• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreamworld (Fantasy Tickling)

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
I know it has been a while since I did a story (three years I know) and I apologize I got burned out. But I remixed my story "Dreamworld" While the title may be the same. This is a different story. not a lot of tickling but please enjoy anyway.

Chapter 1

Mackenzie Zaun was an ordinary college student in her early twenties, she came from the Countryside. A small town far removed from the hustle and bustle of London. However thanks to her obsession with studying plus her gifted abilities in Math and Science, she was able to enroll at a small University in London, where She was studying to pursue her interest in Ecology, but like a typical student she had a part-time job. The job she took was as a secretary which paid good money, but was mostly boring.

However her other interests as a child were quite different, because as a child she was interested in Fantasy, she would hear stories of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table, or how the Brave Knight defeated the evil Dragon and rescued the Princess, or how the pirates sailed the seas.

In her formative years she was with a copy of a “Harry Potter” book. But, as she grew older she became more focused on her studies and grades that the adventures of Harry, Ron, and Hermione took a back burner, In fact she didn’t even see any of the movie adaptions.

Mackenzie had no boyfriends, sure there was a date here and there but nothing serious, being alone in a big city she was a little insecure and afraid. It was not that men found her repulsive, at a even 5 ft she was short; but her feet were unusually big for a girl her size at 12 which garnered a lot of stares from classmates and people in general since she would wear only sandals. It was her secret to her becoming a very promising swimmer and gymnast . She also had long Strawberry-Blond hair, but she also had Complete heterochromia a condition in which her eyes were different colors, one being green and the other blue. Due to a accident wen she was a child that resulted in her nose being broken the bridge was crooked. She also wore glasses, but mainly contacts when she did need to read. She was had made a promise to live a Vegan lifestyle.

But what really made her feel embarrassed was her small breasts compared by other girls, and freckles that not only covered her face but all over her arms and legs, since she had a Irish bloodline courtesy of her father so she at it as that was a giving. She also had large ears, not freakishly large but noticeably large. Another thing people noticed was that she refused to wear any type of nail polish, if asked about it she simply said “Don’t see the point in it.” But the one thing most people that knew her got a kick out of was how ticklish she was. Saying she was ticklish was an understatement, she was the rare type; she was EXTREMELY TICKLISH! When either her Aunt Shirley and her 4 sons came to visit she stayed away from home as much as she could, because she knew what would happen.

Sometimes it was getting her feet tickled as a alarm clock by her mother, or a few playful pokes in the ribs by friends during class, or just a flat out tickle assault from her friends, family, and neighbors. As a joke her Aunt Shelia (one of her Mom’s friends) gave her the nickname “Tickle Toy” a name she HATED with a passion. Though it started as a family thing eventually her friends and acquaintances began calling her that. However after graduation from her high school she left for the city, while studying for her degree, she also took English classes which included reading classic literature such as Shakespeare, Milton, and Dickens. A little bit into her freshman year, she did eventually meet someone, his name was Juan. She was wearing a green blouse and a silver skirt with brown flip-flops.

Juan was a Spaniard he had a long dark hair wrapped up in a ponytail and wore a basketball shorts with sandals with socks, and a shirt that said “Real Madrid” he also had a stylized “X” shaped tattoo on his arm. She accidentally bumped into him knocking their books down, she than said “I’m so sorry” he said bending down to help her pick up the fallen books “No problem, hey you interested in getting a bite to eat?” Mackenzie than said blushing “Y-y-yes I’m M-Ma-Mackenzie.”

Juan responded “I’ll see you soon.” as the months came and went Juan and Mackenzie grew closer, but one day something happened that changed her life forever. She was home for the Summer and Juan was back in Spain visiting his family, she decided to go out for a jog. She put on one of Juan’s t-shirts, a pair of black basketball shorts, and running shoes and took off running.

