• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.W.O. (Tickling World Order) (part 10) F/F - wrestling/tickling

primetime

Verified
okay fellas, the big match is finally here!!!! the WOW title is on the line, and perhaps control of WOW is hanging in the balance. please enjoy this next chapter and let me know what you think. feedback is always welcome. remember, the characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com and Hollywood can be found at www.webkitten.com

David McLane paced nervously in his office. tonight was the big title match between Terri Gold and Hollywood. Hollywood couldnt win the title. she just couldnt!!! Julie Day walked in, perparing to interview David.

"David, tonight the WOW title is on the line. but unlike other occasions, this match is perhaps the most important in all of WOW history. what are your thoughts on this most critical match?" Julie asked.

"Well.....Julie, i would be lying if i said i'm not worried at all. in fact, i am sweating bullets. i have a lot of confidence in Terri. she always manages to pull through. but this is no ordinary title match. this is a match against Hollywood. a woman from my past. a woman bent on humliating me and my promotion. if she wins the title tonight, well, let's just say it would be very humiliating having her as the representative of WOW." McLane replied.

"David, did you have any words with Terri, and where will you be to watch the match?" Julie asked.

"I did have words with Terri, and i told her good luck. as for me, i will be ringside watching it up close and personal at the commentators table. thank you Julie." David told her with his trademark grin.

Hollywood sat in a chair, lacing her boots, when the other members of the tWo approached her. "What's up girls?" she asked.

"Tonight is the big night. tonight, the tWo will rule WOW, and Hollywood will be the champion. how sweet will that be?" Chyna told her.

Hollywood stood up. "Oh yeah, tonight will be my crowning achievement. i never had the GLOW title, but winning the WOW title will be special. it will so sweet laughing at that dirtbag Mclane, when i am representing his company. i came, i saw, i will kick his champ's ass!!!" Hollywood shouted.

"Go get her girl!!!!" Gorgeous George told her.

"Okay ladies, it's time. time for Hollywood to fulfill her destiny. tonight, Terri Gold goes down!!! let's go Chyna!!" Hollywood high fived her friends and Chyna and herself left to the ring.

Terri Gold left her locker room with a determined look on her face. she had a calmness in her eyes. then she was greeted by Julie Day. the two exchanged hugs. Julie started her interview.

"Terri, tonight you have the biggest challenge of your career. the title is on the line against Hollywood. what are your thoughts going into the big matchup?" Julie asked.

"You know Julie, i thought about this match a lot this past week. Hollywood is a great wrestler. one of the best in the business. she may even be a better wrestler than me. but i also thought about what the tWo has done to WOW. they have come in, and completely humiliated all of us women. from Jade, all the way to me, they have been nearly unstoppable. now, Hollywood wants my title. i think it is time for us to fight back. this is a promotion that we all love, and we can't have some rogue group come in and bully us. tonight, WOW makes a stand. the tide of the battle will turn. i am the WOW champion, and that means i represent this company. it is my time to take this leadership role and show the tWo that we are not weak. we are not afraid. we will fight back and after i win tonight, we will take down the tWo, starting with their leader. tonight, the good girls win." Terri said with the utmost confidence.

"Terri, good luck to you. you make us all proud. i am so glad......" Julie Day was then interrupted. Riot walked up to Julie Day, then up to Terri Gold. the two enemies stared each other in the eye. Terri didnt back down from Riot. Riot grabbed the microphone from Julie Day.

"I just have one thing to say to you....." Riot told Terri.

Terri just stood there. her eyes locked in on Riot's. if Riot wanted a fight, she would get one. "What?" she said with a sound of tension in her voice.

"Win......" Riot then gripped Terri's hand. "Win......" Riot then walked off.

Terri and Julie stood there in shock. Terri then nodded her head and a smile formed on her lips. tonight was going to be special.

