• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The secret of the Seven Pagodas f/m

Lady Feathers

TMF Poster
Chance Vandermir was relaxing at the pool, the warm sun beating down on his bronze, toned muscles. He was nearly asleep when he felt a fingertip stroking up the bottom of his feet playfully. Startled, he pulled his feet away, stifling a giggle. "Hey! Stop that now!" He turned and looked to see who had tickled his foot. "Do I know you?" he asked, when he looked and did not recognize the woman before him.

The woman was oriental and dressed in a tight business suit. She stared at him and introduced herself. "I am Madam Jai Soon. I am looking for someone to help me find the Seven Pagodas. I have heard that you are also interested in finding them."

Chance sat up, his interested captured. "I did some research a few years back. I even traveled to the island where legend says they were to be, but never found them. Have you found anything new about them?"

Chance called a waiter over and ordered some wine and listened as Madam Jai spoke.

"My grand father used to tell me of the Secret of the Seven Pagodas. It seems that there once was an evil lord, Fu Min Wu, who ruled the island where the seven pagodas were. He had them built for himself. They were his temple. They also were his torture chambers. Only the kind of torture he used didn't leave any marks on the body, yet stole the mind of the one being tortured.

You see Lord Fu Min Wu was extremely ticklish, so ticklish that his concubines had to touch him with care, or they might send him into uncontrollable fits of laughter. He did trust one concubine to tickle him, Madam Lily. Of course all his concubines and the courtesans had to be ticklish as well because he loved to tickle. Fu Min was an expert tickler and often used it as a means of punishment with his concubines and his solders.

He knew that his pagodas would become a treasure one day, so he decided to hide them from the world. There is a map and a secret to find the pagodas. The secret is that to find where they are hidden, the key is ticklish laughter."

Chance had not heard this part of the story before and wondered about it. "So... it's an interesting fable, but why have you come to me?" Chance asked. Madam Jai smiled as she walked behind Chance. He looked around but could not see what she was about to do. She placed her long,red nails on his ribs and raked them toward. Chance wiggled away, stifling his giggles. "You see.." she said and punctuated this with quick kneads to his ribs, making him let out a giggle. "I have come to you..." then she slid her fingers into his underarms and began playful tickling, making Chance tuck himself into the fetal position on the floor. "because someone told me .." Madam Jai slipped her hands inside his tucked upper body and began tickling his belly till he opened up wide.. "how very very ticklish you are!" With that, Madam Jai began tickling Chance all over till his laughter became uncontrollable.

Chance was red and sweaty from his hard laughing. "P-p-please..! N-No More! No More tickling!" Madam Jai smiled as she began stripping him and tying him to the bed, his vulnerable body stretched taught, his bonds tight and unforgiving. Then she took off more of her clothing down to a red laced one piece camisole. Chance became nervous and seduced by her beauty all at the same time. She sat on the edge of the bed, smiling at Chance. Then she started at the top of his ribcage and began slow and fast tickling strokes along his ribs. Chance couldn't hold his laughter in and began giggling loudly.He tried to pull away from her, but the ropes were too tight.

As Madam Jai continued her tickle attack, Chance became more and more hysterical, thrashing wildly. Soon he became overcome with laughter and passed out. Madam Jai stood up and called her servants to come and tie Chance up and take him to the plane waiting to take them to the island where the Seven Pagodas were.

Once they boarded the plane and had Chance tied securely, Madam Jai went into a private section on the plane. She locked the door and began stripping till she was naked. Out of the shadows came a tall man, handsome with jet black hair and a toned body. He was wearing robes of another era. He walked toward Madam Jai and stood next to her early touching his body to hers. Then he slid his hands gently around her perfect waist. She jumped at the touch of his fingers on her skin and let out a giggle.

"Still ticklish, my dear?" whispered the man. As he waited for Madam Jai to answer, he ran his fingertips up and down her back, making Madam Jai squirm. She was very ticklish and more so now after tickling Chance. As the man kept tickling up and down her back, she giggled and tried to get away.

