• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling experance!

Machinehead

TMF Master
Hey I am gonna tell some random women who I have tickled.
The first was when I was one a plane coming back from the restroom when I went past this good looking girl who was fine going to the bathroom and I sqeezed her ribs she gave a giggle and she twisted and turnbacked towards me and smiled. Then the other I met this girl at the mall I told she had nice feet may I see then she said okay and she though off her sandels and put her foot in my lap and I tickled her sole with my fingers she sqeauled kinda loud and said stop it that tickles and I let go of her foot and got her number. Then I was getting a haircut I tickled the womens stomach who was giving me a haircut she laughed loud and twisted and turned and told me she was very ticklish their.
Well thats all I will come back in 5days, a week to a month to tell you more about my tickling experances with random women.

Last edited:
You never now were I coming from but you will know when it tickles you.

thats terribly appeally

Its sad when people downgrade others stuff. Give everyone a chance to express themself. If we did that to you or another writer we might rosk losing a good storyteller because some ego maniac thinks they are the bomb and no one can do better. I think the stories are simple, short and sweet. Its not alway necessary to write a book to say

"Yesterday I was at walmart, saw a hot blond kneeling in shoe aisle. I knelt behind her and ran a finger up her nylon foot. She laughed and said "don't tickle I'll fall my balance sucks"

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back