• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scooby Do (part 2)

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Scooby gently licked the tips of Daphne’s toes – almost as if he was testing the food before devouring it, then he licked more and more of the sticky snack from Daphne’s cute little feet, and after just seconds he got the taste for it and began to lick away all over her foot,
Daphne, Velma and Shaggy ate their breakfast, but Velma noticed Daphne kept closing her eyes and now and then biting her lip, and she asked
“Daph are you ok?”
Daphne was a little startled and replied
“Huh?… oh…. yeah….yeah I’m fine just a bit tired”
Velma thought nothing more of it and continued eating,
Meanwhile under the table Daphne had now got some of Scooby’s sticky snacks on her other foot, Scooby couldn’t wait and quickly licked and licked – Daphne’s leg jolted as Scooby began to pick up a fast pace, and a smile crossed her face – but then she accidentally dropped her spoon,
The noise startled Velma and again she asked Daphne if everything was ok, Daphne smiled to herself and took a deep breath and replied
“Yes everything…..everything is jusssssst great”
Scooby had now licked every bit of food from Daphne’s foot and he quickly began to stick his big tongue in between her toes,
Daphne took another deep breath and wiggled her foot trying to move it away from Scooby, but the clever dog used his paws to grab hold of her foot – now he rolled onto his back and began to lick her luscious sole, still holding her foot he again licked in between her toes, this caused Daphne to jolt her leg a few times and then she bent down and quietly told Scooby to stop now,

Meanwhile all the others had finished their breakfast, Velma and Shaggy went to find Fred – Daphne and Scooby stayed at the table, Daphne began to put her sexy pink boots back on leaving Scooby dribbling,
Daphne stood up to go find Velma and the rest of the gang, but she was shocked when she couldn’t find anyone – even Scooby had gone, Daphne began to panic and she darted around the hotel trying to find someone,
Scooby was also lost as he wondered around trying to find Velma and Shaggy, suddenly Shaggy came screaming down the corridor, Scooby asked him what had happened – “She disappeared I don’t know what happened”
Scooby and Shaggy realized things were looking bad as they were now alone.

Further along Velma was stuck and she realised that the doors seemed to be locking behind her, she entered a door that lead to the basement but as she turned realizing her mistake – the door slammed behind her,
Worried and trembling Velma slowly walked down the stairs – she saw a small light as she went further down the stairway, and when she eventually reached the bottom Velma came across a badly lit room with a table and a small fireplace,
And then with a terrified voice she asked
“Is anybody… here?”
There was no answer and Velma quickly decided to turn around and go back upstairs, but as she turned a tall dark man stood in her way,
Velma screamed in freight as the tall dark figure stood directly in front of her, as she stepped backwards out of the way – she tripped on a bucket and fell backwards,
Velma was dazed and confused and she suddenly felt herself being lifted onto the table, as she woke she saw two ghost like creatures holding her arms down to the table, and suddenly she felt her shoes slip off followed with her socks being whipped off,
Velma screamed as the dark monster type man used one of her socks to tie up her ankles, now he used the other one to gag her by wrapping the sock around Velma’s mouth,
Next the ghost like creatures locked her hands in some kind of medieval type of shackles; with her hands and feet restricted Velma knew that things were not looking good,

Back upstairs Daphne almost broke into tears; she had tried the front door and tried almost every possible route out of the hotel, but everything was locked or blocked off – Daphne began to scream for help, but after many minutes she realized that nobody was around,
She sat down on a chair by the wall and sobbed, she knew that something terrible might have happened to the rest of the gang, and now the whole hotel had become a dungeon,
Suddenly she heard a noise from above her head, she looked up but there was nothing in sight, she stared at the ceiling but still wasn’t able to see what the noise was,
Suddenly something grabbed her ankles and locked them against the legs of the chair; next her wrists were locked down to the arms of the chair,
Daphne screamed as the Chair had suddenly attached her to it – she struggled but it was no use, the chair had welded itself to her and she couldn’t move an inch,
Suddenly out of the shadows came the hotel owner, Daphne screamed and pleaded for help but the old man walked slowly towards her,
Daphne then asked “Hey! Wait a minute… where is Fred?”
The old man smiled and reached into his pocket,
“This house is haunted! Something just isn’t right about this place, but now we are all stuck”
Daphne pleaded with the man but then she saw a shiny object in his hand, he pulled the chair forward and stood behind her, Daphne closed her eyes and preyed nothing bad was going to happen, and then the old man tilted the chair over onto its back, Daphne was shocked to see the old man move towards her legs with the knife,
“What are you doing????? ….Please don’t hurt me…. please” cried Daphne,
The old man sat down next to her feet – and then he began to use the knife to prise at Daphne’s heel on her left boot, next he slowly cut off the sole of her Pink boot revealing her soft sole, his eyes lit up and he began to drool – and now he repeated the process on her right boot.

Somewhere in a room Fred woke up – but realized he was bound to a chair, in front of him stood a tall gothic woman and she began to circle him slowly,
“What’s happening?… Who are you?” Fred asked
The woman stopped and stood in front of him,
“It doesn’t matter who I am…. It’s what I want” said the woman
Fred replied, “What do you want?”
“I want your pretty little female friends – you give them to me and I will set you free”
Fred shuddered “I can’t do that! They are my friends”
“Well let’s see if I can change your mind” said the woman
Suddenly she began to tickle his ribs and she tickled him badly for many minutes, Fred pleaded for mercy and asked her what she wanted him to do,
“It’s simple you have to bring them to me – but they must obey me or you will all perish”
Fred gasped for breath and asked “How do I make them do that?”
The Woman snarled and said “MAKE THEM”

Back in the basement the monsters were tickling Velma senseless, her feet were being tortured by the long fingers of the tall creature, whilst the ghost like demons teased her upperbody,
HA HAAAAA HE HA GEDOF MEEEE HHAHAHAHAA AAAARGHHH HHEHHEEEEEEH HAAHHHHAHAHAAAAA NOOOO STOP IT NO HAHAHA NO MOREEE HHHAAHAHEEEEEEEH AHAAAAAAAAAA
Suddenly the door burst open and Shaggy burst into the room, suddenly all the monsters vanished leaving Velma gasping for air,
“What the…..??????? are you OK Velma?” said Shaggy
Velma giggled and said “G-g-g-get m-m-meeeeeee out of t-this”
Shaggy untied her and helped her off the table, then they both went back upstairs to the dining room,
But suddenly hysterical laughter could be heard from the main room, Shaggy and Velma tried to open the door but it was stuck, screams for help could be heard and they realized it was Daphne.

(End of part two)

Idea called 'Velma Gets It'

I sent an idea a couple of days ago called "Velma Gets It" as a reply for your story ideas. I messed up and made it a new thread instead. Just wanted to inform you if you like to look at it, and see if it gives you any ideas.

ok yeah ill take alook and try and put some of your ideas into part 3

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back