• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Week Away - Part 2 of 5

oxoforgotso

TMF Regular
Here is part 2 of my 5 part story. If you missed the first bit here is a link, this part is basically an introduction for the plot and characters: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=158810
------------------------------------
Part 2

It was the afternoon of the second day of the holiday and Melanie was in the shower after enjoying a little dip in the ocean, Josh was still out in the surf. It only seemed like he visited the house for food and to sleep. Nick and Amy were sitting in the loungeroom just chatting away. "Sooo, have you told Mel how you feel yet?" Amy asked Nick, who was almost just as eager as to get the ball rolling as what he was. "Nah, I haven't yet. I don't want to come on to strong, especially considering what happened to her with the last guy." Nick replied. "I'm not waiting for the perfect moment, just a good one" adding to his original reason. "Hmmm, I think I might be able to help you out" Amy said with a little sparkle in her eye. An intruiged look appeared on Nick's face as he asked "how?" And with that, Amy leaned over and whispered into his ear her fool-proof plan.

Several minutes passed and then a door opened. A cloud full of steam slowly seeped out, and with it Melanie appeared like a silhouette in an early morning fog. After dumping her clothes in her bedroom she ventured into the loungeroom to join Amy and Nick in the conversation. After a few silent moments Nick turned to Melanie "Hey, I'm going for a walk to the bakery. I saw it on the way here and I wanted to check it out, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me? Its only like a 15 minute walk." Without a moments hesistation, and to his suprise Mel said "Yeah sure, I always get really hungry after I swim so I'm definetly coming. Just let me slip my thongs on." She returned with her wallet in hand and obviously none the wiser to the obvious set up plan. "Are you coming to Amy?" Mel asked her while checking how much money was in her wallet. "Ahhh, no sorry I'm going to have a shower now and then try and track down Josh. He's been M.I.A for ages now." She said while looking in Nick's direction who at that moment was breathing an internal sigh of relief. "Okey dokey then, let's go Nick!" Mel shouted out while grabbing his hand and practically dragging him to the front door. While trying not to trip over his own legs, he turned around to Amy and mouthed the words "thank you". Amy just sat there smiling and shaking her head.

The sun was beaming down on top of their heads as they casually made their way down the long road towards the bakery. Nick was still searching for the right words to tell Melanie that he liked her. He would make several jokes with hit and miss success in attmepts to break the ice that only he was feeling. They finally arrived at the bakery and the smell of all different kinds of creamy delicasy's filled their nostrills. The store was empty except for Nick and Mel and the very cheerful store owner who greeted them with a full smile asking them "What can I get you two on this lovely afternoon?" Nick asked for two eclairs and Mel settled for a slice of rich mudcake. After collecting their change and a small chat, they left the store and headed for the house.

Nick knew he was running out of time to tell her, but luck was obviously on his side today. He saw a little park up ahead and decided to go for broke with the idea in his head. "Hey Mel, do you want to stop and eat at that little park up ahead because it's really nice outside." he asked her in a very soft tone, to which Mel responded "Sounds good to me." After Mel finished her piece of cake, and Nick was on his 2nd eclair Mel made a very well timed joke. "Do you and that eclair need a room because it looks like your making out!" Nick almost choked on it from laughter. "H-hey shutup you! It is really go-oood!" Nick stated while coughing. Now that the ice had well and truly broken he thought now or never. "Mel, I have wanted to tell you for a while now but I really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to somehow take our relationship to another level." Nick finally said looking into her eyes just hanging on for her response.A gentle smile appeared on her face as she started to answer his question "I really like you to, but after what happened with my last relationship it's kind of hard for me to jump back in. If you really like me, you will understand that I would need to get closer to you over time first, then go from there." After processing all of this Nick slowly nodded his head as if accepting what she had said. "That's fine, I am really glad for your honesty. To me, telling you this was the hardest part." He concluded with a smile returning to his face. "I'm just glad that you understand, I think we should head back now, they are probably wondering where we are" Mel said with a massive amount of relief.

After arrivng back at the house, it was completely silent. No sign of Josh or Amy, but there was a little note left on the kitchen table. (Josh and I are just going out shopping for tea, c u when we get back - xox Amy). "Looks like it's just you and me for a little while longer Nick" Amy said as she showed him the note. "I suppose if you wanted we could play Josh's Playstation till they get back" Nick suggested to her as a casual way of passing the time but still spending all of it with her. "Ummm, o.k but Im not very good at those things" Mel said while giggling and taking a seat on the lounge next to Nick. They decided on a racing game because every other one Josh owned seemed to involve some sort of killing with an array of deadly weapons. "How about best out of 5, just to keep it simple" Nick asked her. "O.K, it seems like it shouldn't be to hard" Mel responded while examining what all the buttons did in the instruction book.

