• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Weekend Alone - M/F

ewok_h8r

TMF Poster
Erm, hi. Okay so, I've enjoyed many fine stories on this forum and figured it might be time to delurk and actually contribute something :ermm:. Not sure I'm doing this right but hope it works. This is my 1st attempt at writing something so be gentle!

A Weekend Alone

Steam poured from the glassy calm surface of the freshly run bath water, gently misting up the bathroom mirror, as it spiralled upwards. Angela decided, without much hesitation, that she was going to enjoy a glass of wine (or two) and padded gently downstairs, in her bare feet, to fetch a bottle of red and a very generous glass.

The kitchen was brightly lit in contrast to the fields outside, shrouded in darkness, the house a beacon, a shining jewel in this beautiful, isolated setting.

*Outside in the darkness, he observed her from a distance. This was too perfect and all he had to do was wait. All his efforts……His subtle preparations……Sooner or later she’d have to sleep and when she did……….*

Carrying her carefully selected bottle (selection criteria: a) it was red; b) it was the nearest bottle) Angela slowly untied her silk robe and let the soft fabric drift down her curvaceous and decidedly naked form. She admired herself for a moment in the mirror at the end of the room before gingerly dipping her big toe into the crystal clear water……..

………A good hour later, Angela decided she best emerge lest she finish her evening resembling a prune. Sliding slowly out of the water, she retrieved a huge fluffy towel from the side and gently rubbed herself dry, luxuriating in the softness of the material against her bare skin. The bottle of wine (now mostly finished) was having a noticeably soporific effect and Angela decided it would be a good thing if she retired for the evening and with that thought, plucked her robe from the side and made her way to her huge four poster bed in the centre of the master bedroom.

As her eyes grew heavy, she pondered the luxury that was this weekend to enjoy, all to herself, and a beautiful, serene smile played briefly across her lips before her lids fluttered closed and she gently surrendered to sleep.

*He wandered silently across the lawn, being mindful to avoid the security lights he’d made a note of earlier, and tried the door. He smiled as it opened first time and pondered where indeed the challenge might lie, if getting in was really this easy.

Walking quietly through the hall he stopped at the foot of the stairs and pondered his next move. He exhaled quietly in awe. This was no house, this was a palace! Rich furnishings and huge rooms off the main hallway either side merely hinted at the wealth involved in such a place. The Aston Martin in the driveway had merely served to strengthen his resolve.

Reaching the foot of the grand staircase, he paused for a moment. Quite clearly he’d seen her make her way up to bed and the bedroom light had indeed blinked out but if she was lying there struggling to sleep he would surely be detected and then all his planning would be for nothing. He paused a moment more, shaking the nerves from his mind, before setting himself and making his way up the stairs, without sound.

On arriving at the top he could clearly see her reflection in the bedroom mirror, her soft form was still, save for her shoulders gently rising and falling. He moved towards the door and into the room, treading silently, standing over her and smiling to himself….*

Angela awoke suddenly, in a panic and realised in horror that a masked man was finishing tying her right foot to the bedpost. She went to reach to stop him and with a sudden dip of fear in her belly realised she was now tied at all four corners of her own bed.

“Please don’t hurt me!!” she blurted out in an instant, then immediately regretted having done so, not wanting to seem weak to this monster.

He turned to face her now, though she could not read his intentions as his face was covered: “My dear, I would be no kind of gentleman if I were to go about my business by hurting innocent people now would I?”

She caught the slight smile in his voice and its seeming warmth disarmed her slightly but she caught herself and her panic was replaced momentarily by anger.

“Who are you? Why am I tied up like this….Let me go this instant!!”

He waved her quiet and patiently stated “As you might happen to contact the police if I simply left you wandering around whilst I tried to rob you, I figured this was eminently more suitable…….” and he made a sweeping motion to indicate her helpless form.

“…..Besides, I have to consider that you may be of some use to me and are more likely to cooperate in this position…..”

His voice lowered, and although he was masked Angela knew he was wearing a devilish smile underneath as he added:

“…………..with a little delicate persuasion of course!”

Angela panicked at this and desperately tried to loosen the silk ties at her hands and feet when he spoke again.

“I assure you my dear, I am not here to cause you any pain…….but, ultimately, you will decide it’s in your best interests to cooperate with me!”

Angela pulled again at her bonds but, achieving nothing and, being no closer to being free, she slowly gave in to the fact that she was going nowhere.

“What do you want with me? What are you after?” she enquired angrily.

