• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreamworld (Part 2)

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Chapter 2

Mackenzie was sure that it was the same tunnel she ran through that she met Keylos and his gang that kidnap and brought her here against her will. As she attempted to look as far as her eyes could see and saw nothing but the blue sea, than suddenly she herd what sounded like monkeys and then a like a baby crying. She turned and saw a little baby monkey siting and crying, she than said “Adorable” she than reached out to try and pet she herd a a feminine voice ring out and say “HEY! WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!? STAY AWAY FROM MY BABY!!” Mackenzie jumped and she looked and she saw a whole group of monkey staring down from above the trees. The little baby Monkey quickly climbed up the vines and hid behind its mother as she hugged it she scolded “I told you about wondering off didn’t I?” the baby monkey than cooed in a manner that said “Sorry”

Mackenzie was confused at the scene, but than the mother monkey said “You were attempted to harm my baby weren’t you?” Mackenzie reply shocked “I have no bloody idea what you are talking about I...” However before she could say anything else she was tied up against the tree and her shoes and socks were being removed. The mother Monkey than said staring down at Mackenzie menacingly “Consider this a lesson and a warning” she than began to walk closer to her.

Mackenzie was than frighten she had no idea what this monkey was going to do to her but she knew it involved her feet, and what made it worse she had extremely SENSETIVE FEET. As her mind began to race she than said “W-what are you going to do to me?” the monkey didn’t answer as she continued to come closer. She than picked up a blade of grass and said “You will soon see baby snatcher” she than had a sadistic grin on her face as she began to slowly stroke the blade of grass slowly up and down the sole of her left foot. Mackenzie clamped her mouth shut and tried to hold the building laughter in, but it was a losing battle. She than let out a loud burst of giggle “ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-h-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha” as the monkey continued she grinned.

As she continued, she decided to use her nails. She eventually found a sweet spot “HA-HA-HA-HA-HA HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA NO PLEASE NOT THERE HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!” all the thrashing caused Mackenzie to free herself from the vines. After grabbing her shoes and quickly putting them on in a haste, first she attempted to run but towards the ocean but she tripped and she than proceeded to dive into the ocean. The monkeys attempted to pursue her but they wisely chose not to.

She breathed a sigh than herd a voice “Well I’ll be what do we have here?” she looked down and saw a shark she screamed. She swam away as fast as she could until she saw what appeared be a hand reaching out, Mackenzie was scared and desperate so she without question grabbed the hand and was raised on to the boat the shark yelled obscenities as he swam off.

Mackenzie breathing hard said “Thank you, thank you” she looked up and saw a figure of a man with a green hood. “You should be more careful next time.” he said pulling off his hood. Mackenzie than gasped when she looked into his face and saw a the face of a Lion. She than let out aloud scream, He than put his hand over her mouth and said “I’ll ask you NOT to do that again.” Mackenzie slightly embarrassed said sheepishly “Sorry. ”

After the shock wore off Mackenzie than said “Y-you are a lion?” the mysterious stranger than replied “first of all I have a name its Lucas and secondly, technically yes but I belong to the Cat Clan, there is a whole list of others. By the way what is your name?” he than continued to row his boat until he saw land.

“Mackenzie” she said, After they pulled up on land Lucas walked off into the woods, after a few minuets Lucas returned with his hands full of weird looking fruit and berries. He than sat down on the ground and scatter them on a log. Mackenzie than said confused “Cat Clan? I don’t understand.” Lucas than said eating “You must have crossed over, I can tell by your dress. Well you will in due time.” he said.

Lucas than grabbed a handful of some berries holding them out to her and said “Want some?” Mackenzie than asked “Why do you have berries? I thought you were catching fish?” Lucas responded in a matter of fact way “I’m a vegetarian, I only really eat fruit, vegetables, wheat. But I was for my people until they were scared them away.” Lucas than offered Mackenzie a piece of fruit that looked like a cross between a strawberry and a kiwi.

Mackenzie than looked at it strangely, Lucas than said “You will like it.” not wanting to offend him especially considering how he saved her life, Mackenzie than took the strange looking fruit and began to eat it, Lucas than asked “So?” Mackenzie smiling said “Its good.”

After eating all the berries Lucas than said “You have had a long day I take it, why don’t you get some sleep?” Mackenzie than asked “I can’t I have so many questions, plus I’m thirsty so I was going to get some water.” Lucas responded grabbing a vial and saying “Drink this, afterwards we will talk.” Mackenzie drank like she had never had water before. For some reason after drinking it felt tired and eventually dozed off to sleep. Lucas than sat there and stared out at the moon.

End of Chapter 2

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back