• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mind Over Matter

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Whoa Dave...that was dark and deep and twisted, even for you. Me likee...me want more. :)

Laughter

Let me put this in perspective...

Less than twenty-four hours ago Dave2112 delivers to me his latest effort for MTJ Publishing. "Sara's Tickling Fantasies" e-comic. This e-comic represents almost one-hundred hours worth of work and over forty detailed, full color panels accompanied by Dave's usual first rate prose.

Does the man take a breath? Not on your life. He sits down and cranks out yet another masterpiece of tickling fiction and posts it here for the enjoyment of the community.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Dave2112 said:

…a human brain, suspended in cerebral fluid, floating in a glass jar. Wires of all kinds attached to it at precise points, running from a rather large bank of new synaptic-interface computers.

And I thought I was the only one with my brain wired that way... :p

Thanks, glad you liked it. I'm thinking of doing a few more of the "Outer Limits" stories if they catch on, they're fun to write.:D

This story is proof that Dave2112 is back to his deliciously sadistic self. :eek: :wow: :devil:

Jen

She'd lose her mind if someone hadn't already done it for her...

<p>Dave, this wicked spine-tickler is parsecs ahead of the disembodied
brain story that actually was broadcast near the end of the run of the
original OUTER LIMITS series. No tickling there, no sir!<p>
<p>I adored the gradual nightmarish morphing of Jen's situation: reality itself seems bound to see her tickled. This, by the way, must be the very first tickle tale to really tickle, er, tackle the mind-body question. That is, if you imagine you're being tickled, on
some cerebral level, you are.<p>
<p>Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to imagine my evaporating stock portfolio returning to its 1997 level...<p>

if i could write 1% of that good i wouldent be f/f id be the great sotry teller(f/f) LOL anyway that was the best story! keep up the GOOD AND I MEAN GOOD WORK HEHEHE;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back