• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trouble In Titan's Tower (Part 2)

chey2006

Yay im finally done part two and part 3 is almost ready I can't wait to post it :D tell me how You liked it guys

Star stared at Raven in confusion."How the hell don't you understand?, you infiltrated my room time after time and I'm fed up with it!!" Raven yelled ,"I've been thinking of a way to teach you a lesson,and iv figured it out!". "But Raven my friend it was a accident, I swear on my great Gonorfca's grave", as the giant octopus repositioned its giant tentacles it brushed against Starefire's tender belly. Star gave a quick jerk away as she was spread eagle ,as soon as raven saw a small smile crept across her pale face. "well remember when we went for a trip to your home planet?, the greeting you received?"Star still clueless replied "you mean the feast???" Raven with impatience growing walked up to her and gave her a small poke to the side which made Star yipe again "Now you see?, I know how ticklish you are and i think its the perfect payback for you." Star now knowing what Raven had in mind started twisting and jerking around trying effortlessly to escape. Raven floated up to star and positioned herself in a cross leg position as if to watch her plan unfold.

The giant octopus began to constrict Starfire's body leaving only her belly visible. "NOOO RAVEN!!! Please I beg of you I'm not ticklish i swear it was a greeting yes, I only pretended its how our people greet!!!!" Star screamed as Raven tilted her head to one side looking rather unfazed "Yea sure Star, By now you should know your in my my realm now and my powers are incredible strong here , so ill let u know i can read ever thought in that pretty lil red head of yours, so there's no lieing to me here" Raven replied with a evil smirk on her face. Star could only close her eyes in disbelief of the situation she got herself in. "Well you we enough time chatting let begin your punishment shall we?" Raven replied and with a snap of her fingers the giant octopus responded "NOO RAVEN OH PLEASE NOO IM SORRY LET ME GO ILL DO ANTHING!!!!" Star screamed Raven only gave a small smile as the octopus layed his tentacle on Starfire's stomach. As soon as it made contact Star held her breath in agony. the tentacle began to wiggle and squirm on her delicate skin , Star couldn't take it she started to giggle and buck. With another snap of her fingers it stopped."Ha i see you are, now MY TURN!!" Raven said as the octopus transformed into Beastboy again "Azarath metreon zinthos!!" Raven chanted as black shadows engulfed Star ,With a struggle she floated too her still in a eagle spread position. "Now lets see if you can stand it from me."Raven said. she placed both hands on Star's sides and looked into her eyes waiting for her last words before her wicked plan was to unfold.

"Oh my god you wouldn't!" Star replied in shock . "Oh yes........Yes i would" With that Raven dug her long nails into Star's sides. "Eeeep!!.....NOOOOOO!!!! AHHHHHHH....OOOOHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHHHHHAHHAA NOOHAHAHAAOOO PLEEEEEEEHHAHAHAAASEEEEE STOOOHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPPPP RAAAAAAAAAVVVVVENN!!!!!!" Star screamed as Raven slowly tickled up and her delicate ribs. Not knowing where she'd go and when she'd stop. "hehe I bet you need some upper body work huh?" Raven giggled as she stopped and teased her neck with one finger."hehe oh no pleasssheheeehe nooo not there!!"Star squealed I but Raven had a different idea "Not there?? How about a lil below? Hmm?" Raven said as she ventured lower to her armpits "Please friend Raven I need not suffer this I said sorry what more??" Star replied in a panic "Did i hear you say more? wow your sure a good sport Starfire Raven replied. Before Star could react Raven made slow circles under stars arms with her blue painted nails jolting the poor girl into fits of girlish laughter. Raven giggled "hehe just wait till i get to the good part".........To be continued

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back