• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PERSONA E-Novel Now Available (F/F novel)

ForayMelancholy

TMF Poster
<object width="450" height="597"><param name="movie" value="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="id=133078886&width=1337" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="450" flashvars="id=133078886&width=1337" height="597" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/133078886/">PERSONA E-Novel Cover</a> by ~<a class="u" href="http://forayofmelancholy.deviantart.com/">ForayOfMelancholy</a> on <a href="http://www.deviantart.com">deviant</a><a href="http://www.deviantart.com">ART</a>​

Title: PERSONA
Word Length: 40,000+
Novel Location: http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/persona/7522171

Description: On Gemma's planet persona's are tiny capsules that takes the form of the people summoning. They are tiny, but they are tough. And something goes wrong as Gemma summons her persona. Now there are two Gemma's and one only stands eight inches tall.

PREVIEW:

BOOK ONE

Queen Maria shrieked in terror as she took several steps backwards. Her chambers, which had been empty of all life moments ago, were now filled to the brim with tiny personas. She backed up into her bed and toppled onto the comfortable mattress. The eyes of the personas were focused on the girl as she pulled the covers up to her chin. “What do you want?!” The girl cried.
One of the persona’s took a step forwards. He only stood eight inches tall had long black hair, dark brown eyes and broad shoulders. Even though he only stood eight inches tall, he still seemed menacing.
“Well your highness.” He began, with a smirk. “You see we are here to punish you.”
“Punish me?” Queen Maria said, in a shrill voice. “For what? I’ve been a kind queen!”
The persona’s giggled. “If you’ve been kind then I would hate to see what you'd consider cruel” The persona from before continued. “Now my queen. Will you accept your punishment quietly?” He asked.
“I will never!” The queen cried, taking up a pillow and hurtling it at the mass of personas. The persona’s quickly darted out of the way missing the pillow entirely.
“Grab her!” One of the persona’s shouted, pointing a stern finger at the queen. The queen shrieked as the small persona’s leapt at her. They grabbed her arms and legs. Even though they were small, they were incredibly strong. “Tie her to the bed!” The persona continued.
“This is going to be quite an eventful evening.” The first persona said, with a chuckle.
Gemma sighed deeply. And got to her feet. She had reached the point in the horror film where the persona’s would tie the queen to the bed and tickle her until she cried, but the film ended soon after that leaving one to wonder if she ever managed to escape. The girl hated movies like that. She also was not a big fan of tickling. Considering she was so ticklish herself. Thankfully, the only one who knew about her weakness was her best friend. And she was the only girl Gemma trusted.
She also didn’t like seeing persona’s used in horror films. The reason why was simple. Everyone could summon a persona. Persona’s were tiny capsules that resembled a human. With a little concentration, a human could change into a tiny figure that only stood eight inches tall. Persona’s took on the appearance of their creators. The only difference besides height was their density. They were incredibly tough and thankfully impossible to break. Also if one became stronger as a persona those changes were reflected on the persons regular body.
Gemma was a beautiful girl who had only recently reached her eighteenth birthday. The girl had short, bright green hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. Bright green eyes and perky breasts. The girl was always garbed in a dark blue hat, matching coat, pants, and black shoes tied tightly to her feet. Underneath the coat, she wore a white t-shirt. Gemma was able to summon her own persona at the age of eight.
The girl was beautiful, but it wasn’t her good looks she was best known for. It was her strength. The girl was incredibly tough and was well versed in hand-to-hand combat.
Gemma heard a light tapping on her front door. Turning the television off she walked around the couch and towards the front door. The girl was expecting Maya, her best friend, to come over. She had no doubt that was her friend right now.
“Hello.” Gemma said, opening the door.
A figure rushed towards Gemma and grabbed the girl’s sides and began tickling. Gemma’s burst into laughter the moment she felt the tickling start up. She tried to grab her attacker’s hands, but lost her balance and toppled over. Her attacker sat on her waist and continued to tickle her sides.
“STOP IT!” Gemma said, through her ticklish laughter.
Maya smiled down at her best friend and giggled. “Aw! You have such a cute laugh though!” The girl said, not letting up on her tickling.
Gemma kicked her legs wildly. “STOP!” She cried, trying to pry Maya’s hands away from her ticklish body, but it was hopeless.
Maya tickled Gemma’s ribs with only two fingers. Her best friend’s body shook and trembled underneath her. Gemma’s eyes were closed tightly and her cheeks were bright red. “Had enough?” The girl asked, after a few moments more.
“YES!” Gemma said, she was now digging her heels into the carpet.
Maya halted her torture, allowing her friend the chance to catch her breath. Maya too was a beautiful girl. She had long brunette hair that was draped over her shoulders. Dark brown eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a white, long-sleeved shirt, a matching skirt and flat top boots on her feet. The girl was only a few months older then Gemma and was able to change into her persona at the age of seven.
“Thank you.” Gemma breathed, opening her eyes and looking up at her friend who was still sitting on her waist. “What was that about?” She asked.
“I was happy to see you.” Maya said, smiling and shrugging her shoulders. “Are you happy to see me?” The girl asked.
Gemma shrugged her shoulders. “I haven’t made up my mind yet.” The girl admitted.
“Huh?” Maya said, in a surprised tone. “Well I’ll help you make up your mind!” She said, and with that the girl began poking Gemma’s belly. Gemma laughed the moment the tickling started, but quickly pulled Maya’s hand away.
“Ok! I am happy! Now get off me!” She said, playfully pushing her friend away.
Maya laughed and stood, helping Gemma to her feet. “I thought so.” She said, when both she and Gemma were standing. “So what are you up to?” Maya asked.
“I was waiting for you. We have a match today, remember?” The girl asked.
Maya nodded. “Oh right. That’s why I came over.” Maya said, matter-of-factly.
Gemma narrowed her eyes. “You mean you forgot?” The girl asked, in disbelief.
Maya nodded. “Yeah. Sorry.” The girl said, lightly tapping her head with her knuckles. Maya was always forgetting things. “Well since we have a match today. Why don’t we wager something?”
“Feeling confident aren’t we?” Asked Gemma, folding her arms in front of her chest.
“No no.” Maya said, waving her hand dismissively. However, it was the furthest from the truth. “Why don’t we wager something simple?”
“Like?” Gemma asked.
“Like… If I win I get to tickle you as long as I want.” Said Maya, with a bright smile.
Gemma’s lower jaw dropped in awe. “Tickle me!” The girl cried. “Why do you always want to tickle me?” She asked.