TERRI GOLD (W.O.W. champion) vs HOLLYWOOD (tWo)

the music of Ted Dibiase's old song, "Money, Money, Money" blared through the loudspeakers, and David Mclane made his way down the ramp towards the ring. with a huge smile on his face, he made his way over to the announcers booth where Lee Marshall sat. he sat down and put the headphones on.

"Welcome David. nervous?" Lee asked.

"Not at all Lee, not at all. i have the utmost confidence in Terri Gold. she will beat Hollywood and i want to be here when it happens." David replied back to him.

the NWO music hit and Hollywood and Chyna stood on top of the stage. Hollywood looked over her surroundings. dressed in her black, skin tight spandex shorts, with a black tWo sports bra, complemented by her black wrestling boots, she started her walk down the aisle. the crowd booed her, but she had that same cocky smile she always had. Chyna walked alongside her stone faced. Hollywood entered the ring and casually walked over and began shouting obscenties towards David McLane.

"Look at her Lee! that vile, evil woman. oh yeah!!! you're going down tonight!!!" David shouted back at Hollywood.

Hollywood then waited in a corner. tonight was her chance to shine. tonight would be her chance to become a champion. she high fived Chyna one more time and waited in the corner. then the music of Terri Gold hit and the champ made her entrance. dressed in her usual blue top, with blue shorts and blue boots, Terri Gold walked down the aisle, slapping hands with the fans, and had a huge smile on her face. tonight, she would win and turn the tide against the tWo. she thought of Jade and Lotus. she even thought of Riot. too many women were humiliated by Hollywood, now it was her turn to even the score. Terri got into the ring and removed her championship belt from her waist. staring at Hollywood, then Chyna on the outside, she jumped in place, getting ready. all eyes were on her. but this is what she lives for. the big moment, the big match. she loved the pressure.

the bell rang and the match was underway. the two walked towards the center of the ring and stared each other down. words were exchanged. neither woman flinched. the Hollywood pushed Terri Gold. Terri responded by pushing her back. Hollywood looked at her in amazement, then swung a roundhouse right at Terri. Terri ducked and threw a punch of her own. she hit Hollywood in the face, stunning her, then followed up with two more puches, then a clothesline. Hollywood hit the canvas and Terri tried to drop an elbow. Hollywood rolled out the way, and when Terri hit the canvas, Hollywood tried to drop an elbow. Terri rolled out the way and waited for Hollywood to stand up. Hollywood finally did, and Terri connected with a standing drop kick. Hollywood hit the canvas but immediately jumped back up and was met with another drop kick. she got back up and Terri hit her in the face, then slung Hollywood against the ropes. Hollywood hit the ropes and when she came back to the center of the ring, Terri executed a back body drop that sent Hollywood high into the air and crashing back down on the mat. Terri immediately put her in an armbar. Hollywood screamed in pain. Terri wrenched the hold a little more. Hollywood then managed to stand up and then forced Terri into the ropes. Terri had to break the hold and when she did, Hollywood tried to sucker punch her. Terri ducked under and when Hollywood was against the ropes after her miss, Terri clotheslined her over the top rope and sent her crashing to the arena floor. the crowd roared. Terri pumped her fist and yelled at Hollywood to get back into the ring. Chyna comforted Hollywood. Hollywood was in disbelief. she was starting to get upset, but Chyna calmed her down.

"HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! Take that Hollywood!!!!!" David McLane yelled while commenting. he was obviously into the match.

