• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife of Sketch (sorry boys hehe)

*Spunky*

TMF Novice
Well, first off, my name is Samantha Brown, I'm 27 years old, and work in real estate. What got me into tickling...well, I'd have to say my hubby turned me onto the very idea of tying him up and tickling him til he can't stand it anymore. It's not something sexual with me, it's just something fun to do in the bedroom besides well, you know what I'm talking about. Reasoning behind my name is simply because what I originally wanted to call myself was taken and Jason (aka Sketch) came up with the name *Spunky* because it's the same name as the real character Sketch's love interest. Oh, and one more thing, I'm not ticklish so tickling me will get you nowhere except maybe getting tied up and tickle tortured yourself...I guess that's it for right now, if I think of anything else to say here, I will be sure to add it later on. Til then, keep smiling :)

Edited: I figured since I have no picture of myself, I thought I'd give you some insight on what I look like:

I'm 6 foot-ish

I have long, wavy blonde hair

I have dark blue eyes that my hubby says "shines like 2 diamonds twinkling in the glare of a soft light"...isn't he the charmer? lol

I am very tan, but not too dark

And my hubby says that there are a lot of foot lovers out there, so I'll let you know that I wear a size 6 shoe and like the rest of my body, are very tan, except for the soles and toepads, which are of a creamy-white color

Last edited:
Aww man! I was hoping to be the first to welcome my wife to the forum, but I got swamped with emails and profile messages...hope she doesn't go too far later on like we did yesterday and for the most part of earlier today hehehe....anyways, welcome my wonderful wife!

You sound like a most evil 'ler indeed. :D Poor poor Sketchy boi.

What?! You have my last name! :eek: Guess I am Sketch's long-lost little sister, after all. o_O Anyway, it's nice to meetcha! :happyhop:

Oh great, another Canadian! :p

But no really, welcome :)

Welcome aboard!

It`s always nice to see couples here. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Welcome to the TMF *Spunky*. I am sure you will love it here. :)

Welcome to the TMF, *Spunky*, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

You sound like a most evil 'ler indeed. :D Poor poor Sketchy boi.

What?! You have my last name! :eek: Guess I am Sketch's long-lost little sister, after all. o_O Anyway, it's nice to meetcha! :happyhop:

LOL Amanda! That's not my last name, it's her birth name. Samantha Lynn Brown....now don't tell me that your middle name is also Lynn..that would be too weird :D

LOL Amanda! That's not my last name, it's her birth name. Samantha Lynn Brown....now don't tell me that your middle name is also Lynn..that would be too weird :D

Nope. It's Christine. :D

Hey, isn't there a woman on the Travel Channel named Samantha Brown? o_O

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back