Maya giggled. “Cause you hardly smile or laugh. I like to bring it out of you through any means necessary.” And with that she began wiggling her fingers threateningly at Gemma.
Gemma felt nervous and took a step back. “Ok.” She said, nodding. “If I win… I get to tickle you.”
Maya gasped. “Why do you want to tickle me?” Maya asked, touching her chest.
“Cause I like to make you laugh and smile.” Gemma said, her words were heavy with sarcasm.
Maya reluctantly agreed. She was hoping Gemma would have betted lunch like she always did.
Gemma motioned for her best friend to follow her. The two girls headed into a backroom where a long table awaited them. “Give me a second.” Gemma said, as she sat on the ground and began untying her shoes. The girl slid them off her feet. When she had taken them off the girl climbed onto the table. With a loud pop, she summoned her persona and was now standing eight inches tall.
Maya did the same thing. The girl slid her boots off her feet and then climbed onto the table. With a loud pop, she was now standing eight inches tall too. “I’m ready when you are.” Maya said, taking her place in the middle of the table.
“I’m ready.” Gemma said, standing a few inches away from her best friend.
The two girls stared hard at each other. Each one sized one another up. Maya knew Gemma was probably going to win, but that did not stop her from trying.
Maya suddenly rushed forwards and threw a hard punch. Gemma blocked the punch with her left hand. The move was fast and fluent. Maya began throwing several punches, but Gemma was faster and easily blocked all of them. Maya knew she was going to lose before she started the fight, but now it was even more apparent.
The girl reeled back and threw one last punch as hard as she could, hoping that one punch would connect and win her the fight, but as Gemma stepped out of the way she realized it wasn’t going to happen.
“WHOA!” Maya cried out, when she felt Gemma push her from behind. The girl crashed into the ground.
“You lose.” Gemma said. Shrugging her shoulders.
“I haven’t lost yet!” Maya said, but before she could get to her feet, she felt Gemma place her stocking foot on her back. “Ok… I lost.” Maya said, she knew better than to argue.
Both girls changed back to their regular bodies. “Good match.” Gemma said, hopping off the table.
“Yeah… Well I better get going.” Maya said, the girl was still lying on the table.
“Wait…” Gemma said, in a stern voice causing Maya to freeze. “About our arrangement.”
“Oh that? Just a joke.” Maya said.
“Oh, but I wasn’t joking. Now hold still.” Gemma said, heading towards Maya’s feet. The girl grabbed Maya’s left ankle and slid her sock off exposing her bare foot. Maya’s toes wiggled in anticipation.
“Hey! Wait!” Maya cried, looking over her shoulder at Gemma. “Give me a break! The wager meant nothing!”
Gemma ignored the girl as she began tickling the foot. Maya burst into laughter. She wiggled left and right and kicked her feet wildly. Gemma had a powerful grip on Maya’s left ankle, so the foot went nowhere.
Maya beat her fists against the tabletop as she continued to receive the tickling. Her feet were incredibly ticklish, like the rest of her body.
Gemma raked her nails across the tender, bucking foot. Over the heels, down the soles and over the bridge of the girl’s toes. When she reached Maya’s toes, she began teasing the tips.
“Tickle tickle.” Gemma teased.
Maya looked over her shoulder. “ENOUGH!” She laughed.
“Nope.” Gemma said, shaking her head. The girl began tickling the flesh between each of Maya’s toes using only her index finger. The tickling was driving Maya crazy and her struggles became more desperate.
The girl sat up quickly and pulled her foot away. The girl wanted to cheer, but instead shrieked as she toppled head first off the table. Just before the girl struck the ground, she felt firm arms wrapping around her waist.
“Careful!” Gemma cried, she sounded afraid. The girl lifted Maya back onto the table. “You ok?” She asked.
“Yeah.” Maya said, wrapping her arms around Gemma’s neck. “Thanks to you! I love you Gemma! Marry me!”
“Fine I’ll marry you, but first lay on the ground.” Gemma ordered.
“Why?” Maya asked, breaking her embrace and looking Gemma lovingly in the eyes.
“Because I want to keep tickling you.” Gemma said.
“What? You want to keep tickling me after my near death experience?” Maya said, in shock. “I want a divorce!”
“Fine I’ll divorce you, but first lay on the ground.” Gemma ordered, pointing at the ground.
“Oh…” Maya moaned, climbing off the table and lying down. “Like this?” Maya asked.
“On your stomach.” Gemma ordered.
Maya rolled onto her stomach. Gemma sat on her waist and grabbed her sides. Maya began laughing before the tickling even began. Her body wiggled left-and-right, her feet twitched even though they weren’t about to be tickled.
Gemma began tickling Maya’s sides furiously. Her fingers moved up and down the vibrating sides. Maya screamed loudly before a fresh stream of giggles erupted from her. The girl tried to press her arms firmly against her sides, but it only managed to trap Gemma’s tickling fingers.
“COME…ON…GEMMA!” The girl cried, but she was laughing too hard. The girl kicked her legs hard; she dug her toes into the carpet. “NO…MORE!” She cried, but her words were too jumbled to understand.
Gemma felt sorry for her friend. After a few more tickles, she stopped and patted her friend on the shoulder. “Alright.” She said, standing. “I’ll give you a break.”
Maya got to her feet. “Thanks.” She breathed.
“Sorry.” Gemma said, taking up Maya’s boots and handing them over to the girl. “I wasn’t trying to be mean.”
“No it’s ok.” Maya said, slipping her feet into her boots. The girl blushed. She actually liked it. “Hey… I have an idea.” The girl said, getting to her feet. “Why don’t I treat us to lunch? My treat!” The girl said, excitedly.
“We didn’t bet a lunch.” Gemma said, she was also putting on her shoes.
“That doesn’t matter. Let’s do it anyways!” Maya said.
Gemma stood. “Well… Ok” Said the girl. She was feeling a little hungry. “I could eat. Let‘s go.”
When Gemma got back from her lunch with Maya, the girl sank onto the couch. She wanted to watch television, but at the same time, she knew she needed to do her daily exercises. She didn’t have a gym she could go to, so instead she used her persona and the furniture in her house to exercise with.
The bookshelf made an excellent climbing wall and her living room made an excellent running track.
The girl closed her eyes and focused on her persona. With a loud pop, the girl felt like she had changed into her persona, but when she opened her eyes she saw nothing had changed. She was still her usual height.
“What the…” The girl muttered, glancing around the living room. The girl closed her eyes and focused once more on her persona, but this time nothing happened. Not even the popping sound could be heard. The girl opened her eyes again. “Oh man…” The girl breathed, getting to her feet.
“HEY!” Someone shouted.
Gemma looked down and gasped. Clutching tightly to her shirt was her persona. “What the!?” Gemma cried, grabbing up the persona. Gemma looked at the persona in her hands. The tiny girl looked upset because of the way she was being treated. Her tiny hands were resting on Gemma’s thumbs.
“Be nice to me!” The persona shouted.
“What!? Who are you!?” Gemma shouted.
“Gemma!” The tiny persona shouted back. “Stop yelling at me!” She cried, kicking her legs in anger.

