• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About: KERED!! The Member Interview Thread

RobAce

Verified
Well like I said last week, I selected someone who responded in the thread. And I think I picked someone, while yes he posts all over the place, that sometimes we (and even I) do not know all that much about. So right before I made my decision on who to ask this week, I walked outside took a deep breath and a bird landed on my porch and began to squawk loudly.

Was it fate? Was it a message? None of those things, but it did make me remember kered and hs birds...and since the birds do not know how to type yet...I bring you EIGHT THINGS ABOUT..........Kered!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What was your first thoughts when you logged into the forum for the very first time?

When I found this site I couldn't believe that so many people had basically the same interest as me. I lurked for about a week reading what I could and getting the feel of the people here. A week later I figured out how to join and did so. But I still lurked for about a month before I learned how to post without looking like a novice....which I was. I had never owned a computer or been "on line" until the tender age of 48. Hell, I didn't understand what the numbers meant beside Private Messages, I just noticed the count go up every once in a while.

2. So tell us, how did a normal guy like you end up in a place in this? How did you find the TMF?

Who said I was normal? Like anyone else with a new toy, I suppose. I learned that if you put something in the search engine it would take you somewhere. I put in everything from bondage drawings to stories until the idea hit me to type in bondage tickling. The first site that popped up was the TMF.

3. How long have you been actively participating in the fetish?

That is hard to answer. The girl I had planned to marry a long time ago and I used tickling occasionally to get things started. She and i thought we were the only people ever to do this. We never knew it to be a fetish or anything else. We just found it fun and arousing. When she passed away I lost interest in most things and never really thought about it until I bought my first computer. So I haven't been active but am still an active member here....if that makes any sense.

4. You reach out to a lot of members on here, who was the first person that reached out to you?

A clever young English girl known as Heavenlytickle. She taught this old dog the ins and outs of posting, thumbnails and how to do just about everything I needed to know my first months here.So I try to help new people like she helped me. I pass it along, so to speak.

5. What is the best advice you have given anyone either in the forum or in real life.

Worrying about the small things in life is what will hurt you. While they distract you the big things will blindside you. Don't sweat the small stuff.

6. Your photo-manips are usually a comedic highlight to almost any situation or the start of one. Are you self taught or did you take classes?

I was sort of self taught since I bought Photoshop for Dummies. But that didn't help as much as asking Saeria and Venray how to do things through email. Saeria had great advice. i would email Ray and get more advise about how he did things and recieve his answer. Ten minutes later I get a phone call from Raya telling me Ray told me all wrong and then she'd coached me over the phone. And with the exception of a few people, I always show the person in my photos the picture first to get there approval.

7. If you could only choose 3 words to describe yourself to someone because of a lack of space or time, what would they be?

Serious yet fun.

8. And of course the LAST question:
If you could have dinner with any one living or dead, who would they be.

Red Skelton.... George Gordon, Lord Byron.....Basil Rathbone.....Phyllis Diller.....And of course Shemp Howard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Rob's Note: I forgot to ask 3 people, I wanted to leave this open for a few more because I wanted to this time...ok I forgot to limit it to three, my bad, but kered kept it in the spirit for me)

I would like to thank Kered for his participation in this, even for myself whom considers kered a good friend, I was interested by his answers and learned a few things I did not know before.

So thanks Kered, and thanks to everyone enjoying and reading this series of threads! Like before...again I will choose someone responding to this thread to be the next subject of.....
Eight Things About.

Enjoy!

being a new member, i love these interviews as it gives me a little insight into a member's life. thanks kered for sharing and rob for creating this awesome member interview thread :)

Woop woop! Awesome interview! I haven't really talked to you much on here, Kered, but you seem like a very fun-loving guy. And you're a Hoosier! :happyhop:

Most of this was new to me, nice! Good to get to know some more about ya, bird-man! :swayparrot: :D

Oh so much fun :)
It's interesting to see inside someone else's window... least till the cops show up! hehehe

Ive been waiting for this interview. good answers! although flatulence was not mentioned at all.

Glad to man more about the man behind the manipulations. Very good interview, Derek.

'Kay ... cool!

Now , I no longer hafta refer to kered as "that guy".

Great interview , guys.

And just when I thought I knew everything there was to know about the devastatingly handsome Kered, this interview comes along and shows me that there will always be new things to learn. I imagine the tradition of nekkid breakfast will have to continue on as I continue to explore your depths.

It remains a pleasure and an honor to spend the start of my mornings with one of the most Wonderful men I know. :smilelove <<<<----

ily kered.
Wow! Wish Rob now had interviewed me sooner.......

Yay Dirk! :swayparrot::parrot2:
Thanks Mondy!

You will always be my brother........
Same here, Ray.

Yay! I feel like I learned a ton about you, even though it was only 8 questions lol.
I edited myself to shortened answers. If I kept going you would have posted how boring I really am!

These interviews are awesome! You're a character, Kered. :)
I have been called different, c7. I relish it too!

being a new member, i love these interviews as it gives me a little insight into a member's life. thanks kered for sharing and rob for creating this awesome member interview thread :)
You're welcome Playgirl.

Woop woop! Awesome interview! I haven't really talked to you much on here, Kered, but you seem like a very fun-loving guy. And you're a Hoosier! :happyhop:
Damn skippy I'm a Hoosier!

This was good. You seem like one cool mo-fo! :)
Cool? I haven't been called that since the 70's. LOL

Wonderful.
I also am glad Rob brought these interviews back.

Most of this was new to me, nice! Good to get to know some more about ya, bird-man! :swayparrot: :D
Thanks Cars!

Kered is my favoriteeee :D
And I wuvs my little Aimmmmmmmmmers!

Oh so much fun :)
It's interesting to see inside someone else's window... least till the cops show up! hehehe
You'd be laughing too hard at my skinny ass to run from the cops. LOL

:yayzorz: Awesome interview with an awesome guy! :wub:
Thanks Nemesis!

Ive been waiting for this interview. good answers! although flatulence was not mentioned at all.
I would have mentioned flatulence but I was restricted to keep on topic with Rob's questions. Very few like a good fart as much as me.

Miss you, Dirk! Loved the interview. :D
Miss you too Ru. Hope to see you next year.

Great interview, Kered. :D
Hey Mils! You gonna bring some more of that single malt whiskey next May?

Great to learn a bit more about you. Nice interview. :)
Thank you my dear.

Glad to man more about the man behind the manipulations. Very good interview, Derek.
Thank you Counsilor.

'Kay ... cool!

Now , I no longer hafta refer to kered as "that guy".

Great interview , guys.
Now that you know more about me you can refer to me as "this guy".

Yay for Derek! :bubbleheart:
Ahhhh Chey.......I miss you kiddo!

And just when I thought I knew everything there was to know about the devastatingly handsome Kered, this interview comes along and shows me that there will always be new things to learn. I imagine the tradition of nekkid breakfast will have to continue on as I continue to explore your depths.

It remains a pleasure and an honor to spend the start of my mornings with one of the most Wonderful men I know. :smilelove <<<<----

Yes, you are a very lucky girl!!

I like mornings with you too.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back