• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trouble In Titan's Tower

chey2006

K im a first time writer so im giving it a shot, ill continue with chapters but i need some help :) and request will be amazing and ill give it a good twist ^-^

Back at Headquarters Starfire and Raven where busy tidying up for the return of the boys who where off on a mission. Star who happens to get off track decided to venture in too Ravens unattended room to do some much needed cleaning "Hmmm la la dum da dee da" she sang as she floated around dusting and sorting the books on the bookshelf ,Not realizing Raven was lerking in the shadows waiting in anger of her room being bothered without her permission (not like she would give permission anywho), Star floated to the ground examining a odd black spot on the floor near the bookself, "Hmm" star said as she dusted the spot expecting it to dust away , watched as it got bigger and bigger. Right then Raven chanted aloud "Azarath Metrion ZINTHOS!!!" and Starfire was send headfirst in to the black portal......darkness engolfed her...she slowly fell unconcious and a split second she awoke to find herself in her bed, Confused she shook it off , "Raven?! Raven!?! where are you , im sorry i know it was you who did this to me please answer!" She called as she floated down the hall to the living room.........She noticed that Beastboys game station was on , a look of joy over came her as she smiled and went to the kicthen knowing Beastboy, if he wasn't there he must be in the kitchen enjoying a snack.

"Beastboy!!" She cried as he staring at her "Oh how wonderful it is to see your back!! i missed you terribly!!".Not waiting for a response she ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug. As soon as she made contact with him she felt how horrible cold he was , She gave a quick yipe and jumped back few feet ,staring him in the eyes she noticed that his eyes where pure black , a feeling of fear came over her as she saw him begin to shapeshift, long green tenticle's sprouted from his side's and his body became long and quiet slimy looking. Star screamed as he reached for her leg , as soon as it made contact she was flipped upside down and face to face with him. "Please Beastboy Im sorry for whatever I did, Please let me go your not well!!" In a voice not of his own he replied "Ha sorry?... How can u be sorry if you don't know why sorry for?" Star didn't give it any thought her first instinct was to let loose her alien power on him in a blast of green energy from her palms, but as she tried to fire she noticed not a thing happened. "Do you really still think your in Titan's Tower?,Your dumber then you look" The now fully formed octopus started to bring its tentical to her exposed belly, Star knew what he had in mind from the glare in its eyes Star Screamed "Friend Beastboy if u let me down ill never turn off your game station again if this is what its about!?!?!".

"Game Station??....Do u think this is about a stupid game??" It replied in a anger familar voice and out walked Raven from the shadows..................To be continued :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back