• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pre-Eevent #3 - The TTF is just days away from its biggest tickling event of the year

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Pre-Event #3 - The TTF is just days away from its biggest tickling event of the year

Pre-Event #3

Chris Kirkland and Kirsty hosted the show,
CK: “Hello and welcome everyone – with me here is Kirsty and she will be representing the TV Team in the upcoming PPV”
KG: “Yes Chris and I hate to say it but we are going to put you out of business”
CK: “Well it will all come down to that 5 a-side team battle”
KG: “Which I will be in…..”
CK: “of course yes……ermm anyway lets see what fights we have”
Tess Daly was about to make her debut – she requested a warm-up match before the main event, her opponent was the beautiful Anna – the Russian had an epic battle last week in the World Cup, but she was here tonight to try and get back to winning ways,
CK: “by the way is Tess your group leader?”
KG: “Chris nobody is the leader in our team – we girls are all equals and will fight it out together”
CK: “Ok I only asked”
KG: “Well don’t!”
DING! The match begun and Tess looked fiery as she charged towards Anna, but Tess missed as the Russian dodged and Tess crashed into the corner, now Anna quickly grabbed her opponent and slapped her face a few times,
(The crowd cheered after each slap)
Tess fell to the floor and Anna began to tickle her ribs,
HEE HAA HEE EEEIIIIKKKKKK YOU BITCH NOAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA DON’T TICKLE MEEEEEE HEHEEEEEEE HAHHAHA HEH AHOHAHAHAAAAAA
Now Tess was in hysterics as she giggled insanely, but Anna wasn’t going to stop and she tickled faster and harder, suddenly Tess swung a punch hitting Anna in the ribs, the Russian held her stomach and screamed in pain,
Now Tess got out of the ring and picked up a length of rope, she got into the ring and then tried to tie Anna’s hands together, but suddenly the Russian pushed her back and Tess bumped into the referee, the referee was sent tumbling through the ropes and to the floor – Tess turned to see what had happened to him, but Anna suddenly tripped her over and began to tie her ankles together, Tess screamed in shock as she was unable to get away,
Anna tied her ankles tight and then flipped off her sandals, now Anna quickly tickled her bare feet causing Tess to scream loudly in ticklish agony,
CK: “Oh looks like Anna has got your girl beat……what are you doing? Kirsty what the?…….”
Kirsty un-zipped her long thick-heeled black boot – then she took it off and tossed it to Tess, she quickly grabbed the boot and swung it at Anna, the thick sole of the boot collided with Anna’s head knocking her completely out,
Tess then quickly tossed the boot back towards Kirsty and covered her opponent, the referee stumbled into the ring and slowly counted,
1………………………….2………………………………….3
DING DING!
CK: “That’s not fair – you cannot do that Kirsty!”
KG: “Well I just did so what are you going to do?”
CK: “Your team are just cheats and you know it”

Backstage Steven was sat in his dressing room when there was a knock at the door, he opened the door to find the girl who appeared on Feathertime 10,
S: “Hi you’re names Rachel isn’t it?”
R: “Yes”
S: “I’m glad you showed up – come in and we can discuss the deal”
(Rachel and Steven sat down)
S: “You might have guessed that I was very impressed with your skills last week - and the way that you disposed of those women”
R: “So I guess you want me to do it again?”
S: “Sure but it’s up to you”
R: “Well since you asked I will fight again – but on one condition”
S: “Ok what is it?”
R: “Well I have a friend as well and she just loves kicking ass – and because we are best friends there really can’t be a better team that us”
S: “Ok well is shall try and set you up with a match tonight, where is your friend by the way?”
R: “Wait here and I will go and get her”
(Rachel left the room)