“I have been watching you for days now and, upon learning your husband was away on business this weekend, I decided we could help each other out. I mean, he has done very well for himself, hasn’t he?”

“That’s none of your business” she exclaimed with venom.

“Oh but it absolutely is my business, as I also know that he keeps a safe in the house with some priceless antique jewellery inside.”

As he spoke, he slowly looked her up and down, lingering on her perfect feet:

“You must know, I consider myself something of a collector of valuable things…..”

He let the implication hang in the air and Angela squirmed at the notion.

“I mean, all I really need from you is a 4 digit combination. That’s all. It’s not much to ask is it now? And for someone who leaves the front door of her house unlocked, I assume I can count on you to help me again?”

Angela winced, knowing she’d made it all too easy for this fiend to capture her and if anything, this made her mind up. She was determined not to yield to any of his atrocious demands. Somebody would turn up and rescue her…..surely……….

“Go to hell!!” she snapped. “I’m not giving you anything!!”

“Oh but you will my dear. It seems that once again, you’ve been left on your own for the whole weekend and, as a result, you and I have all the time in the world to get to know each other…… You will tell me that combination to the safe whether you like it or not!”

Angela steeled herself and once again surprised herself by the certainty of her next utterance:

“I’ll never tell you!!”

He laughed at this, a deep, rich laugh that seemed to echo off the walls:

“Oh my helpless beautiful girl, by the time we are done, you will simply beg for the opportunity to tell me. Your own sensitive, helpless body will betray you and before this night is through, I’ll have exactly what I came for…….I must say I admire your spirit. All the same, I must tell you…..this won’t take long. Eventually, you will find that you just have to tell me.”

Angela was frantic now. Just what was this maniac planning to do to her? She tried to get a look at his features, tried to see if there was anything that would give him away but it was hopeless, and as he approached the head of the bed, she prepared for the very worst…….

He looked upon her delicious body, wrapped in the slightest silk robe and took in the fear in her beautiful eyes:

“You’re right to suspect something is about to happen but remember, I promised I wouldn’t hurt you my dear!”

“Then what?” she implored, “What are you going to do to me?”

He lowered his face and positioned himself next to her left ear so that she could feel his breath on the side of her head, and when he finally spoke, it was barely more than a devious whisper:

“Well, since you ask, I plan to ever so gently……….and ever so slowly…………….. tickle you all over your helpless body! I am going to tickle you until you decide it might be a good idea to share certain information with me.”

And as he teasingly announced his intentions, smiling lasciviously as he did so, he observed the helpless girl in front of him and noted her reactions, how her body subtly betrayed her sensitivity before she spoke again……….

“I’m n….not ticklish” she finished, trying to cover the moments hesitation in her voice.

“Oh but you are………..so very……verrrrry ticklish and so gloriously helpless. All tied up and nowhere to go!”

She had begun to wiggle gently and unknowingly against her ties but he noticed and smiled patiently, awaiting the moment with delight………

Angela spoke with more certainty this time: “I’m not. I never have been. You’re wasting your time!”

He seemed to pause for a moment, considering this information before speaking again:

“Oh well then………of course, you’re right my dear. I realise now what a ridiculous plan this was all along. I’ve been such a fool…..Nevertheless, just in case, I’m going to gently tickle your sensitive underarms and see what happens, ok?”

Angela froze at this news, so teasingly announced, and began to attempt to move her body away from him, shifting as far as the bonds would allow and seemingly trying to drill down into the bed beneath her.

He smiled at this:

“Oh but you’re not ticklish so it’s nothing, right?!”

She could barely stand the teasing note that had entered his voice. It made her feel so powerless. Seemingly stripping her of any control, more effectively than the ties that kept her bound to the bed.

She watched in horror as he gently brushed aside the fabric of her sleeves and began to slowly move a single wriggling fingertip towards her helplessly exposed, soft and sensitive hollow.

“I’m going to tickle your underarms” he teased “Here it comes”………..

That fingertip seemed to take an eternity to descend and Angela tried to edge away, straining, pulling desperately at her bonds, all the while trying to watch the agonisingly slow progress of that single tickling digit and then:

“Oh God!!”

She gasped at the sudden contact. Realising she had scrunched her eyes closed, at the last moment, without knowing it, she whipped her head round to see what was happening. Again, the tickling finger drifted slowly down towards her helpless underarm and this time, instead of a single poke, it lingered and brushed in a single, tiny, ticklish circle.

A forced smile had formed on her face as she bit down on her lip to muffle any sound that might threaten to escape and tried desperately to resist the sensations that were playing out on a single, tiny area of her helpless body.