The second race had just ended, with Nick being the winner of this one and the previous one. He couldn't help but laugh at Mel's hopeless attmepts at trying to race a virtual car. Everytime she spun out or crashed, a smile would appear on his face which followed by laughter. Mel would just tell him to shutup. After the 2nd race, Nick stood up and headed for the bathroom. On his way he said, "I'm just going to the toilet before my victory lap o.k." Mel just stuck her tounge out at him. As soon as he left the room Mel changed the settings on the game so Nick would be stuck with quite a slow car. Nick returned and sat down next to Mel while letting out a triumphant sigh. The 3rd race ended with a confused look on Nick's face and a smirk on Mel's after her first victory. "You just got lucky then Mel, I took it easy on you just so you didn't feel so bad" Nick exclaimed readying himself for the fourth race. Again, the same result occured. This time he turned to Mel and asked "Are you cheating or something?" Mel just sat there and shook her head trying to hide the smile on her face. "It's the final race, so get ready Mel, your going down!" Nick stated to which Mel replied "We will see."

The last race ended with Mel being victorious of 3 out of 5 races. Nick was suprised, but convinced Mel had cheated. He turned to her and asked "Did you cheat so you could win?" Mel was now having a very hard time hiding the smile knowing full well that she did cheat. "Nooo! I didn't cheat I just beat you!" She said while giggling, which gave herself away. Nick took it upon himself to find out the truth so he poked her in her side while while reinstating his previous question "Did you cheat?" Mel started to giggle, because his finger poking her exposed side tickled. Nick quickly caught on to this and scooted closer to her on the couch and started using a couple of fingers on her sides. Mel immediately went into a defensive position trying to avoid his tickling fingers. "Heheehehe, ooo-ok, Nick I cheated but please don't tickle me."

After her reaction to the tickling, Nick was pretty content on making sure she would never cheat again. "I think you should learn a lesson Mel, you need to know that cheating is very wrong" and with that he reached over to her with both hands and started to spider tickle her ribs and stomach. And with that, Mel bursted into laughter "heehehehhahhaahaha...P-pllease...stt-t-op tickliiling meehee." Mel was trying to fight his hands away, and at the same time protect her sides which he was tickling. She could hold away one hand, but as soon as she let go, the other hand would get her other side. Slowly, she was being worn out until she was just laying on the couch silenting laughing her head off. By this stage Nick was using all ten fingers on her stomach like he was Mozart playing the piano. Mel was only wearing her swimsuit that cut off at the top of her stomach and a very thin unbuttoned white shirt, neither off these were offering her much protection. Her face had gone almost totally red, still laughing with her hands covering her face. She had next to no strength in defending against the all-out tickling assault. Nick started to slow a little in an attempt to be able more access for a greater tickling. This small moment was Mel's only chance to break free and with
that, she somehow jumped off the couch and started to head for her bedroom.

She wasn't moving very fast because off all the air and energy that had just been tickled out of her. She was still giggling, in fact she was laughing more than walking and nearly stumbled over. Nick quickly jumped to his feet and gave chase. It didn't take long to catch her, and he used both hands to tickle the back of her neck. Mel was not really expecting this, and reflexes made her raise her arms to stop the tickling. Nick used this opening to continue the tickling on her sides and stomach. After several moments of bumping around, Nick got Mel lying flat on her stomach, with him kneeling on top of her. He was now in prime position to deal out the punishment he thought she needed. Using one hand, he held Mel's hands behind her back and slighty lifted them for easy access to her armpits. To add insult to injury Nick started to tease Mel about her very comprised position. In the most patronising baby voice he said "Are you a little bit tickly Mel?" She just moaned whilst still laughing. "Pretty please let me go! I have really learnt my lesson!" She pleaded but Nick was having to much fun. "Coochie-coochie cooo" he teased as one finger slowly made its way into her left armpit. Not being able to see when the tickling would started just made Mel start to giggle and flail her legs in the air behind Nick's back. After his finger finally made contact with her bare armpit skin, her whole body tensed up. Very slowly, his finger made delicate circles which made her start to slowly giggle "hohohhoho...hhohohoho". At this point her laugh was quite deep, but Nick slowly dug his finger in deeper and her pitch started to rise "haahahahahahahaahahaha" then he added another finger and dug in a little deeper "hehehe..eeekek......eheheheheheee" she was now laughing almost non-stop olny letting out little shrieks and squeals in between.

"Ooo-oo-h mmy ggogo-d please stoo-p, Nick! I c--cant br-reath" Was Mel's last plea for a cease to the tickle torture she was going through. Nick finally slowed down until the tickling stopped completely. The only noise in the whole house was Mel's breathing. She was taking in air so deeply that it sounded like she had just run a marathon. A minute passed before Mel finally asked "Do you think you could hop off me now pleasssee?" "Well that depends..." Nick replied "Depends on what?" Mel asked him, "well, have you learn't your lesson - not to cheat" Nick said in a very stern yet playful nature. "Yes, I have learnt my lesson, now get off me!" She ordered whilst kicking him in the back with her feet. "Ohhh, that doesn't sound to promising now does it Mel" Nick said. At that moment he turned his head to see her feet kicking him, and a massive smile appeared on his face. Very quickly, he turned his whole body around so he still had her pinned down and was now facing her feet. Amazingly, her flip-flops were still on and he decided to slowly take them off just to give her an idication as to what was coming next.