Next up was a title match for the POP championship,
CK: “This could be the last ever Pop title fight – It is terrible to think that but next week it could be true”
KG: “Yeah and it will be great (haa haa)”
CK: “Kirsty why don’t you shut up?”
KG: “Ok but only for a little while (ha haa)”
Kylie came to the ring as the challenger for the gold, and next came the champion Pink – she walked proudly down the aisle and gave Kylie a few dirty looks,
CK: “This match will be a Hog-tie match-up”
KG: “Did you just say what I think you said? The TTF is sick”
CK: “Kirsty you just don’t understand it do you?”
KG: “What? That you think tying people up and tickling them against their will is good?”
CK: “Yes and that’s what the TTF is all about – Tickling someone to prove you are better than them”
KG: “What a load of s***! More like a sick sport that thrives on tickling torture and bondage”
CK: “Oh Just shut the hell up will you – if you don’t like it then f*** off out of this arena”
KG: “ohhhhh is that you getting angry? Scary scary Chris”
DING DING!
The match started and Kylie quickly pounced on Pink and tickled her tummy, Kylie tickled fast and ran her fingers wildly across the toned stomach of the champion,
HHE HHAAAAAAA HHEE HEA A ANNOOOO HAHA HEEEEE
Next Kylie tickled Pink’s armpits but somehow Pink manage to block it and pinned Kylie down,
CK: “whoa Pink turns things around”
Now Pink had got Kylie’s ankle and she ripped the straps off her high-heel, Kylie wiggled her leg in a panic – but Pink had already got the heel off, now she ran her fingers across Kylie’s bare sole causing great ticklish reaction from the tiny Aussie,
After just a few seconds Kylie got free from Pink’s grip, now Kylie stood up and tried to regain her composure – but Pink charged her and pushed Kylie into the corner, and then Pink used her elbow to smash Kylie in the face,
CK: “Ouch that was a painful shot for Kylie and she seems hurt”
Kylie knelt down clutching her face as Pink got out of the ring and grabbed Kylie’s bare foot, now she quickly began to tie her ankle to the ring post, Kylie became worried and screamed knowing what Pink was going to do next,
Pink reached under the ring and pulled out a big pointy feather – Kylie screamed loudly begging Pink not to do it, but Pink quickly began prodding her bare foot with the feather, Kylie giggled slightly and then burst into hysterics as Pink circled the feather vigorously across her sole,
HAAAAAAA HHEEE HAHA AHHAA OHHHH AHHAAH AHA HO AHA HHO HOHOHAHA HAAAAAAAA HE NOOO STOP EEEEEEEEEEETTTT HAHAANHEHEHEHHAHHAHAANNOO HEHEHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA
Eventually after 2 ticklish minutes - Pink un-tied Kylie’s foot, then she got back in the ring and tried to tie Kylie’s hands up - but Kylie somehow rolled Pink up and reversed things around,
CK: “Pink could be in trouble now”
Kylie managed to knot the rope loosely around Pink’s wrists, and then she moved down to her legs and tried to remove her boots,
But Pink was sharp and she locked Kylie’s head in between her legs and held her tight, now Pink had the chance to get the ropes from her hands and then tickle Kylie’s feet once more,
The Aussie pop princess screamed again with ticklish laughter - and her face turned bright red,
CK: “Poor Kylie doesn’t know what to do – unlock her self from the choke hold or try to stop Pink tickling her foot”
KG: “Pink should just beat the hell out of her”
Pink eventually let go and then grabbed some rope and tied it around Kylie’s ankles, the Aussie gasped for air and failed to realize her predicament, then as Pink grabbed her arms Kylie knew now she was in trouble – Pink simply tied Kylie’s hands behind her back and before Kylie could do anything she was tied up tight,
Pink hailed her achievement even though it was not complete – she giggled to herself as she watched Kylie squirm around on the floor trying to get free,
Now Kylie began to sob realizing she was one bind away from losing – Pink waited a while and then grabbed Kylie’s bound feet,
Pink suddenly ripped Kylie’s other heel off and the Aussie screamed in terror,
KM: “What are you doing? NOOOOO don’t tickle me anymore PLEAAASSSSEEE”
But Pink giggled and said, “If I’m going to win then I want to have a little bit of fun”
And then she began to tickle her feet intensely sending the tiny pop star insane, Kylie’s laughter grew louder and louder as her whole body jolted with ticklish agony,
Eventually Kylie passed out – her body sweating and her face bright red, tears had caused her make-up to run down her face and she was a complete mess,
Pink finally grabbed another rope and completed the task in hand, she tied Kylie’s ankles to her hands and the match was hers,
DING DING!
RA: “Here is your winner! And STILL the TTF POP champion…….PINK!”

