• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Spell"

Sky Tickle

**This is just something kinda inspired by a dream I had. Very embellished, it didn't go just like this, but I hope it's entertaining**

The teacher had me do laps again for squirming around while she taught. I can’t help it, she doesn’t know what this spell is doing to me. My body feels everything, and just the sensation of clothes drives my flesh crazy right now. I don’t regret turning Billy Waters down for a date, but I had no idea he practiced witchcraft. And I sure didn’t think he’d punish me with a spell like this. At least he was nice enough to explain the rules…
I will apparently be visited by inhuman agents of mindblowing pleasure if I don’t follow these 2 rules:
1. I have to be wearing something at all times. Flesh makes them insane and they will come to this world and capture me. I haven’t been able to shower yet, and I will have to with my socks on.
2. I can not masturbate at all. This one’s the hardest since the spell also keeps me turned on constantly and raises my sensitivity thru the roof!
I stop running for a minute and realize the teacher has already left. That’s just plain mean of her! We were the only two left in the building. I catch my breath and head for the lockerroom. I slip off my shoes and realize I forgot to wear socks. I need to wash everywhere though, and I don’t want to walk all the way across campus in high heels. I decide to sacrifice the heels and shower in them, stripping off the rest of my clothes.
I very hesitantly enter the shower trying to wash just a little of myself at a time. The water feels like heaven and I can already feel myself getting excited. I decide to use the handheld showerhead to be able to aim better. Even quick splashes feel amazing. All wet now I face the inevitable…lathering up!
I get a handful of melon cucumber body wash and start slowly washing myself. I moan a little and look around, doublechecking that no one else is here. Running my hands down my ribs I let out a loud laugh.
“It tickles!!!” I yell. I can actually tickle myself now. I think about it for a minute and realize maybe this is a loophole I can use. I run my fingertips lightly over my nipples and giggle with pleasure.
“Just tickling myself,” I announce to the room. No one appears. I think I have this thing beat.
My heart races as my fingers move lower and lower down my front. I spread my legs a little and begin laughing insanely as I trace my fingertips in circles around my mound.
“S-s-still just t-t-tickling myself-f-f!”
I look around again. Still no one.
My finger finds its way past my lips now to my swollen button. I start rocking on my heels and thrusting my hips back and forth.
“Unh! God yes! Tickle tickle tickle!!!”
My ears are ringing I’m so horny. I grab the showerhead and pull it down between my legs. The water feels like thousands of tiny electric kisses on my clitoris.
“Who am I kidding!” I shout out, “I am definitely masturbating! Yoohoo! Masturbating naked girl here!!!”
I feel my whole body go warm and my vision blurs. I’m so weak my grip on the showerhead loosens. I finally drop it, but it doesn’t fall. It just floats there still pleasuring me. I think I’m starting to hallucinate now, because the shower hose wraps itself around my wrists and forces them up over my head. My eyes close and I lick my lips.
When I open my eyes, I’m shocked at the vision before me. It’s a huge clown head, its hair reaching out to hold my hands overhead. In its mouth is a huge party favor, and it’s blowing down between my legs. The party favor opens at the end and resembles a saddle just below me. The saddle has an opening like a mouth that’s blowing a gentle stream of perfectly warm water onto my clitoris. His eyes roll around in circles, apparently enjoying his little kinky act on my body. I let out a laugh, and he takes it the wrong way.
“You think I’m funny looking?” he asks, “Well laugh at this!”
I look down and the saddle hole fills with dozens of feathery tongues. He gives the party favor a good blow and before I can move I’m straddling the saddle full of tongues. I squeal with delight.
“Oh my god!!! You pervert!!!” I cry outloud. The tongues go ravenous between my legs, wiggling and writhing and licking me furiously. I throw my head back and moan, humping the saddle like crazy now. Suddenly the saddle drops away as the clown takes another breath for the next attack.
“W-wait!” I pant, “Oh please wait. P-please.”
“Why should I wait?” he asks. “My little friends find you quite yummy.”
I try to think of a good excuse, but my thoughts are scattered. I glance down at my feet and realize I’m still wearing my heels.
“You…you broke the rules!” I plead. “I’m n-not naked.”
He smiles huge now. “Fuck the rules! I’m going to ticklefuck you out of your mind!”
“No!” I shout, but my smile weakens my protest. He can see right through me and knows how much I’m enjoying this. I start to get lightheaded and hang onto consciousness.
I breathe deeply and try to say the words. “Fuck me…” His eyebrows raise in insane excitement and I realize what I just said. I add “…pumps! I-I’m wearing f-fuck me pumps. I want to take them off please.”
He sees through my ploy as well. “Kick them off then.”
I shake my head. “I want to p-put them in my locker, please, s-sir. Then you can do…anything you want to my body. Anything!”
The clown thinks hard about this and answers, “Okay. But if you’re a bad little girl and try to run…” Without another word, he blows on the favor once more. I try to stand on my tiptoes, but he lowers his hair so I land full on the saddle. The hungry tongues, now teased, quench themselves again between my legs.
“Ooooh yesss!” I scream, “Yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!”
The saddle drops again and I’m almost weeping with pleasure. Tears run down my cheeks and I lick the saliva from my lips. When he releases my arms I almost lose my balance. I stumble past him to my locker, and he watches my every step. Every nerve in my body tingles now and I try to stay logical, fighting every urge to rush back in there and surrender my naked flesh to that horny clown. I know I’m going to run, but I enjoy teasing him now. I bend completely over in front of him, unstrapping my heels.
“You gonna ticklefuck my little butt too?” I giggle.
He sees me looking at the exit door.
“Don’t you even think of being a naughty little girl,” he warns.
“Just out of curiosity” I ask, “what if I do run?”
In a deep booming voice he states, “I will punish you with unbearable pleasure. No creature in the history of existence will have known the ecstasy your body will experience. You will lose your mind, and I will never stop punishing your flesh. Never!”
I smile. “Just wondering.” I giggle as I give him the middle finger and race to open the door. I stop for just a moment when I hear a hellish roar behind me. I look back to see the clown head transform into a hulking red devil. At least 9 feet tall, its body ripples with muscles all over. I envision its hands on me, they could easily wrap around my waist. Then I look down and gasp at where his penis should be. There is instead a thick gigantic tongue, at least 2 feet long, lapping in my direction.
I can only giggle in absolute fear and arousal. My knees go weak as I run out the door. I can hear the horny devil’s heavy footsteps, and I know he’ll catch me. I dare not look back as I struggle up the stairs. But before I can even reach the top, I feel his hot breath on my naked spine…

indeed, rather hot. A promising short story. Will there be a sequal?

Thanks so much! I actually wrote that one a few months ago to some friends I was talking to on another site. I wrote a few others, but I didn't save them. :(

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back