Since she was a sprinter, she was always outside and so she felt in tuned with nature. She ran further and further until her house was out of sight. However as she ran she saw a strange looking tunnel “I have never seen this before I wonder?” She than decided to run through and see what was on the other side. But as she emerged what she saw made her blink twice, for what she saw she could no believe.

But what was chasing her shocked her it were three anthropomorphic Were-Wolves, one was Grey and the obvious leader, the other two were black. The Grey one than said “Hey, girl come here” “Who me?” Mackenzie asked pointing at herself. “Yeah, you think you can run off and not pay us back?” Mackenzie than began to run away and the wolves began chasing her. But what made it more surreal was that they was talking as they were pursuing their prey.

They eventually caught up to her and tackled her “Got ya, its time for you to live up to your end.” the leader said. Mackenzie than said struggling “Leave me alone” she tried to swing a branch at them but the Grey wolf knocked it out of her hands and pushed her. Mackenzie than hit her head and passed out. As she awoke she tried to move but she was quickly surrounded by the wolves and they said “Think you can renege and get away with it.” she than said “I don’t know what your talking about.” “Liar!” the Black wolf said growling. the Grey wolf than held his paw out and said “Shut up ” During their exchange Mackenzie grabbed a clump of dirt and hurled it into the Grey wolf’s eyes and let out you shout. She than took off running. The wolves quickly followed, as she was running she tripped an fell and then the wolves surrounded her and without speaking one of the wolves dug into her ribs. Mackenzie than erupted with laughter “N-NO AHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA PLEASE STOP HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! <shrike> HA-HA-HA-HA!” “We got a live one here boys!” the Grey Wolf said howling. The tickling went for what seemed to be an eternity until suddenly they herd a loud booming voice yell out “ENOUGH!!” the wolves looked up and saw a group of Centaur.

Their leader was the tallest one, he had a large scar on his chest and a eye patch covering his right eye. He also had pointy ears and long silver hair that was cut to a Mohawk which also led to a ponytail, and a braided beard he also had gold eye color. The Grey wolf than said “Mind your own business Kostas.” Kostas than walked foreword and said “It becomes my business when you cross over our territory to kidnap people, Keylos. What would your father say?” Keylos than growled showing his teeth “YOU DON’T EVER MENTION MY FATHER AGAIN!!” Keylos than attempted to attack the Centaur, but he easily dodged it and slammed Keylos to the ground to which he let out a loud “Yipe!” Kostas than put his hoof on his neck and said “If you attempt that ever again, the next time you WON’T be breathing!” Keylos than got up and said “Lets go” and the rest of the pack followed. During the confusion Mackenzie used this time to escape, she ran as far and as fast as she could. Kostas than looked up seeing she was gone and said “Where is the human?” The rest of the Centaurs looked around scratching their heads and shrugging their shoulders. Kostas than yelled “WELL WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING STANDING AROUND!?! FIND HER!” As the Centaurs ran as fast as they could in different directions Kostas called to the nearest one “Krad! Come Here!” Like Kostas, Krad also had pointy ears and a Mohawk that was long enough to be tied into a ponytail except he had red hair; but he wore a black-body armor and he had a “+” shaped scar that was visible on his right eyelid he had purple eyes.

He also had a horrible scar on his on his left hand. “Yes?” Krad said bowing before him “I want you to keep an eye on things for a while, I have some urgent matters of which I need to attend to. Do you understand?” Krad than asked “But what about you?” Kostas than responded obviously annoyed “JUST DO IT!” Krad than looking into his eyes and seeing that he was serious said “As you wish.” and took off towards his original direction. As Krad eventually became harder to see Kostas asked himself “Could she really be the chosen one?” He than rode off northbound.

As Mackenzie ran she saw a familiar sight “Could it be? The Tunnel?!” as she ran through she stopped in her tracks. Instead of a pathway she found it was a beach with trees and the beginning of a large ocean. Mackenzie than said “W-What is going on?”

End of Chapter 1

Aside from the slight spelling errors, this story is pretty good. Keep it up.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back