Hollywood got back into the ring and locked up with Terri. Hollywood then kneed Terri in the stomach. she then scooped Terri up and slammed her to the mat. Terri held her back, writhing in pain. Hollywood strutted, the grabbed Terri by the hair. she tried another slam, but Terri turned it into a small package pin. 1......2....KICKOUT. Terri kicked out and when Hollywood stood up, Terri Gold kicked her into the stomach. Hollywood hunched over, and Terri applied a DDT. she went for the pin. 1.....2...KICKOUT. Terri didnt let up. she scooped Hollywood up and slammed her into the canvas again. she hit the ropes and delivered a Hogan style leg drop. again, she went for the cover. 1.......2.......KICKOUT. Terri slapped the mat in frustration. but she also knew she was in control. she then executed a suplex on Hollywood. 1.......2.....KICKOUT. Terri then headlocked her while both laid on the mat. Hollywood was getting exhausted. Terri Gold was outwrestling her. using the only thing she could think of, she then reached her hands up and squeezed the sides of Terri. Terri snickered a little and Hollywood continued to squeeze. Terri let go, but then drop a knee into the still exhausted Hollywood's back. Terri Gold then applied the camel clutch. Hollywood grunted in pain. the hold lasted for a minute and Hollywood was beginning to scream as Terri applied more pressure. sensing Hollywood was about to submit, Chyna stood on the ring apron and the referee went over to admonish her. Terri saw this and broke the hold. she went over to Chyna and punched the 9th wonder of the world, and Chyna hit the arena floor. but as Terri turned around, Hollywood, who was kneeling, punched Terri in the stomach, then pulled her ankles. Terri hit the canvas on her back and Hollywood put her into the Bret Hart sharpshooter. Terri screamed in pain. Hollywood had it locked in tight.

minutes passed, and Terri was still screaming. she wanted to tap, but she knew she couldnt. she saw the ropes. using her upperbody strength, she managed to get to the ropes, forcing Hollywood to break the hold. Hollywood screamed in disgust. she then started to kick Terri Gold in the back. picking the champ up by the hair, Hollywood then slammed Terri Gold into the mat. she got to the second rope and dropped and elbow. she went for the cover. 1.....2...KICKOUT. Hollywood shook her head in disgust. she picked up Terri, but this time, she delivered a pile driver. again, she went for the cover. 1.....2.....KICKOUT. Hollywood began to scream at the ref. she looked down at Terri's prone body. then she smiled. picking Terri up, she then locked her arms into the top and middle ropes. she then began to stomp her boots into Terri's midsection. Terri was getting more and more tired. she was locked in the ropes and was vulnerable. then Hollywood put her face in Terri's.

"let me ask you something. ticklish??" Hollywood asked.

Terri's eyes bugged wide open. Hollywood was going to tickle her! she saw Hollywood bring her fingers towards her exposed armpits, and when the made contact, she squealed like a pig! Hollywood dug her fingers deep into the tender flesh and Terri writhed in ticklish laughter. already exhausted, the tickling made her weaker and weaker. finally, she slumped in the ropes. Hollywood knew she had her. unhooking Terri out of the ropes, she let Terri's body fall to the canvas. she picked her up again, and applied the abdominal stretch. but Terri's body was still weak. Hollywood had to use her strength to hold up the weakened champion. with Terri's side and belly vulnerable, she began to graze her fingers across the belly, the squeezed Terri's side. Terri again broke out in agonizing, exhausted laughter.

"he he he he he he he he he he he he he he stop......he he he he he he he he he he he he dont!!!!!" Terri giggled. she was getting weaker and weaker.

Hollywood continued the tickling. she poke and wiggled her index finger deep into Terri's bellybutton. Terri roared in laughter. she felt her legs turning into jello. she was utterly helpless, getting tickled by Hollywood. Hollywood's fingers grazed and scribbled all across Terri's bare skin. she felt Terri's legs give way and let Terri crash into the mat. Terri laid face down on the canvas and Hollywood then straddled her back. she began to squeeze Terri's sides again and she then felt Terri's body squirm beneath hers. she put her head next to Terri's.

"Laugh for me!!!! that's right little Terri. laugh for Hollywood. laugh like my little baby!!! tickle tickle tickle!!!" Hollywood taunted.

