• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the best ticklee ever!!! m/f

FeetAreFab

the best ticklee ever!!!

hi guys!!

last night was amazing, i went on a date with emma she is 24 and from the uk, she knows i'm into tickling as we have had many text message conversations, so we met up last night, we had a few drinks and got on to my topic of conversation!! (tickling)we chatted about it and i tickled her sides a bit just play fully, then i suggested we go for a drive, we continued to talk about it, and she started to play with my neck, so i started to tickle her sides insisting she couldn't get me back as i was driving!! good plan!! then i told her to put her feet across my lap as i was driving, she had nice feet about size 6 long toes and tanned, i started to tickle them gently, and she started to giggle and try to pull away but i had her legs under my other arm, i got faster and stronger with each stroke, eventually she was red and had a few little tears coming down her face, then a police car pulled out so i had to concentrate on the driving again, .........so we got back to her house and she invited me in, straight away i went for her feet, gripping her ankles in a head lock and scrabling my fingers all over her soles!!! she went mad but couldn't get away, i said i was trying to cure her of her ticklishness!! so i suggested her upperbody.. she agreed to my amazement, she lied down on her back, with me underneath her and i had her hands and arms under my body, her upper body was mine, pits, sides, tummy, and her pelvic bone that was fantastic, i continued to tickle her with her bouncing up and down on me!!! this continued for about 20 minutes then i went back to her feet just to finish off!!! it was fantastic!!!
i'm seeing her again just incase you wondered, i suggested stockings to her she agreed again and she suggested tying her up... what more can i say???

to be continued....i hope!!!

see ya

FAF

Great Story

Hey guy I am currently working and living in Kosovo and I am looking for a ticklish lady in the UK that I can meet and tickle. I would love to tickle her with you sometime if you are interested, maybe the two of us could really tickle torture her by tying her up and finding all of her ticklish areas. If your interested e-mail me at [email protected] I travel someplace different every other month. Hope to hear from you.

Great story man. I hope to read more of your exploits in the future.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back