• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story! It happened last S

pgh_tickler

I prefer tickling older, more mature women. I do fantasize about all types of women, but I do a fair amount of non-consentual (surprise) tickling whenever I can. I have a great time thinking up ways to attack someone without being a freak about it. I generally tickle where-ever and whenever I want without getting in trouble....It's all in how you do it! And believe me I've become an expert at it!

A recent example led me to tickling the pretty bare feet of my good friend's wife. HE LET ME join in the fun, after I initiated a way to get those feet in a ticklish situation. We had so much fun at his wife's expense that he's probably tickling her right now and I'll bet regularly since last Saturday. I don't think he realized how ticklish she was, nor had he ever tickle-tortured her to that degree. I know it turned them both on!

(My buddy's wife) is really very cute, short blonde hair, blue/green eyes, abot 5'6" with size 7 1/2 feet. She has a super sense of humor and a really delightful personality. She recently delivered a baby, and has been a little on edge ever since. Call it PPD or post pardom depression. Anywaze, I was reading an article at a nuritional store about a special vitamin/ hormone cream being a good way to control female mood swings. Seems you rub it on the soles and balls of the feet of the person affected. I'm told it works within hours of application. It's expensive, but it seems to work. My buddy would try anything...and so would his wife...to aleviate the PPD.

So, we get the cream for (my buddy's wife) and brought it home Saturday afternoon. I began to explain to her how we found the cream and what results were expected. I then told her how we would apply it. She'd just gotten in from running a couple of miles and she was looking VERY hot in her purple shorts and light blue top. I non- shalantly picked up her feet and placed them in my lap and I began to loosen the laces on her Reeboks. He husband was there observing and reading the directions on the tube of cream.

After slipping off her sneaks I tugged at her golf socks and stripped them off her beautiful feet. She has her lovely long toes perfectly pedicured with pink polish. On a scale of 10 I'd rate her feet a 9.5! Great shape and medium instep...no callouses, just smooth reddish/ pink soles a little damp from the run. I blew on her feet to cool them off, and waited for her sock lines to go disappear.

She seemed a little uncomfortable about whether or not her feet smelled, so I assured her that her feet did not smell and the cream would be pleasant smelling. At no time did I tip her off as to my real intentions! Several moments passed before we actually began...allowing the feet to cool down and allowing all those nerves to awaken!

Her husband sat on her right at the edge of the couch and I sat on her left. We each took an ankle as she sunk back into the couch. With a dab of cream on each of our hands, we began to rub the stuff on to her soles. Almost immediately, she sighed in relaxation, but that did'nt last long. After a moment or two her husband began to scrabble his fingers on her instep and she began to stiffen and panic screaming NO TICKLING! NO FAIR! NOOO! NOT MY FEEEEEEEET! PLEEEZE! I CAN'T STAND HAVING MY FEET TICKLED!! Bingo! Just as I had suspected ...another ticklish victim about to experience the relentless onslaught tickling...I began to adjust my package so my excitement was not so obvious!

Needless to say, her husband completely ignored her pleas...teasing her, and then encouraged me to join in! Being a good guest, I could not refuse my friends invitation! She begged and pleaded for us not to tickle her feet, but she finally melted into the couch and accepted her fate.

We tickled Shelbys feet for about 20 minutes giving her limited breaks as she convulsed into a sobbing mess laughing and screaming, squeaking and swearing, and threatening revenge. I expertly drew figure 8's all over her right foot lingering at the places she seemed to react to the most...like under the toes and towards the instep. She tried to scrunch he toes to make it less torturous. but I would revert to tickling the wrinkles of her foot and she'd just scream. At one point, I was able to hold her ankle with my knee by crossing my legs and pinning the ankle like a vise. Then with my left hand I could pull back on her toes and go for the MOST sensative spots underneath and between he toes. The cream helped to glide the fingers along! Shelby was in ticklish agony!

She was exhausted at the end of her ordeal and said she'd never been tickled so badly in her life. I told her that I was surprised at how ticklish she was on her feet and told her we'd be happy to explore the rest of her tickle spots! She got a twisted look on her face and said that's o.k. and changed the subject by offering to make us lunch!

What a great day!

Excellent story Bro, very vivid detail and beautifully told. What i really found hot was your despription of your bud's wife; short blonde hair, 5'6, etc-she sounds like exact image of my tickle dream girl the gorgeous Josie Bissett; remember her?, Jane from Melrose Place? I don't wanna get off on a rant here and i may be way off base about her looking like Josie but it was damned enjoyable to imagine; thank's again man for sharing your great experience. _________________________________ "mmmmmmmmmmm...sacrilicious....." Homer J. Simpson.

Thank you!

EVZ,

Thanks for your kind words...I appreciate the time you took to acknowledge the story! As far as your dream girl, Shelby looks as described, but does not remind me of Josie Bissett from Melrose Place.

She's definately looks more like Courtney Thorn Smith from Ally McBeal...with a lot shorter hair! Still she's VERY cute and a good friend too. I've seen her a couple times since that incident in July and I've talked to her about the tickling she received. Her husband also teases her about it constantly.

She's not mad about it, probably just frustrated that we found her(as she describes) MAJOR WEAKNESS. I sortof apologized for getting her as bad as I did during the tickling and she appears to have forgiven me with one exception. She has promised to exact revenge at some point when I least expect it. I don't know what she means...whether to be afraid she's going to try and tickle back...or whether she'll find some other way to get me.

I've told her that it was not me that started torturing her, but rather her husband and I've warned that if she tries anything, I will
exploit her weakness thoroughly, and not just focus on the soles of her feet, but all the usual places! I know just from her expression that I hit a nerve! Cha-Ching!

I really hope she tries something...I'll let you know!

Thanks again!

Lucky lucky lucky.:D

...and well told too, with quotes and everything!:D

Great Story pgh-tickler

Hey find out from your buddy if he would like to have three guys tickle his wife at one time? I travel all over the world and would love to meet yall, I bet the three of us tickling her all over not just her feet would drive her really insane with hysterical laughter. It would be fun. Hope to hear back from you soon. You can e-mail me at [email protected] Keep tickling. Have you tickled her since that time?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back