Terri continued to laugh. her energy was going away. she looked up and saw the ropes. in her mid, she knew she had to get to the ropes. she began to crawl. Hollywood felt Terri's body struggling to crawl. she increased her tickling. a new wave of laughter exploded out of Terri's lungs. but she kept struggling. Hollywood tickled harder and harder, but Terri used all of her remaining strength and made it over to the ropes. her hand clutched the bottom rope and Hollywood had to stop tickling. Hollywood stared at the obviously exhausted champ. she had her right where she wanted her. grabbing Terri's ankles, she dragged the champ to the middle of the ring. she then folded Terri's legs so her calves touched the back of her thighs. Hollywood then kneeled by Terri's legs, so that the legs were betwen hers. staring at the laces, she began to pluck at them. one by one, she plucked out the laces. Terri sensed this and her body grew rigid.

"oh no!!!!! not my feet!!!!!!!!" she thought to herself. in the past, Terri always went into a paralyzed state when her feet were about to be tickled. she panicked!!! she felt her laces being undone and it was only a matter of time when her feet were going to be bare and tickled!!! she focused. she focused on getting out of this. using all of her mental strength, she picked her body up using her ams and then crawled her way out from Hollywood's grasp. Hollywood just kneeled there, not believing her own eyes. she went after Terri. Terri then flipped over onto her back and when Hollywood got close she kicked Hollywood between the legs. Hollywood hunched over and Terri kicked the soles of her boots into Hollywood's face. Hollywood hit the canvas, and Terri Gold got to her feet. she did it!!! she managed to break out of her paralyzed state. with a new surge of energy and confidence, she pounced on Hollywood. punching Hollywood, slapping her, Terri took control. she picked Hollywood up and slammed her. she was feeling it. she went over to Hollywood ankle and put her in the ankle lock submission hold. Hollywood screamed in pain. Terri applied more pressure, but Hollywood made her way to the ropes. Terri let go and looked at a now hurt Hollywood with a look of rage. she then picked Hollywood up, and then locked Hollywood's arms in the ropes.

"Now it's time for a taste of your own medicine!!! let me ask you something. ticklish??" Terri screamed.

Hollywood's eyes popped open. she already began to laugh when she saw Terri's fingers coming towards her. she felt helpless. then Terri's fingers made contact in Hollywood's armpits. Hollywood roared!

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

Terri continued the tickle torture. she enjoyed watching Hollywood scream and laugh. now it was her turn to feel what its like to be tickled. Hollywood kept laughing and her legs turned to mush. Terri then unhooked her arms and let Hollywood collapse to the mat. Terri then went straight to Hollywood's ankle. grabbing the boot, she began to unlace it. she quickly got it undone and pulled the boot off, revealing Hollywood's bare size 8 foot. the foot was sweaty, but there was no unpleasant odor to it. the sole was pale, but had a pink tinge to it. the toes were long and meaty. Terri then stroked her nail along the bottom of the soft sole and Hollywood let out an ear piercing scream!

"NNNNNOOOOOO NOT MY FEET!!!!! NOT MY FEET!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!"

Terri continued to torment the bare foot. Hollywood was thrashing about, but her foot was locked by Terri Gold. Chyna, sensing Hollywood was in trouble got onto the ring apron. the ref went to admonish her. Hollywood kept laughing and Terri looked over to the ref. she stopped tickling Hollywood's foot and went over to Chyna. she began yelling at Chyna. the referee stood between Chyna and Terri. Hollywood recovered and tried to attack Terri from behind. she tried to clothesline her from behind, but Terri knew she was coming. Hollywood then instead hit the ref, and knocking Chyna down. she realized her mistake and Terri then turned her around. Terri planted her foot into Hollywood's midsection and delivered a Stunner! Hollywood laid motionless on the canvas. Chyna got back onto the apron and Terri Gold dropkicked her right in the chops, sending her to the arena floor. Terri then pumped her fist and went to the top rope. she then exectued her finishing manuever, the "perfect 10" (imagine a moonsault of the top turnbuckle). she crashed right on top of Hollywood. she went for the cover! but, there was no ref!! he was slowly recovering. Terri yelled at him to come across to count. the referee crawled S-L-O-W-L-Y over to Terri. 1.......................2................................KICKOUT!!!!! Terri couldnt believe it!!! Hollywood kicked out!!! Terri went over to the referee who was still groggy. the referee started to shake the cobwebs. Terri then went to Hollywood and laid her out in the middle of the ring. she went to the top rope again to execute another "perfect 10". when she got up there, Chyna then shoved her off the top rope. she crashed to the mat. Hollywood then got up and saw Terri laying there, flat on her stomach. she crawled over to Terri ankle. trapping Terri ankles betwen her thighs, she managed to finally remove the blue boots. now she looked at the sock covered soles. she peeled them off, exposing the champs bare feet. Terri grew rigid again. she felt the cool air touching her pink, tender soles. she began to panic again. she tried using her strength, but then Hollywood's fingers quickly scrabbled across her soles, sending her into immediate hysterical laughter. Hollywood raked her nails across the arches, sending Terri into screams!!!

