• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the south... How about New Orleans

Cajuntklr

Well thanks to Cee Cee for breaking the ice for the south...Way to go Cee Cee...We've heard from some good folks in the community in Atlanta, well how about New Orleans? There's got to be some of you here in nawlins...every year for mardi gras (the biggest party of the year) I witness some playful tickling in the streets...don't be shy...we're all part of a wonderful community and growing everyday...I'm not looking to jump right into a tickling session, but I'm interested in possibly making some new friends who share a common interest...if people have tickling in common then there's a chance they may share some other interest...anyone who would like to e-mail me please feel free...and thanks Cee Cee for your response to my e-mail...hope to chat with ya soon.

Actually, there was a tickling Gathering, called the Southern Gathering, as of this last Mardi Gras. [email protected] organized it. There's now an area for group events like that in the Gatherings section, in the Southern subsection.

I'll be moving this thread to the Southern section of the personals, too.

dvnc

sign me up!

I want to know more about this Southern Gathering. I go to school in Baton Rouge, so I would like to talk to any ticklephiles from down here. We seem to be popping up everywhere, which is just awesome.
take care, GEAUX TIGERS!!!

[email protected]

For information about gatherings, you'll want to go the "Gatherings" section. Right now, you're in the "Personals" section. I notified [email protected] of your interest.

dvnc

Attachments

• 20201009_202815.jpg
    20201009_202815.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 221
Good to see the interest in that area. I *highly* encourage you to start a thread here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32

Ask about folks gathering in New Orleans, and suggest a munch (a social meet for drinks and tasties in a public place like a restaurant or lounge). Meet your local crew. If a body can't make mischief in NOLA, then where can ya?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back