"Hey! what are you doing back there?" Mel asked while trying to look behind her, still unable to move very much. Nick remained silent, and then ran down one finger down her bare sole. Mel knew full well what was coming and laid it all on the line in one final protest "please Nick, do not tickle my feet, anything else but my feet! They are just to sensitive and ticklish!" Nick ignored her and decided to let his actions do the talking. He took her right foot in one hand and used the other to lightly run all fingers over her creamy white size 9 sole. Mel nearly jumped out of her skin, but couldn't because she was still stuck under Nick. She simply erupted into laughter "hahaahehehhehehehhohohoahahahaahahahahehehehhohohohohoahaha" While this was going on she was thumping her hands into the floor and tears were rolling down her cheeks - which by this stage were red as a tomato.

Nick was actually showing some restraint, only lightly tickling the soles of her feet switching between each foot every so often. Which ever foot he was tickling the other one was moving around with her chubby little toes wiggling wildly. He knew that she had nearly learn't her lesson, so to finish he took a pen that was on the bedside table in Mel's room and started to write on the sole of her left foot 'DON'T' and on the right foot 'CHEAT'. She could only repsond with laughter and distorted protests "hehehehehahahahapleease-sttoop." Nick then finished up by drawing little :) on her toes. Finally rolling off her he said "I think you have learn't your lesson Mel." She just laid there breathing in and out before slowly rolling onto her back. "Wow, I am never going to cheat around you again Mister!" She said while now sitting up. Nick stood up and offered her his hand and lifted her up onto her feet. "I'm really sorry if I tickled you to much, but you had to learn your lesson, and it was just so much fun making you laugh because your laugh is so cute!" Nick said in a pretty bad atempt at an apology. Mel didn't say anything until they returned to the loungeroom "I don't want to sound insane, but I...I um sort of like being tickled like that..." She paused while waiting for some sort of repulsed or wierded out response but it didn't come, So she continued "it's just the not being able to breath part of it that I don't like, its just a sort of love/hate things I have with it."

Nick responded with "I suppose that is pretty insane, but cute at the same time because who doesn't like to laugh?" as they sat back on the couch in the loungeroom. "I think we have gotten a lot closer today don't you?" He said looking at her. Mel just smiled and said "Yeah, hehehehe in our own wierd way I suppose." With that Mel casually let her head slowly lean into Nick's shoulder were she rested it. "You know, Amy tickles me a fair bit but I told her not to do it around other people so I don't look spastic and completely embarass myself" Mel said now feeling a little more at ease about the subject. Nick smiled "I suppose you could just get her back" Mel pausing for a moment, and then went on to say "I do, she is probably more ticklish than me, but she has an amazingly high level of stamina and she just wears me out in any of our little tickling bouts." After that the talking stopped and Mel slowly drifted off to sleep because she was exhausted. Although Nick wasn't tired he fell asleep to because he was in such a calm, happy mood.

An hour or so passed and Amy and Josh returned home. After placing their shopping on a bench, they walked into the loungeroom to find Nick and Mel slowly waking up on the lounge, with Mel's head still resting on his shoulder. "BUSTED!" Josh shouted out at the top of his lungs. This scared them both and they seemed to spring to life, not because of how loud Josh was, but the fact they were caught like they were kissing for their first time. "Awww, how cute do they look together?" Amy teased. Nick's face went redder than what Amy's did after the tickling. Josh noticed this and decided to add a little fuel to the fire "Soooo, what did you two get up to while we were out huh?" Much to Nick's relief, Mel was pretty quick on her feet and said "Not much, just a little playstation and then we just sort of dozed off." "Sure, whatever" Josh concluded not believing the entire story but he was pretty content on letting the subject drop.

While they were out getting tea, Amy and Josh also bought a couple of movies to watch. They figured it would be a nice relaxing way to spend a night, and a great way to be together all at once. After tea, Amy put on the first of the two movies they would watch that night and settled in next to Josh. At that moment Mel called out to Nick from the kitchen "can you help me bring the popcorn and drinks out please?" Without hesistation he went into the kitchen. "Before we watch the movie, I just want you to know that while cheaters never prosper, revenge is sweeter" Mel said in a sweet little devilish tone. Nick didn't really think anything of it, he just rolled his eyes and said "whatever.." He then gave Mel a quick squeeze on her side and she let out a squeaky giggle before returning to the loungeroom with the popcorn and making him self quite comfortable. Mel was not far behind with the drinks and sat right next to him, almost tempted to lean her head on his shoulder.

End of part 2... to be continued.....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back