• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Motown Tickle Party:You've come a long way baby!

manon_earth42

TMF Regular
Can you believe it! This party started at the turn of the millenium in a loft in Greek Town! And it since then is has blossomed into a MOST wondrous thing! If I recall correctly we had 1 female and maybe a dozen guys for the first one. Then a year later few more ladies and even more fun! And it kept growing until sadly it we simply couldn't do it downtown anymore...:dropatear

But alas! There was hope renewed! In 2005 Sadira & TF4F revived the beloved tradition of the Motown Tickle Party and (long story short) have hosted it ever since!:yayzorz:

And that is the crux of my point, Motown Tickle Party is not just a party but a time honored tradition! It has grown in size and increased in quality and participation to levels undreamed of in it's inception. And LARGELY due to our hosts with da mosts Sadira & TF4F!

She is the loving, caring, accommodating, take it & dish it out, and talk smack the whole way through heroine of the MI scene. And Tf4f...:idunno: ...well, Oh who am I kidding he's da man with the plan, the patience, and (believe it or not) heart of gold! Seriously both very hard working to make it all go right and INDISPENSABLE to the community on the whole!

But guess what? Even with all that there's someone without whom the whole shootin' match would be pointless,,, YOU! Yes you the Lees & Lers that have come from far and near year after year!:goodjob:

Ya wanna know what I love about this party even more than the play time? It's the feeling of family and general love and laughter that has zero-zip-zilch to do with fingers, feathers, or any of that stuff. In a world fraught with soooo much stree and woe I know there is 1 place I can go where all of that goes AWAY... even if only for a few days.

And I can't wait to go again this year! Which reminds me I need to get my loot in! Kind of important cuase there's a lot that goes into the logistics of how much of what to get to feed the flock and all that jazz. So if you're going, don't be a bum like me. Get 'er done! I know two BUSY planners that would really appreciate it.

A message to the ladies: Ya know I seen parties and I've seen PAR-TAYS. And as is this one goes; it is by far the MOST safe, respectful, and genuine gathering. The rules are set, monitored, and strictly adhered to... plus we have yet ( me thinks) to see a gathering dominated by THE LADIES.

And lady Lers, if you missed last year you missed a great opportunity to dish it out!

To the gents: ...hells bells, I don't need to tell you. You know the deal. As always we're perfect gentlemen or we're... not there for long.

Anyway, IF you're thinking about coming, but you're just not sure... take it from me. I am partially responsible for starting this fun filled foray. IT'S TOTALLY WORTH IT!

i have to agree 100% it is more then the play time. There is a since of family there and if you fall we all jump in and help out. i have been to 3 of them and this year will be my forth. I come back cause of the family feel it brings. There could be no play and we could have just as much fun picking on TF4F or anyone else. The hosts opened my eye's to a great time. Making me realize how special TMF, MTP is and the people on here are. hugsssss for all the people have done over the years to keep up such a great party. kyle

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back