• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from Ms Regan Black

Ms Regan Black

TMF Poster
At the recommendation of certain ticklish fellows, I finally joined this great site!
I have been a professional dominant for about nine years and a tickling enthusiast for almost my entire life. Most definitely a ler, not the least bit lee, as my friends here most definitely know!

Yes, I am aware there is disagreement within the this community about the link between tickling and bdsm, but, at least for me, there most certainly is a strong connection, particularly the aspects of physicality and control. I am very interested in your thoughts on this subject.

Thank you for having me here! I am sincerely looking forward to getting to know people who share my enthusiasm for tickling.

Best wishes
-Ms Regan Black

Welcome

Hello, I believe that tickling and BDSM can be very related. I think tickling and tickle torture is a great form of dominance, and submission for the lee. By the way I just wrote a story called the Priestess of Laughter, it's in the story section.

Welcome to the TMF, Ms Regan Black, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Did you know either Mistress Zara or Mistress Kassandra before their retirement from being Pro Dommes? Both originally worked at The Hidden Chamber and later became independent.

Welcome to the forum Ms Regan Black. :hello: Its nice to see more dominant women joining up. :bounce:

:)

Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone.

Here are my pre-coffee thoughts for the day:

Cyber-tickling? I don't think my nails are long enough.

Adam West is the one and only Batman.

I will definitely read your stories.

Yes, I knew Kassandra.

-Regan

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back