Meanwhile in Mr. Mitchell’s office Lita and Trish talked to the TTF owner,
L: “As you know we have decided to stay and help the TTF beat the TV Team”
M: “That is good to hear Lita, and you too Trish – I’m so glad you are going to remain with us and the fans are probably glad too”
T: “We like the TTF and we both would love to be in the P.P.V. next week”
M: “Well girls I have already chosen my 5 for the Main Event – but I’m sure I can get you in a tag match”

Back at ringside Steven entered the ring followed by the 2 newly recruited girls, Steven picked up a microphone and made a statement,
S: “Tonight Rachel and Claire wish to take on 2 members of the T.V. Team, but the question is………. Which 2 of the T.V. Team are brave enough to take them on?”
(After a short wait Andrew and Luke appeared at the top of the ramp)
A: “Now before you get the wrong idea – It’s not us who want to challenge them, but we do have 2 stars that will gladly take your girls on”
L: “Firstly we have the beautiful Susie – and she will be partnered with the super young talent of Zoe”
The 2 women appeared from behind the curtain and slowly walked to the ring,
CK: “Seems we have got another fight on here”
KG: “Yeah and once again the TTF will lose”
CK: “Well if you don’t have anything to do with it – then it might be a fair fight”
KG: “Shut up! You just can’t face it that us T.V. stars are better than your pathetic Federation”
DING DING!
Zoe and Rachel kicked off the match as they rolled around on the floor fighting, both started with a furious pace and it was Zoe who got the first shot in, Zoe managed to power-bomb Rachel to the mat – now the TTF girl was hurt and she desperately tried to tag her partner in, but Zoe dived across to knock Claire from the apron,
Claire was furious and she got into the ring – but the referee grabbed her and held her back, now Zoe and Susie began double teaming Rachel in the corner – kicking and slapping her about,
CK: “Look another example of your friends cheating”
KG: “Yeah isn’t it great and there’s nothing you can do”
Zoe flipped Rachel’s sandals off and began to dig her nails into her sole, Rachel screamed as Zoe began to torture her feet – and then she quickly kicked Zoe away from her,
Now Zoe tagged in Susie and then they both attacked Rachel with kicks and punches,
Zoe eventually got out of the ring and Susie continued the onslaught, but Susie began to tickle Rachel on her sides and the TTF star screamed with ticklish laughter,
HHHA HEEE HAHA HE HAHAOO HAHA STOP HAHA HEEEEEEEEE
CK: “Oh my! Rachel is being tickled senseless and she cannot get away”
KG: “Susie’s got her in hysterics – this is great”
After many minutes Rachel couldn’t take anymore – and out of desperation she lashed out slapping Susie in the face, now the TTF girl dragged herself over to Claire and the tag was made, Claire stormed into the ring and attacked Susie with wild kicks to the chest, she stomped away on the T.V. woman until Susie rolled out of the ring,
KG: “Who the hell does she think she is?”
CK: “She took Susie to the cleaners that time”
(Kirsty stood up and made gestures towards Claire)
Claire retaliated and dived out of the ring and attacked Kirsty, The two women battled out of the ring and Claire pushed Kirsty onto the table, now Claire got on the table and grabbed Kirsty and dived from the table –both Kirsty and Claire hit the floor with a thud,
CK: “Oh No! This is terrible – Claire has injured herself in the process”
The referee started a 10 count – and Claire couldn’t stand up, but Rachel quickly grabbed Claire and tried to help her into the ring,
Suddenly Zoe and Susie also got out of the ring and attacked the 2 TTF girls, Zoe pushed Rachel into the security barrier and began to stomp on her chest - while Susie grabbed Claire and began to take off her black slip-on shoes,
Susie now grabbed some ropes and tied Claire’s ankles to the ring post, and then she got back in the ring and tickled Claire’s feet whilst she struggled on the outside to sit up,
Claire was stuck and her laughter grew louder as Susie got faster, the referee tried to regain control of the fight - and he demanded Susie should stop tickling Claire,
CK: “Susie knows she cannot use ropes in this match”
The referee then un-tied Claire’s feet as the blonde lay giggling on the floor, but Susie wasn’t finished and she grabbed Claire’s feet and pulled her back in the ring under the bottom rope,
Meanwhile on the outside Zoe had smashed Rachel into the steel steps - and Rachel now lay unconscious next to the steps,
Back in the ring Susie was once again tickling Claire’s feet – and she also began to lick Claire’s gorgeous toes, this caused the TTF girl to react much different and she began to slightly moan in delight, her voice became soft and she tried to plead for mercy,
Ohhhh noooooo don’t noooo ohhh godddddd yeesss ohhhh ohhhhhh pleaaaaseee stoppppp mmmm ooh pleeeeezzz noooooooo
Susie had also become lost in her own world as she nibbled Claire’s toes and sucked on each on gently,
CK: “I don’t believe it……..these two women have forgotten about the match and they are lost in dreamland”
