• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dreamworld (Part 3)

CrazyTickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3, once again not a lot of tickling but as more chapters come it will increase I promise so enjoy.

Chapter 3

After sleeping for a good long time Mackenzie awoke and saw Lucas hovering over her, his face deadly close to hers. She than let out a scream and shouted “PERVERT! WHAT THE BLODDY HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?!” She than kneed him in the groin and slapped him hard in the face. Lucas got up on his knees, holding groin with one hand and face with another said “I wasn't trying anything, you weren’t waking up when I nudged you so I was going to try mouth to mouth, I mean the liquid I gave was suppose to keep you out for eight hours not twelve.”

Mackenzie than angrier said “Oh, so you wanted to feel up my sleeping body and leave me here?” Lucas than said “Are you out of your mind? I wanted to take you back to my village, but it’s a two day trip so I wanted you to rest up before we started! Plus I already have a fiance back at my village.” Mackenzie than said “I’m sorry, next time warn me.” Lucas finally back on his feet said “I’ll do that.” he than asked holding his hand out “So are we cool?” she than said grabbing his hand “Yeah.” they than began their journey on foot.

As they were walking Mackenzie said “Lucas.” Lucas responded “What?” Mackenzie asked “Do you remember when you said there are a lot various Clans?” Lucas than said “Yeah, what of it?” Mackenzie responded “I was hoping you could tell me more.”

Lucas than said “Oh, okay you well here is what I can tell you. The inhabitants of this Realm is divided into multiple clans. They are scattered everywhere, there is the Cat Clan, like myself and my people." After drinking water he began again "However due to the fact there are so many of us we are split into tribes.” Lucas than took a drink of water and continued “Our cousins are the Panthers, Cheetahs, and Jaguars. But each have there own rules.” Mackenzie said nothing as she listened intently.

Lucas than said “There are also the Humans, like yourself. Also there are the Elves, Trolls, Dwarfs, Leprechauns and I assume you met the Centaurs and the Wolves?”
Mackenzie had a flashback to her encounter with the Grey Wolf Keylos and first laying eye on the Centaurs. Lucas continued “Lets see, there are the Satyrs, the inhabitants of Atlantis. The Amazons, the Giants, and last but not least the Demons and all of them make up the clans.” Mackenzie took a while to digest all the information.

After drinking some water Lucas started again “Since I already told you about my clan I’ll start with the Centaurs. They live in the Northern parts, forced to share with the wolves an uneasy alliance at best. They are some of the toughest warriors if not THE toughest. Their not ones to pick fights with because if you do you better be ready to finish it. They are led by Kostas, he is the strongest of them all, but he doesn't really fight anymore after losing his eye.”

Mackenzie than asked “What happened to him?” Lucas answered “His son tried to perform overthrow him and it led to civil war.” Mackenzie than said “That's awful, what happened next?” Lucas than said “Well they faced in battle, he was stabbed in his eye and sliced deeply in the chest.” Mackenzie than asked “What happened next?” Lucas than said “He killed him.” Mackenzie than said “That is sad.” Lucas continuing “His right hand man is Krad, I have never seen someone take a hit and like he can.”

Lucas that said “But the one weakness every Centaur has is their arrogance.” Mackenzie than asked “What about the Amazons?” Lucas than said “They lie claim to the Eastern parts. Their current leader is Queen Artemas, she is nothing like her mother Artemis.” Mackenzie than asked “What is the difference?” Lucas said “For starters, Artemis was feared. I mean saying she was feared was an understatement, she was FEAR incarnate. I mean nobody crossed her or her people or they would regret it ten fold. She was the biggest Amazon anyone ever saw. She made her point several time like what she did to Octavio.”

Mackenzie than asked “I may not want to know but what did she do to him?” Lucas said “Octavio was a thief, he broke into her private room while she was away in attempt to loot it. Queen Artemis found out, caught him in the act. So she tortured them for three days, no rest, barely food, than had him killed.”