“Well I see you’re smiling already!” he leered “Let’s see if we can’t prise a little giggle out of your beautiful lips shall we?”

Without meaning to, Angela shouted “NO!!” and then dipped her eyes in shame at the realisation that he had barely touched her and already she was pleading.

“I told you, this will end when you give me that combination. Before you decide to cooperate, there is no ‘NO’! I am simply going to tickle you!”

The finger edged towards her underarm again but this time did not withdraw. Instead it lingered, gently tickling and teasing her helpless skin. Angela thrashed and tried desperately to scrunch into a defensive ball but the bonds held her so very tight, unable to escape the sensation, powerless to get away…….Angela suddenly drew a deep breath:

“Noooooooheeheeheeeheeeeeheeeeheeeeheeeehaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa!! Pleeeease stahahahahaahaaahaaahaaap. Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!”

“Well I was going for just a giggle…..” He exclaimed, surprised and pleased at just how sensitive she really was “….but I find this very encouraging……I wonder what might happen if I add more tickling fingers? Hmmm?”

And with that he began to gently tickle her sensitive underarms, his fingers drawing tiny circles, teasing and caressing her helpless body. Angela’s clear, beautiful laughter filled the enormous room. She flailed helplessly on the bed, unable to escape his gentle and devious attentions, and opened her mouth wide to release the helpless laugher that overtook her.

When he finally stopped tickling, she giggled for a good 20 seconds before regaining control of herself. She was shocked at her reactions to the tickling. Angela realised she had never been tickled in this way before and had no idea how sensitive she was. He was good at this too she pondered, with a sense of impending dread, realising that she couldn’t hold out forever under this kind of torture. Someone had to give and she figured, looking at him, his excitement rather obvious, that it wasn’t going to be him!

“Well that was enlightening!” he mused. “I was assured that I was wasting my time with this but it seems somebody was telling me fibs!” He grinned at this approach, revelling in teasing her now.

“I hate to be lied to like that. In fact, do you know what I do to liars? Hmmm? Do you?”

Angela pleaded now; “Please don’t!!”

“I punish them. That’s what I do. I hold them down and I tickle their beautiful little tummies until they’re helpless with laughter……”

And at this he rose from beside her head and walked to the foot of the bed and, just as promised, lay down between her thighs, his head level with her belly button……..

“My, my…..what a sexy little tummy you have. Hmmm. I wonder……is tummy ticklish?”

Grinning he ran a single finger across her midriff and she gasped and sucked her tummy in, trying to get away, to remove herself from his tickling touch……..but it was no good. He began to tickle in earnest, tickling and delicately teasing just the surface of her belly……and now the giggles came.

Angela couldn’t stop them, couldn’t help herself. She buried her face in her pillow, she rolled left, she rolled right but it was no use, wherever she moved, he followed her with ease and continued tickling and tickling…..and tickling.

In no time, she was giggling helplessly and endlessly as she lay almost still now, the laughter pouring from her. And still he tickled:

“I wonder what would happen if I were to tickle just a bit more firmly here?” he mused out loud, beginning to grab and pinch at her sensitive hips……

“NONONOhahahahahahahahahahahahaha..”

She shrieked each time he tickled her hips and bucked up and down on the spot in a futile attempt to shake him off. He squeezed, and groped and tickled and tickled and after only a few minutes of this gentle torment he began to get the results he so patiently sought.

Angela barely registered it, as she was having a hard time keeping hold of any thoughts as her senses were flooded with the dreadful tickling, but she was aware that she’d started to beg for mercy. It had to stop. She couldn’t stand it a minute longer.

He paused at this development, slowing the tickling but not stopping completely, keeping her where he wanted her, delirious with giggles and teetering on the verge of helpless laughter…..

“So, have we remembered any codes yet?”

Angela was red in the face and giggling endlessly:

“Heeheeheeheeeeepleeeheeeheeeasestopstopstop!”

He paused…..”Well that all depends my little tickle slave. Care to share?”

Breathing heavily she regained a little composure:

“I can’t….you know I can’t!”

He tipped his head, amused at her predicament:

“Well then, I guess we’ll just have to find out who’s got a ticklish belly button then won’t we?”

She spoke now with urgency:

“NO!! Please…….wait…..you have to wait!!”

He laughed: “Oh I’m afraid there’s no waiting. None at all. Just tickling!”

And, as if to emphasise a point, he tickled her tummy once more…….

“Wait! Stop!! Plehehehehehehease stop!!” She pleaded desperately

His only answer “TickleTickleTickleTickleTiiicklllle!!”

