• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FROST was a huge success!!! WOOT!

Snail Shell

Verified
August 22, 2009, after two freakin' years, for the first time ever, we have finally had a tickling play party on Canadian soil! The first ever gathering for the Friendly Relevant Ontario Society of Ticklephiles (FROST, lol) took place and a phenomenal time was had by all. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who has made this shite possible and who has supported the Toronto Munch/Tickling scene for the last two-and-a-half years. We seriously could not have done this without you.

So, yeah, here's the deal. We used this party as a beta-test for future events. We're hoping to have one open to all TMFers and tickle enthusiasts sometime next summer (possibly June or July). We will definatly keep everyone posted, so mark it on your calendars and renew your passport now! (This means YOU, DVNC. ;) )

As for the event itself, we had a housecat slink about the party, two girls who'd never met before having a tickle fight in the middle of a gazebo, an hour-long barbeque delay after buying all kinds of food and no propane, everybody and their brother getting pwned for no real reason whatsoever, and the final apocalyptic battle between a Beast and a Snail in the wrestling ring (which I totally won :numberone: ).

SHOUT-OUTS:

Evibard and Susue - Thank you so much for having us all at your house for this party and for all your help in organizing. It would have been hell trying to do this without you. We will definately try to keep this local for future events.

Tickle Emperor - You are a huge ball of energy man. The last two years would have sucked trying to do this without you. Rock 'n Roll!

Lamastu - If you're the Beast, I guess that makes me the Beastmaster. ;) Looking forward to a rematch any time hun! *big hugs*

Michigalaxy - I'm so glad you had fun and learned so much man. It's always great to know that you came to the right place at the right time.

Jadyn and Lilger - I know you said you were broken, but we fixed you, good as new! lol I'm so glad you two decided to come.

Ultimate Tkster - Great seeing you again man. We'll definately try to work the next one around school. :)

Kitten - I'm glad that you came to a tickling gathering and still had a wonderful time. Hopefully, you got to be the housecat you were looking to be.

Hipnosis07 - You came dude! We'll definately have to chat more in the future. Keep rockin' the hypno-munches and keep those toenails shiny!

Lilone4sir - You rock, plain and simple. You were a ton of fun all evening and kept the party entertaining all around. Now we just need to make your next match with Jadyn more fair. lol

C7_assassin - Always great having you come out to these things man. I'm glad you're becoming more active in the TK community.

So, yeah, like I said; we're hoping to organize this to be a big, honkin' thing for sometime next summer. Until then, if you're going to be in the Toronto area and want to meet all these nutcases and more, please PM me or send me something to [email protected]. Check out our website at freewebs.com/tickletoronto. Failing that, look up the local munch scene in your area and get involved in this community. Have a near-life experience.

And with that said, it's two days later and I'm still tired as all hell. Time for a nap. Peace out, y'all!

Snail Shell

Props, man. Sounds like a great crew. Hope to see 'em someday!

Glad it was a success, I'm sorry I missed it! I'd definitely like to meet you all at future munches :)

Snail, you know when you started this group... I had already moved from Toronto, lol... figures eh! Great work man, I'll try to make it out to a munch soon.

Cheers!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back