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT MY FEET!!! NOT MY FFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!"

Hollywood then turned her attention to Terri's toes. she danced her fingers along the undersides of the toes, and Terri broke into silent laughter. her feet laid still, she was paralyzed and her feet were insanely ticklish. she couldnt pull her legs free. when Hollywood tickled her baby toe's crevice, she lost it. tears began to flow. she felt Hollywood tickling each one of her ticklish digits. Hollywood would change the rhythm by scratching the heel, then drawing circles in the arches. she would scurry her fingers across the balls, and then trace a finger along the base of the toes. Terri laughed and laughed and laughed. the tickling of her feet was too much. she then remembered the ladies of WOW. they were depending on her. she used the last of her strength to raise her upperbody, to make one last attempt to crawl to the ropes. she hoisted her body. she began to crawl, but Hollywood's grip was too firm. she got up again, but then Hollywood tickled the pad of her big toe. she collapsed to the mat. Hollywood wasnt letting go. Terri raised her body again, but then Hollywood dug her finger deep into the crevice of her big toe and next toe. Terri collpased to the mat again and laughed her head off. she couldnt take it no more. she raised her arm, so she could tap, but she held it up. Hollywood then plunged her fingers between all the crevices of the toes. Terri gasped, then screamed like a banshee. her hand crashed to the mat and she tapped!! she tapped hard. then she passed out........

DING DING DING DING!!!!!! the crowd held its breath in silence. Hollywood jumped up and Chyna let out a scream. Hollywood then began to pump her fists and Chyna hopped in the ring and they hugged. soon, the other members of the tWo ran into the ring, and there was a group celebration. the referee handed Hollywood the purple WOW title belt. then the official announcement was made.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!! the winner of this bout and NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WOMEN OF WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPION.......HHHHHOOOLLLLYYYYWWWWWWOOOODDDDDD!!!!!" the announcer said.

the NWO music hit and Hollywood held up the belt. David Mclane was in complete shock. he looked at Hollywood pointing at the belt and taunting him. meanwhile, Terri Gold woke up and rolled out of the ring. she stared at the celebration in the ring. Hollywood turned towards her and showed off the belt. she kissed it and taunted Terri Gold. Terri's eyes filled with tears. she picked up her boots and looked back at the ring. she saw Hollywood holding her precious title. she sadly began to walk back up the ramp, tears starting to flow. she made it to the top of the ramp, clutching her boots tightly. she stared at her barefeet and looked up again. she absorb the scene, then walked back behind the curtain. Hollywood was on the shoulders of the tWo members, holding the belt high for everyone to see. this was the proudest moment of her life. David McLane slowly stood up and then quickly made his way to the back. he was devastated.

Terri Gold made it back to her locker room. she could still hear the NWO music playing. inside was Beckie, Bronco Billie, and Julie Day. she walked in slowly and the group surrounded her. she collapsed in Beckie's arms and cried openly.

"......i'm sorry...i'm so sorry......" she cried.

the REIGN of the tWo has BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

how was that fellas? suprised? feedback is welcomed!!!!! don't worry, this story is FAR from over.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back