PREVIEW TWO:

“Let me go!” Gemma ordered, as she struggled in her binds. Maya had caught the girl by surprise. It wasn’t easy, but some how she managed to tie her best friend to the armed chair. Gemma closed her eyes tightly as she pulled on the ropes binding her arms to the arms of the chair, but no matter how hard she pulled she just couldn’t free herself.
Maya laughed diabolically at her friend. “Struggle all you want, but you’ll never free yourself!” Maya giggled, putting her hands high on her hips. The girl laughed again.
Gemma opened her eyes and narrowed them at her best friend. “You betray me… Like this? For what?” The girl asked.
“For two things.” Maya said. “I want to see you smile and I want to hear your beautiful laugh. Thankfully tickling can bring both out for me.” The girl said.
Gemma’s eyes went wide. “Please don’t tickle me!” She cried, the poor girl could hear her heart pounding in her ears.
“Oh… I won’t tickle you.” Maya said, with a smirk.
“She’ll tickle me though!” Gemma’s persona cried, leaping onto Maya’s shoulder. “And I’ll let her tickle me for as long as she wants!” The small persona said, nuzzling close to Maya’s cheeks.
“You too little Gemma?!” Gemma cried, her eyes closed and she sighed deeply. “If only I loved being tickled. This wouldn’t happen.”
“That’s right!” Gemma’s persona said, giggling.

Last edited:
This looks like a very fun and sexy premise with some great tickling action! Thanks for sharing with us!

This looks like a very fun and sexy premise with some great tickling action! Thanks for sharing with us!

Thank you so much. The novel has a lot of tickling scenes in it. I wanted to write something that was fun to read and also worth the buck. Thanks so much for the reply. I appreciate it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back