• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas Munch II?

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Hey it's been a while since we all got together, and I initally planned for a get-together on Labor Day Weekend, but that fell through as my parents chose that weekend to have a family reunion, and since this will prolly be the last time I see my grandfather (99 years old and has cancer), I was pretty much 'told' that I was going.

But be that as it may, I am planning to have a Gathering in October/November sometime and just wanted to see who may be wanting to attend.

I live in the Ft Worth Area. I have never been to a gathering. Is ther anyhting I would need to know before coming to one? It sees that there are a lot of them around the country.

I live in the Ft Worth Area. I have never been to a gathering. Is ther anyhting I would need to know before coming to one? It sees that there are a lot of them around the country.

Nah. We're an informal group who just likes to get together every-so-often

I don't have a date in mind as of yet, as this is just a preliminary thing to see who may be wanting to go.

Im down for a meeting! just let me know when it is... I go to school at Texas Tech so if its on a weekend i could make it

Yeah I know. How about 4-6 December? That still gives us a whole 2 months to plan

No, we'll have enough silliness without that, thank you very much :D

Hi!

I'm new to TMF but I have always been interested in tickling. I would love to meet more friends at the munch.

Regards

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back