughed my ass off. The whole restaurant was watching. Nylons tickle so much more. I never wear them any more even on the coldest days. I mean having your shoes taken off and having everyone stare at your feet is never a picnic, but when the tickling starts I have learned that, as much as it still tickles like hell, I would rather have my feet completely bare. See," Amanda slipped off her dress flat and wiggled her red painted toes with a giggle.

Just then Stacey walked up to the two ladies. Amanda addressed Stacey. "I see you don't waste any time breaking them in, do you Stacey? And she has on nylons too. You are mean."

Stacey replied, "Well do you want to hop in there? Deb gets back soon. Plus I didn't know she had on nylons."

Nicole interrupted, "Excuse me guys, can you let me out? I don't think I like being in here, people are watching."

Stacey replied, " Would love to, but I prefer to leave my shoes on tonight. How about you Amanda?"

"Well," replied Amanda, "yep I'd rather not end up barefoot tonight either. I gotta go seat some people."

Amanda walked away and Stacey addressed Nicole walking up to her feet, "Hey Nicole can I see your shoes."

Nicole being a smart alec replied while wiggling her ankles in their wooden prison, "Sure, see them."

"Let me get a closer look," said Stacey as she reached for Nicole's right shoe. Nicole tried to scrunch her toes but the slippery material of the nylon made her attempts futile as both feet were quickly unshod exposing Nicole's pink-painted toenail stocking-clad feet to the restaurant.

Nicole not sure if she was ready for what was to come tried to joke with Stacey. "Hey Stacey, did you get a good look? Can I have them back now? Phew, my feet stink."

"Well Nicole," replied Stacey, "It is natural for feet to stink and also for them to be ticklish." With that Stacey took both hands and attacked Nicole's vulnerable soles with her long manicured fingernails.

It did not take but a few seconds until Nicole started to squirm. Her face cringed up and she let out a giggle. Stacey continued her onslaught on the trapped soles of her victim and Nicole couldn't contain herself any longer. "Ahhh, heee, heeee, stop." Nicole's toes scrunched and wiggled and she tried to pull her feet back to no avail as the length of Stacey's fingernails combined with the smooth texture of her nylons added to her torment.

"Tickle, Tickle." teased Stacey as she closely studied her wiggling targets. She even used one hand to hold back the toes on one foot while raking the arch with the nails of her other hand. No spot on Nicole's sensitive soles was left unexplored. Stacey made sure to stimulate the toe stems with the tips of her fingernails. Nicole's previously protected heels, now free of her footwear, also got treated to raking fingernails. Nicole was having a hard time tolerating it. "Please stooooop!" shouted Nicole.

Just then, Deb walked up to the scene. She laughed and asked Stacey to let Nicole out of the stocks. Nicole was happy to be free and composed herself and slipped her feet back into her shoes that Stacey had deposited at the base of the stockade. As her soles returned to their protective coverings Nicole thought that she had never been so happy to put on a pair of shoes in her entire life.

Deb officially greeted Nicole and took her to the back room for her interview. Deb asked Nicole if she would take the job and Nicole replied, "As long as I do not have to wear nylons again." Deb advised her that nylons were optional and that even she was careful herself of what was on her feet as she made the "nylon mistake" one year and was treated to some time in the stocks without shoes on her birthday.

The interview concluded and Nicole waited for Deb to make a phone call to the front. She addressed Nicole, "Well, welcome aboard Nicole. I just called Amanda. The stocks are empty so I ordered Stacey to have a seat. Go have fun." Nicole shook Deb's hand and proceeded out of Deb's office.

She looked toward the stocks and saw cut little Stacey locked tight in them. Stacey saw Nicole coming and got a disgusted look on her face. Nicole approached Stacey's trapped shod feet. "So Stacey the tables have turned." Nicole held up her happily covered foot. "It looks like the shoe's on the other foot now and thank goodness for that as it is now time to bare your feet. Gimme your shoes."

Nicole proceeded, after quite a fight by Stacey, to remove both loafers from Stacey's feet. Stacey wiggled her purple painted toes upon the confiscation of her shoes and felt the coolness of the air on her bare soles followed by the fingernails of her previous captive. Much to Stacey's displeasure, Nicole was a natural tickler and Stacey's sensitive tootsies paid the price.

If there was a steakhouse like this somewhere. I'd go every night, no matter how much a steak cost! Cool story. Would make one hell of a series.

Would you like a feather or sonicare with your steak?

Good theme, I like it!

See part 2 - Holly's Birthday. Not quite as good as the original, but I don't want to retire the theme yet.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back