He tickled her tummy relentlessly now, until she was howling with mirth, twisting and pulling against the ropes that held her, trying with all her remaining strength to escape her ticklish fate.

“Oh yes!” He suddenly exclaimed. “I almost forgot. I was going to tickle your belly button!!”

Angela’s eyes widened in ticklish panic as he lowered his face to her helpless button and as his questing fingers tickled and caressed her sensitive sides, he began to gently kiss and nibble and lick her belly button.

The touch was devastating and Angela almost flew off the bed. She tested the restraints to their limits as she frantically tried to escape this new, and devastating, touch. He looked up to see why no sound was coming from her and realised with glee that she had reached the point of silent laughter, eventually giving way to howling, pleading mirth.

Giving her a quick break, beneath the mask, a slow smile spread across his face as a notion took hold that struck him as both ridiculous and highly appealing. As her laughter finally subsided, he brushed her damp hair from her eyes and laughed as he asked:

“Say now. Ever had a raspberry before?!”

“You can’t! Please! I’m begging you!! Don’t! Don’t!!!”

He raised his eyebrows “Ready to give me that code?”

She said nothing and slowly lowered her eyes.

“Well then….” he uttered, lowering his head towards her helpless tummy…..

Grabbing her gently about the waist he steadied himself, took a huge lungful of air and pressed his lips softly to her tender skin. He paused there a moment, feeling her shift beneath him, revelling in her gentle giggles that bubbled forth and cries of “no! NO!” before finally, when he could hold it no more, blowing and rippling the air across her helpless, tender little tummy.

Angela screamed and laughed and thrashed and had never felt anything tickle this badly. She tried to speak, tried to beg but everything was swallowed up in endless laughter. Her nerve endings singing, her mind lost in a maze of tangled sensations.

“Here I come again!!” and he drew another huge breath……..

After several enormous raspberries, each delivered with a huge amount of teasing and anticipation, he had her on the brink. She was ready to talk, he was sure of it. He could see it in her eyes now. All she needed was a final push.

“Well, I must say that was an awful lot of fun my dear. And you are so wonderfully ticklish, I could do this all night, but I’m afraid, if you’ll remember, I DO have a crime to commit so if you’ll be so kind as to give me that code, I’ll be on my way!”

She shook her head no.

“I can’t believe anybody as ticklish as you would defy me still” he grinned, secretly impressed by her resistance.

“Do you have any idea what I’ve got in store for you next? Hmmm? Do you?

She whispered “No”

“I’m going to gently tickle the soles of your helpless bare little feet! That’s all. Just tickle the soles of your feet!”

“I’ll not tell” she said almost silently, more to herself than to him.

He shook his head almost sadly a he positioned himself at the foot of the bed.

“My dear, I’m afraid you have no choice! Hmmm, what beautiful feet you have. I wonder if they’re as ticklish as the rest of you? I wonder what would happen if I were to gently start to tickle the soles of your little feet?”

He admired her pretty little feet from this angle, so soft looking, so tender and her toes were irresistible. He fought an urge to bend down and gently nibble them and then, storing this thought away for later, he started to tickle in mid air, allowing her to see his wriggling digits getting closer and closer to his intended targets.

“No!” She pleaded “Please!!.....No more tickling!!”

“Oh but I can’t stop myself. You’re too much fun and I must hear your beautiful laughter again!! Here it comes…..”

“Noooo!!”

“Here it comes!!!..............TickleTickleTickle!!”

And with that his teasing digits began to gently tickle the soles of Angela’s wiggling, helpless little feet. She broke down into helpless laughter immediately this time and began to plead for mercy as he tickled up and down her soles, marvelling at how she scrunched and splayed her beautiful little toes in quick succession, in a bid to escape the terrible sensations.

“Nohohohohoho plehehehehease I beg you!! I beg youhohohohaaahahahahahahahahaheheeheeheehahahahahahahahahaha!”

Gently pinching her big toe between thumb and forefinger, he prevented her from clenching her toes and wondered aloud:

“Hmmm, I wonder if somebody has ticklish toes?!”

He didn’t wait for a reply and instead gently began to tickle the stems of her toes with tiny, delicate feather-like caresses. She shrieked at this and wildly tried to pull her foot from his gentle but firm grip. That she was unsuccessful just seemed to make her more ticklish than before. She began to cry tears of helpless laughter now, attempting to speak but finding no words, no way out………

“Hmmm, I wonder if somebody has ticklish thighs?!”

