• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Week Away - Part 1 of 5

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
O.K, this is my second attempt at a story. I hate to cross promote but here is my first story if you wanted to check it out: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=152976

This is part 1 of 5 as the title suggests and is no more than a mere introduction for the characters. There is NO tickling in this part, I just wanted to do a description and background story just so I don't have to do it later, and I think it is important so the rest of the story makes sense. I also broke the whole story down into parts because it will be long, and I hate doing a lot of dialogue, especially for anymore than two characters at a time. There are 4 characters and another 4 parts to the story, and it is a tickling story so it shouldn't take a genius to figure out whats coming next! :p And please don't expect part 2 straight away because I haven't written it yet except in my mind. So without further delay.....
------------------
"One Week Away" Part 1

Spending a whole 7 days away from the rest of the world was an amazing dream that had finally come true for this group of 4 friends. No work, no early mornings, no stress - pure heaven. Their holiday was going to be very well spent in a nice, quiet beachhouse. They were lucky to get a good deal on such a large house, considering it was only built 2 years ago. The gang arrived just after lunch because of all the usual document signing, collecting the key and all that other jargon.

The back door of the car swung open, and Nick jumped out like a jack-in-the box. "Were finally here!" He announced to the rest of the group. "Yeah, it's gonna be real sweet here!" Josh replied. "As soon as we finish unpacking, im heading for that beach and im not coming back until my skin looks like a prune!" Josh concluded. Josh was one of those happy-go lucky guys, a very energetic outdoorsy type that could make friends with just about anybody that he met. Standing quite tall and a bit lanky with blond hair and blue eyes - he was never far away from a girl stealing a quick stare. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but that never stood in his way in life. He had a job which he enjoyed and was very much in love with his girlfriend Amy.

Amy was a very caring person, kind of like, if everyone else is happy she was happy. She was as tall as Josh's shoulders, had long wavy brown/blondy hair and hazel coloured eyes. She had been with Josh for the past 4 years and she was occasionally subjected to a joke about marriage or children. Some of these jokes came from Josh! She was very playful and liked guys with a more "hands on" attitude towards life. On the otherhand though, she wasn't alwasy the most self-assured person - which is where Nick comes in.

Nick worked at the same place as Amy and they had this instant friendship connection. They had known each other for the past couple of years and it is amazing how close they had gotten. They would share secrets and problems with each other fairly openly. Although it wasn't something each of them would normally do but they always understood where the other was coming from. And it couldn't hurt to have friend that could go behind enemy lines of the other gender's mind if ever need be.

Nick was about the same height as Amy, maybe a centimetre or two taller. Dark brown hair and dark eyes, he was a much more reserved person than what Josh was. Not saying he wasn't a nice person its just that he would only come out of his shell if he felt truly comfortable. Too much procrastination and not enough action was his problem. Sometimes though, he was able to say one line and have a room full of people in stitches. The best comparison between him and Josh was that Josh was like AC/DC and he was like Pink Floyd. Both great in their own right, just different. Amy knew Nick was a very sweet guy, but she thought he should just take more chances, espcially when certain opportunities would arise.

Sliding out of the car last was Melanie. "Here let me help you." Nick offered as he held her hand and the door open and helped her out off the car. "Thankyou" Melanie softly replied. "That's o.k" he replied back with his voice almost stumbling over those two little words, and his face slightly turning red. Amy noticed this and smiled as she got more of their stuff out of the boot. Melanie was Amy's closest friend. They had known each other longer than Amy had been with Josh. She had straight blond hair reaching down past her shoulders, soft and fair skin and greeny coloured eyes. Amy was quite jealous and would always remark on Mel's sexy curvy body. She was only a little taller than Amy's eye height. She was a fairly quiet person, but could be very loud and outspoken if she was in the right mood and could also depend on the people she was around. She has had her heart jerked around by a couple of guys over the years and was still waiting for something better or different. - which again, this is where Nick comes in.

Mel and Nick met about a year ago at one of Amy's parties. They were origianlly quite comfortable around each other. They both shared a similar sense of humour,very self depreciative and they were both kind of shy people which made it easier for them to just casually talk because they both knew what it was like to be shy. At the time, Mel was still in a relationship with a guy but broke up with him about a month after the party. His absense from the party was a sure sign of cracks in the relationship. Turns out he was a cheating asshole, but thats in the past.

Ever since that night, Nick always looked forward to being able to see and talk to Mel, each time he would be slightly more into going out, but still he hasn't told her how he feels. Mel was still quite unaware of Nick's feelings, probably because after her last relationship she sort of stopped looking. It should be said though, she definetly enjoyed his company and knew he wasn't like most guys.

With the car fully unpacked, the four of them headed over to the house for what would surely be one hell of a week.

to be continued........

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back