• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my best experiences [m/f]

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey all,

I would like to share with you an experience that I had a few summers ago... It is, what I consider to be, the best tickling experience that I have had so far. Given that I keep my *interest* to a secret and try not to make it too obvious, you will understand if this does not seem as much as I thought it was.

Also, please be aware that my keyboard buttons have been sticking lately, so if a word or two is misspelled, it is more likely from a keyboard error than my stupidity...although anything is possible;)

I'll begin with a little background info... Like I said, it was a few summers ago. I had just met this girl who was a few years younger than I was through a friend. I had just graduated from High School and she was a freshman. Before I say anything else, I will tell you that absolutely nothing happened in any sexual manner at all, so please do not take alarm.

As I said, we had met through a friend and had become good friends. We were talking online once and I happened to bring up the subject of tickling, not the interest, but just the topic. She stated confidentially that she had very ticklish feet, something that I am sure she did not expect me to remember;)

So, a few weeks later, we decided to hang out. I'm not exactly sure where...I think we went for a walk around the town lake or something like that. Anyways, we got back into my car and I decided that it was time for me to strike...

Since it was the summertime, she was wearing a pair of sandals that day, the kind without any strap on the heel. In other words, they would be easily removeable. Noticing this, I put my plan into action. Actually, it was rather impromptu, and I do think I did a good job of placing a decoy. I asked her if I could grab a CD out of the glove compartment of my car which, curiously, happened to be right at her legs. She obliged and shifted her legs out of the way of the glove compartment. I, however, had another destination and I scooped her legs up in my arms and pulled her feet over to my side of the car seat. Since I caught her by surprise, she didn't fight much at first and I was able to lock her ankles in between my legs, in essence, leaving her immobile. She looked at me with a look that suggested she had no idea what was going on and I immediately pulled off her sandals and started tickling her feet diligently. She exploded in laughter immediately and started trying to pull her ankles out of my lock. This went on for roughly a minute or so when I relinquished my lock and stopped the tickling. She looked at me while still laughing and said, "I should never have told you I had ticklish feet."

Just then, another idea popped into my head... "So you're really ticklish?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yah," she replied, "EXTREMELY ticklish," as she replaced her sandals.

"Do you think you could withstand five minutes of tickling?" I asked, assuming she would say no, but at least happy with myself that I had the grapefruits to ask.

"Hmmm..." she thought... I couldn't believe it. She was actually considering it. "Well, just no tickling on my feet. I can't take one second worth of tickling there."

I was shocked. I could not believe that she had consented. I was a little bummed that I couldn't tickle her feet because, at that point, I was more of a foot tickler, but I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity. We made the bet that if she could withstand five minutes of tickling without tapping out or saying 'stop,' I would buy her a lunch wherever she wanted...

And it began...

I started immediately for her sides and she bucked wildly. I explored her armpits and found them to be hyper sensitive, as well. All the while, she was twisting and turning, trying to cover any parts of the flesh on her sides and stomach that had been exposed by her previous twist. In her hassle, she lost both of her sandals, as they flew off of her feet. They were like beacons tempting me to tickle, but no such luck...

I can honestly say that I must have put her through tickle hell that day. At one point, she had doubled over so she was laying on her stomach on the seat as I tickled her sides and she said, "This isn't fair. You're wearing shoes and socks," through her laughter.

Amazingly, the girl made it past five minutes. I had been timing it with my stop watch. LoL She did not know the time, so I kept tickling... At the six and a half minute mark, she fell off of the car seat and landed in an Indian style sitting pattern. The bottoms of both feet were now sticking up and she was trapped in that position. Knowing I had already lost, I started tickling her feet again... Her eyes immediately gave me the sign that she knew I was cheating, but she couldn't form any words past her laughter. Within two seconds, she had tapped out, thinking she had lost.

I told her that she had actually won and she jokingly hit me for not telling her. I took the time to pry some more... LoL "Wow, I must say I am proud of you for taking all that," I commended her.

"Yah, well," she began, "I am the youngest of four kids, so I am used to it." That comment there wanted me to start spending a lot more time at her house.

"You just have a certain weakness that you can't control?" I asked, already knowing the answer to the question...

"Yah, oh my god. My feet are so ticklish. It's really bad," she confessed.

"Well, how about this..." I began, feeling lucky. "Give me your feet and we'll see how much tickling you can take."

She looked at me as though I were crazy and I began to feel crazy. But, since we had built a bond of trust amongst us, she placed her feet on my lap and said, "OK, might as well. I need to build up a tolerance anyways."

I was floored. LoL I could not believe that she wanted more! I lightly tickled her feet for the next three minutes, lightly enough for her to be able to talk and not need a break from laughing. As I did so, she identified her arches, under her toes, and the sides of her feet as her especially weak spots. She finally said that she could not take anymore and we stopped... But not before she said, "Next time, its your turn..."

Sadly, though, there was never a next time, as we had a falling out shortly after that. But she did get in contact with me the other day and said that she missed me and wanted to hang out again and added, "I haven't forgot that I need to get you back, either."

I replied, "Just bring it... But wherever we go [to hang out], sandals are the only shoe attire you can wear."

"It's a deal," she said...

And I will be sure to post if anything comes of it...:)

Nice

Kick ass bro!

That's a great story! See, it's light and fun and playfully sexy (plus I pictured the girl being a really cute redhead so you know....) True experiences are always the best in my humble opinion. I don't post much because whenever i do nobody ever seems to pay attention, but i think i'll start b'cause dammit i'm a people too! plus i'm probably the youngest one on the forums.... but I digress, nice story. Peace, ekiM

OHHH!!!!

I love true stories! Thanks for sharing.

Live Laugh and TICKLE!

Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

And you are right. We NEVER expect you guys to remember. Haha!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back