As the question made its way into her mind, her eyes flew open. He continued to endlessly tickle the sole of her helpless right foot but gently wandered his right hand up her leg, squeezing her knees as he went, he gently settled his questing fingers on the soft, tender, sensitive skin of her inner thighs and slowly began to tickle……and tickle……and tickle…….

“HahahahahahaI’lltalk……HahahahaPleheheheheheeeaseI’lltalk!!! Hahaha StopI’llTalkahahahahahahahaha!!!”

Angela somehow managed to recite the code to the safe whilst the soon-to-be thief tickled the soles of her feet and he went to great lengths to remind her of what would happen were the code to be unsuccessful, but the moment he had the numbers he was gone, pausing briefly to kiss her on the forehead.

She tried to complain about him leaving her in bondage but truth be told she was just glad the ordeal was over. Happy he had finally relented.

She laughed for a good couple of minutes after the tickling ended, her body reacting to the over stimulation of the past couple of hours. When she’d regained some composure Angela finally managed to free herself but it was close to dawn and after almost an hour of struggling.

She slept well into the afternoon of the next day and after taking a long, luxurious shower she headed downstairs to inspect the damage. Her heart sank as she rounded the corner. The safe stood open and empty. She couldn’t see how she could explain to her husband how the thief had got in and what had happened to her and she certainly wasn’t about to explain the events to the police. She would just have to hope he understood and would protect her dignity.

He walked into the kitchen and announced his return to his wife:

“Honey….I’m home!”

Knowing she hated his cheesy sense of humour…..Delighting in it.

Angela appeared at the door and kissed her husband deeply, glad of his presence after the events of the weekend. She seemed quiet to him

“Angela…what’s the matter?”

She paused, took a deep breath and finally said:

“About the jewellery in the safe…..”

“Ah yes.” He interrupted, “I saw that was open. I had meant to tell you, I had it moved to the vault at the bank for safe keeping. I never felt comfortable leaving it here. It slipped my mind I guess. I’ll close the safe up in a bit. Was that what you were worried about?”

She nodded and said nothing, relief spreading through her body and a nagging curiosity as to why, when he’d found the safe to be empty, the thief had simply left. She figured he must have got something worthwhile out of the whole experience……..Smiling slightly, she realised, he wasn’t the only one.

“Anyway” her husband continued, “I’ve missed you. I was thinking, you know, we could get an early night…anything you fancy doing?”

She whispered something in his ear and his eyes opened wide in surprise as he simply exclaimed:

“Tickling?!”

End

Wow! that was very good! I would have never thought it was your first story by no means... Hope to read more from you in the future. Great Job...

Cheers!

Thanks very much for the kind words. Much appreciated!

Very nice story and very hot too. Well done and congrats on delurking. I hope you will grace us with more stories.

BTW - the ewoks were pretty stupid weren't they? :D

Thanks!

Thanks Love Feet! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Cheers Suikoden. That's praise indeed! Look don't tell anyone ok cos I'm ashamed of this......I haven't always hated the ewoks.....*hangs head in shame*......I used to watch the cartoon.......*sobs*!!

Very well done. Strong writing, excellent drama. I really like this type of story where resistance must be overcome. My only request for next time (and I certainly hope that there will be many "next times") is to draw out the Lee's struggle not to laugh somewhat longer. Tease us with more insight into how much she's trying to hold it in, and make the Ler work harder to win that prize.

Thanks and congratulations on your premier!

dig dug

Thanks Dig Dug Dog! That means a lot as I've really enjoyed your stories over the years (Loved your tale based on Dark Angel and I can't have watched more than a couple of eps but then.....Jessica....nuff said!). I'll have a go at drawing the tension out a bit when I eventually get around to writing another. Slow as a :turtle: (Just wanted to use that smilie!).

Great job! Can't wait to read more from you!

Thanks!

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.:bouncybou

Working on another right now......very....very....slowly. Ready soon! Cheers!

Ok DDD, I kinda dropped the ball on this. Was already part way through a story and the lee is ridiculously quick to break so I'll make you a promise: Next story will be a resistance one. No quick wins!

Ok DDD, I kinda dropped the ball on this. Was already part way through a story and the lee is ridiculously quick to break so I'll make you a promise: Next story will be a resistance one. No quick wins!

Thanks for your note. Don't promise, though. I've had pretty bad experiences so far with people offering to write stories. One guy here on TMF promised to write a story in exchange for videos I sent him...never happened. I won't bore you with the details of other incidents.

Good luck with your writing!

ddd

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back