The man stopped long enough to allow her to speak. "Master.. Soon I will have the key to your Pagodas and you can live once more.> The man smiled. "Yes.. I can feel the power coming to me from the one in the car. Are you sure he is ticklish enough to make the Pagodas appear?"
Madam Jai smiled. "Oh yes.. He is extremely ticklish. He will do nicely."

The mystery man smiled and embraced Madam Jai. The two kissed passionately, the mystery man slipping his tongue inside Madam Jai's mouth and tickling the inside of her cheeks. A shiver ran down Madam Jai's spine as the mystery man flicked his tongue around inside your mouth, tickling the sensitive skin inside her cheeks. She pulled back, giggling. "Stop it ! you know how ticklish that gets me!" Madam Jai told Her mystery man laughed. "I still knowhow to get you in all your familiar places! Come let us play before we have to go.." He took Madam Jai and slipped off her clothing to reveal her toned, naked body. Her belly was firm and her breasts small and well developed, nipples erect as she was feeling aroused. He took her to a secret room and tied her arms to a frame. Then he spread her legs apart and tied them by the ankles. Then he leaned close to her and ran his fingertips up her sides and ribs, making her squirm. Then he flicked the tip of his tongue down the middle of her back. Madam Jai's back was one of her most ticklish spots; and when she felt his tongue ticklish her, she arches her back sharply and began giggling.

Pleased with her reactions, he slid his nails up her tight belly, paying attention to her ticklish navel. Soon he had Madam Jai giggling and straining at the ropes which held her fast to the Tickling Frame.She was especially feather ticklish, so he took a soft feather duster and began tickling Madam Jai from her ankles up over her belly and backs of her thighs to her ticklish ribs and breasts. As the feathers touched her firm breasts and erect nipples, her laughter turned hysterical and then became mixed with passionate,moans, her loins on fire with ticklish arousal.

Her mystery man sensed her arousal and began tickling her inner thighs with the goose feather.Madam Jai's laughter turned to squeals too aloud, raucous laughter. As he tickled her inner thighs, she could feel herself becoming wet and sticky. Her mystery man began tickling her most private parts with his nails, slowly, agonizingly at first to whip her up into a frenzy of moans and ticklish laughter. Madam Jai was extremely ticklish there and began giggling hysterically. As she became more and more aroused, her laughter turned to moans. Her mystery man knew what really tickled her the most.. a long, tickly feather. He took the feather and began stroking her with the tip, playing it back and forth on her tickly womanhood, making arch her body and thrust her hips so the feather could tickle more.

The mystery man felt himself getting giddy and giggly as his own ticklishness was raising to the surface. As Madam Jai thrust her hips harder and harder, she could feel herself climaxing, till she let out one long shriek mixed with hysterical giggles. Her mystery man felt her body shudder and convulse to climax. He stopped tickling her and gently laid her on the bed, kissing her first on her lips passionately, then down her body slowly till he got to her toes. Playfully, he slipped his tongue between her toes, tickling them . Madam Jai nearly jumped out of her skin and shrieked,"NOOOOOOOO! NOT MY TOES!!! THEY ARE TOO TIIIIICKLISH!" Then she dissolved into laughter while her mystery man kept tickling between and under each, ticklish, toe with the tip of his tongue.

While Madam Jai was being tickled by her mystery man, Chance was beginning to wake up. He tried to move, but was tied down securely. He looked around to see where he was, but couldn't figure out where he was. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but couldn't. Madam Jai knelt down near Chance, "So.. I see you are awake!>" she said. Chance swallowed hard and asked,"Just what is this all about? Why am I tied up like this?"

Madam Jai ran her fingers over Chance's thick ,brown hair."We need you to help us find the Seven Pagodas with your laughter." Chance blinked his eyes a few times , then asked, "Who is we? the last time I looked, you were the only one here." Madam Jai smiled. "Oh there is another here.. very much here.. and when the time is right, you will meet him.

Chance laid back and didn't try to fight . H He knew that if he did, Madam Jai would do more than see how ticklish he was. "Why do you need ticklish laughter ?" he asked. Madam Jai smiled as she told him that the emperor hid his pagodas from eh world ad could only get them to appear again if someone was being tickled.Madam Jai smiled as she dress her fingertip down the middle of his chest and belly.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back