Mackenzie shivered inside, it made her a little uneasy to think about the horrible tortures that man probably endured. She than asked stuttering “W-W-What exactly did she do to him......torture wise?” Lucas than said in a matter of fact way “She tickled him.” Mackenzie than said “Come on stop joking, what did she do to him?” Lucas than said “I’m not joking.” Mackenzie than said “That is kinda weird why would she tickle him?” Lucas than responded “Because all who inhabit this world are ticklish, some very much more than others.” Mackenzie than said “I may got them all beat because I am so ticklish. In fact I’m EXTREMLY ticklish!” Lucas poked her in the ribs and jump and let out a “Yipe” sound, they both laughed and kept walking.

As they continued down the path Mackenzie than said “So which of the clans is the most ticklish?” Lucas than said “I really cannot say but I heard that it’s a three way tie between the Amazons, the Humans, Leprechauns.” Mackenzie than asked “So what happened to Artemis?” Lucas answered “Don’t know, just one day she disappeared. Artemas has been Queen ever since and everyone was okay with it.”

Mackenzie than asked “Wait so how do they have children?” Lucas than said “Same way humans do. Amazons are allowed to choose their own lovers, but under Artemis they must pass three trials. 1. Courage, 2. Intelligence & Knowledge, and 3. Strength.” Mackenzie than said “You said there was a difference between mother and daughter what is it.” Lucas than said “There are some think that Artemas is to “soft” to be a Amazon Queen.

Mackenzie than asked “What is she like?” Lucas than said “For starters she is kinda clumsy, kindhearted, peaceful, and she doesn't like to fight when its unnecessary. Oh, and you say your the most ticklish Mackenzie? Artemas could give you a challenge for that claim.”

Lucas than continued “Artemis on the other hand LOVED to fight, she enjoyed being in the heat of battle. In fact her Amazon soldiers were said to be the most disciplined, and most well condition after she was done with them because she only took the tallest, the strongest, the fastest, and the bravest, and smartest in her army. Artemas kinda eased up on the requirements but they are still tough.” Lucas than said “Aside from their ticklishness, another weakness that Amazons have is the pride and arrogance.”

Mackenzie than asked “What about the Demons” Lucas than said “Their bad news. They are led by a dude named Damian, he is a sadistic monster, he would sell his own siblings into slavery if it suit his purpose, wait a minuet he actually did.”

Lucas continued “It is said that he has many concubines and he is constantly looking to add more.” Mackenzie than asked “What if they don’t want to be his wife?” Lucas than said “Don’t know but I heard horror stories.” Mackenzie than gulped, she than asked “Where do they live? The Demons I mean.” Lucas than answered “As for where they claim, they inhabit the Southern parts.”

Mackenzie thought to herself “Never go there.” Lucas continued “Nobody knows who his mother is but his father is well known.” Mackenzie than asked “Who is his father?” Lucas than said “He was called Zicor, he was evil warlord. He once ruled over everything, however all the other clans rose up against him in rebellion.”

Mackenzie asked “What happened next?” Lucas than said “They sent him to the Abyss.” Mackenzie was imaging Damian to be a stereotypical devil with horns and a tail, she than asked “So what does Damian look like does he have like bulbous eyes, leathery skin, and scary teeth?” Lucas than said “He is the proudest of all Demons, and they say he is the most beautiful, I wouldn’t know I have never seen him.”

As they continued walking Lucas stopped abruptly and Mackenzie bumped into him the sudden surprise made her fall to the ground. She “Hey next time try warning someone..” Lucas than held his hand signaling for her to be quiet. He than whispered to her “Stay close, keep quiet.” she than nodded.

He grabbed a small pebble and threw it into the bushes, than a something emerged. Mackenzie gasped for it was a giant Goblin. It was burgundy skinned and had razor sharp teeth that had long fangs that looked hung out of his mouth.

As approached it said “So I see you brought me my lunch Lucas? That would make up for the little piglet you keep from me.” Lucas than said “I told you once I don’t eat meat, and second no, so if you to eat her than get through me first.” the Goblin grinned and said “I’ll be delighted.” cracking its knuckles.

End of Chapter 3

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back