• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GET HER!! (incomplete story)

Alanza

It was very cold in the abandoned gym where Alanza strolled down the hall, stopping to look through a window into a room where Oblivion and Ghost were being held. She opens the door, "You guys'll have to get acquainted with each other, cos you're both gonna be in there for a while!" Alanza says with a wink. "You're the one we're going to get acquainted with, Alanza! As soon as we get outta here!" Oblivion yells back, struggling in her bonds, wiggling around in the chair she's tied to. Alanza chuckles and looks at Ghost, who also is in the same position as Oblivion. "Sadly, that's not gonna happen, Liv." Alanza replies, then she fully opens the door, teasingly taking her top off, "Well, I'm gonna go have a shower, you girls behave!" And with a smile, Alanza drops the shirt on the floor, walks out, closes the door behind her and goes to take a shower.
Ghost sighs and looks over at Livy, "Well, what's the plan? I don't want to just sit here, tied up. I want to get her back. Can you get out of your bonds?" Livy wriggles around a bit, while fiddling around with the rope tied around her wrists, and gets herself free, then bends over and unties the rope around her ankles, "She's not very good at this." Livy says, smirking. She stands up and walks over to Ghost, and unties her. "Well that was easy, you'd think Alanza did this on purpose!" says Ghost, smirking as well. "Maybe, maybe not." Livy replies as she walks over to the shirt Alanza left and picks it up off the floor. She looks back at Ghost. "She's in the shower, heheh. Let's get her!" Ghost grins and follows Livy on their way to the bathroom...

Meanwhile Alanza’s taking a long-ass shower…
"I'm on a boat, I'm on a boat, everybody look at me cos I'm sailin' on a boat..." Alanza randomly sings, rinsing the soap out of her hair and reaching for her sponge, squeezing a huge dollop of apple scented shower gel over it and scrubbing herself down, whistling the tune she was singing earlier. She sits down and scrapes a bit of the excess soap off the sponge and massages her size 9 feet, then scrubs them. Then she hears the bathroom door close, and frowns, confused, "That's funny, I didn't even hear it open! I'm certain I closed it..." Livy grabs the shower curtain and pulls it open, "Heeeello darlin’” Ghost calls, both girls looking down, grinning slyly. Alanza, startled, grabs the shower curtain and pulls it aggressively, trying to cover herself, unintentionally ripping it down. Alanza looks down at the curtain covering her body then looks up, dazed. “How’d you two get out??” Alanza exclaims. Ghost and Livy exchange a look, snickering. Livy looks back down at Alanza, “You have a lot to learn about ropes! Ghost, can ya sit on her for a sec?” Ghost nods with a smile and steps in, sitting on Alanza’s belly.” Alanza pushes herself upright, wriggling and groaning. “Hey what are you’s doing? Off!! Off I say!!!!” Livy ties Alanza’s hands to the hot and cold taps with the shirt, “I knew this would come in handy.” Says Liv, patting Alanza on the head with a grin.
“No!!! No don’t you dare!! This isn’t fairrrrrr!!!” Alanza shouts as she squirms. Ghost gets off and crouches, wrapping the shower curtain around her legs, making it as tight and constricting as possible. “Not fair huh? Think about what you did to us, then say this isn’t fair!”
Ghost starts goosing Alanza’s sides, causing the unfortunate girl to squirm all the more, sputtering out the water that was filling her giggling mouth. Livy follows suit, scribbling her fingers up and down Alanza’s armpits. Alanza squeals, “P-P-PLEAHEHEEHEHEASE!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOOOP!!!” Ghost chuckles and sits on her again, her black shirt and jeans getting drenched, clinging to her body. “You’re all squeaky clean, ‘Lanza baby!” Livy says as she runs her fingers down her ribs and digs them in, making the red head shriek. Liv sniffs her neck slowly, grinning wide, “Mmm you smell like apples too.” Alanza tilts her head to that side, grinning madly. “STOPITSTOPITSTOHOHOOOOP IIIHIHIHIHIIIIIT!!!” Ghost smiles, “Oh feel that, the water’s going coOOOooold!” She says in singsong with a wink. Alanza shivers and sure enough, her nipples start to rise and go hard. Livy and Ghost notice this and grin devilishly at each other. “Mmmmm someone likes this…” Livy whispers in Alanza’s ear, as she starts fiddling with Ala’s tingling nipples. “MHMHMHMHMHMHMMMM!!!! OHOHOHOGOHOHHOHOD DOHOHOHOHOON’T DOOOHOOO THAHAHAHAAHAHAAT!!!” Alanza pleads, squealing.
Ghost and Oblivion coo in unison, while Ghost gets started on her feet, beginning with Alanza’s worst spot, her toes. Ghost grabs the nailbrush and scrubs under her toes, making Alanza buck and Flipper kick, screaming with laughter. “Ohhh almost forgot about ‘Lanza’s ticklish toesies!!” Ghost says teasingly, using her free hand to separate her toes, then scrubbing between them. Alanza’s laughing reaches a new pitch, almost breathless with laughter.

FINISHING THE REST AT SOME POINT
------------------------------------------------------------------------

First submission on TMF and it's not art o.0
:tickling:
Hope you guys like it so far ^^;

Hey Alanza,

good start of a story - I hope I can read more soon of it - maybe you get your revenge on those two...hehe
Have fun.
Greetings from Germany,
Hardy.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back