• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shoe Sizes...

tklvr

TMF Novice
Just curious if anyone else is curious of the models shoe/foot sizes when purchasing a clip from clips4sale? Do you think its a good idea for the producers to put it in the clip descriptions?

California Beach Feet, Dreamgirls in Socks, Big Footed Babes, Candid Stinky Soles, and Model Feet list shoe sizes. I am into shoe sizes, but rarely expect to see that information listed in a clip description. One thing I can't understand is a girl having her own foot fetish store or site, and not list her shoe size. I think the sizes should be listed if the store is seriously dedicated to featuring girls for their shoes and feet. But if the store has a conglomeration of fetishes, and feet are just one of them, then probably not.

Its nice to know. I mean, how stupid do you feel having a foot or foot tickling fetish and not knowing what size the model's shoe is? To this day I still don't know the sizes of my favorite models. I think Viviana is an 8 maybe?

To me it's very important to know the models shoe size.
I love women with big feet, the big the better.
So when I buy a clip if it doesn't say the size, I'll ask before buying it.

Great Question.

I list the model's shoe sizes at the beginning of each of their videos too. Just thought it was an FYI that some people would want to know. ;)

I try to list shoe sizes but since I don't have many other models shown in my store at this time, it's hard to do. lol. I'm a size 8 if that counts :)

I also would like to know the model's shoe size! But unfortunately, if the size is given it's in the USA size, that's not the same of european measures... very unlucky guy! ;)

Bye!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back