• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Beach State University

XAsMoXDeUsX

TMF Poster
Haha misposted this . . .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I've posted this before, and had no replies. Probably means that no one's interested, but I figured it was worth one more shot. Basically, I was wondering if one or several people on the forum go to CSULB and, if so, would be interested in meeting up. Just to get together and meet like-minded tickle freaks, perhaps over tea and crumpets?

No worries. There's a few in the LA region that might find this significant. Hope you get a good crew!

Sounds good

I have been wanting to get some thing going. A munch or a meeting. Have lunch or coffee, with like minded ppl. I live in Lakewood, Im interested.

hey im interested too, im in the north hollywood area, but getting around shouldnt be a problem

Alright, so you need to find a local coffee house and meet up. Just do it. Pick a day and time, meet up and say hi. Don't plan to spend a long time the first time. Just give it an hour max.

Chances are, you'll find you get along.

Next thing you know, you'll be travelling en masse to LA for a gathering. That, or enough people will show interest and I'll help you organize one there in Long Beach.

I'm down

Hi. I'm 26 & I live here in Los Angeles & I'd be down to meet up & make some friends who are into tickling. Let me know.

well?

Haha misposted this . . .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I've posted this before, and had no replies. Probably means that no one's interested, but I figured it was worth one more shot. Basically, I was wondering if one or several people on the forum go to CSULB and, if so, would be interested in meeting up. Just to get together and meet like-minded tickle freaks, perhaps over tea and crumpets?

Are you still interested in having a meeting of us locals? I have not seen anything. Please let me know. send me a PM. would love to meet.

Take care, hope to hear from you soon.

I don't attend CSULB, but I live 5 miles from Long Beach. If you have this get-together I would love to attend and meet and become friends with others who share my interest in tickling. Please keep me informed. Thanks.

Im ready

Yeah, lets do this! Im up for it, if you need my help in doing this hit me up.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back