Suddenly Claire grabbed Susie’s left leg and began to squeeze it tight, Susie closed her eyes as Claire un-zipped her boot, and now Susie stopped and lay back allowing Claire to remove the long boot,
CK: “What the???? Surely not?? Susie seems to be letting Claire do what she likes”
Zoe screamed in horror as her partner didn’t put up a fight – and then she tried to get into the ring but was quickly stopped by the referee, and now Claire tossed the boot to one side and tore away part of Susie’s black stockings,
(The crowd roared with delight as Claire began to lick Susie’s foot)
But meanwhile Kirsty began to stagger to her feet and she began to un-zip her long black boot (again)
Zoe realized what Kirsty was doing and began once again to distract the referee, Kirsty slowly slid under the bottom rope – she stood up and raised the boot above her head,
Suddenly Chris Kirkland grabbed her feet and tripped her over, then he dragged her out of the ring – now Chris pushed her onto a chair and quickly used sticky tape to bind her to it, Chris wrapped Kirsty to the chair and then pulled up another on in front of her, he placed the chair under her legs and taped her thighs to it, next he un-zipped her 2nd boot and slid it off – now Kirsty scream in terror as she realized her predicament,
CK: “I’ve had enough of you Kirsty and I’m going to teach you a lesson – maybe then you will understand what the TTF is about”
Again Kirsty screamed but Chris put tape over her mouth, now he began to quickly tickle Kirsty’s bare feet causing the T.V. woman to hysterically wiggle about,
Back in the ring Zoe had attacked Claire leaving both Susie and Claire down, Susie managed to tag her partner Zoe who then dived on Claire and tickled her ribs,
But it was Claire who somehow reversed the situation and tickled Zoe’s sides like mad, Zoe screamed with laughter and Claire continued to tickle her sides as tears rolled down her face, and then suddenly Zoe turned things round again and this time she tickled Claire’s bare feet,
Rachel was up and she tried desperately to tag Claire – but suddenly Claire becan to scream for help and Zoe was quickly tiring her out,
HHHEA HAAAAA HHE AHA OHHH NOOO AHHAA EHEEEEEEE HAHA AHAH AGAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH NOOO STOPPPP HAHA EHHEHE AHAHHHAA NO MOREEEEEAAAAAGAGAGARAAGAHHHAA AAGAHAHAHAHAHHAA
R: “Come on Claire tag me! You can do it”
But Claire screamed louder and tears flooded from her eyes, she couldn’t take anymore and almost quit out of the match,
Zoe tickled faster and harder causing Claire to almost pass out, now Zoe tagged in Susie again and both of them began to tickle Claire even more,
Meanwhile Chris was still tickling Kirsty but he was suddenly attacked by Luke and Andrew from behind, then Andrew helped Kirsty and Luke tossed a small metal object into the ring,
Susie concealed the weapon as the referee forced Zoe out of the ring, now Susie waited for Claire to stand up – the blonde staggered to her feet and Susie charged towards her,
Susie then hit Claire with the object – she then quickly dropped the weapon but the referee saw it, then the referee called for the bell and disqualified Zoe and Susie,
DING DING!
The match was over and Rachel ran in the ring to help Claire, Zoe and Susie got out the ring and stood next to Luke and Andrew,
But Luke seemed angry and he slowly got back in the ring, Rachel did not notice and he stood behind her waiting,
Rachel looked round and then stood up – but as she turned Luke kicked her in the stomach and put her in The Last Ride,
He slammed her to the ground hard, and now Andrew was also in the ring and they both stood staring at the grounded victims, now Claire staggered to her feet again – and Andrew waited for her to turn around, and then her repeated the process of putting Claire in The Last Ride, he kicked her stomach and put her head in between his knees- then he signaled with his arm,
But suddenly Steven ran down to the ring and attacked Andrew before he could complete the move,
Steven kicked and punched but suddenly Luke came from behind and put Steven in the Angle Slam,
Now Steven : Claire and Rachel were down, but the T.V. Team were not finished – Andrew taunted Steven as he tried to stand up, and then he kicked his stomach and landed a Stunner,
Luke and Andrew laughed as all 3 TTF members lay grounded – but now Luke pointed to Rachel and Andrew picked her up, (Rachel was dazed)
L: “Hey remember last week?….. well just incase here is a reminder”
And Luke landed a Stunner to Rachel, and now Andrew pointed to Claire and Luke picked her up, Andrew grabbed Claire’s face and taunted her – and then he kicked her stomach and put her head in between his knees, now her lifted her up onto his shoulders and executed The Last Ride,
Luke grabbed a microphone and said “This is the END of the T.T.F. – and this is how Team T.T.F. will be in one weeks time…………..they will be OUT!”

THE END.

** Pre-Event #3 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF025)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back