• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big Brothers - Tickle Brother (6 F contestants in the house)

Who do you like so far?

• Leanne

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Linda

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samantha

• Nadine

• Claire

• Total voters

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Ok I have just wrote a small part of a new concept i have got, i want my own tickling version of Big brother, there fore im going to write updates etc! and i would like everyones help when it comes to that BIG eveiction night, tell me who you like etc! i want as much feedback as possible on this (bad or good)
I hope you like this new idea - i have got some great plans for this whole series..............as you can see i thought hard about the name (lol)

Big Brothers – Tickle Brother

The aim of the game is simple – each girl can tickle housemates as much as they like, it can be friendly or just because they really don’t like that person,
And there will be a weekly task – if the housemates pass they can have luxuries like alcohol and good food, but if they fail one unlucky house mates gets tickled by big brother for 30 minutes, this will be selected by each house mate picking a number from a pot, numbers will be from 1 to 100 and the person with the highest number get tickled,
And us usual the housemates will nominate 2 people near the end of each week, and then 2 or more housemates will be put to the public vote,
So it’s no different form the real UK Big Brother – apart from tickling is allowed and encouraged.

*** (Day 1: 12:00pm)
The show started with six girls entering the Tickle Brother house, each one had agreed to at least one weeks of tickling madness,
First into the house came the sexy Samantha, tanned skin and gorgeous body Sam looked fiery and confident about this experience,
2nd in the house was the tiny sex goddess Linda – her long brown hair flowed as her cute body said everything,
The 3rd member of the Tickle Brother house was a girl called Nadine, she was more sensible than the previous two – Nadine was smart and good looking, despite not having the perfect figure Nadine had her own sensual look, which also made her appealing in her own way,
The fourth of six was about to enter – she was cute little Hannah, a fiery but quiet young girl who came from a rather upper class area,
Number five was the sexual goddess Leanne – the blonde bombshell was so gorgeous that any man would crumble at her feet,
Meanwhile the last but not least member of the Tickle Brother six was another blonde beauty – Claire was mature but still had a lot of fire burning inside, she was sexy and witty but her attitude sometimes let her down,

Each of the girls were asked to come to the diary room, individually they were introduced to the rules of the house, Each girl was told that rules should not be broken and that evictions would take place every 7 days – but it would be two weeks before the first one, the public would decide the evictee – and that only 3 people would be in the final in a few weeks time,
*** (Day 1: 3:00pm)
All the girls had now spoke to each other and got themselves acquainted, they giggled and joked about – and then Hannah went to the diary room,
H: “Hi big brother, erm…… I just wanted to ask about this whole task thing, what kind of tasks are you going to set us?”
BB: “Hannah you will be told about the task on the required day”
H: “Oh so when the first one then?”
BB: “Tasks will be issued on Saturdays – and today is Monday so you have plenty of days”
H: “Ok thank you big brother”
*** (Day 1: 6:15pm)
Hannah began to talk to Nadine about tickling Leanne,
H: “I reckon cause she is one of the prettiest ones we should jump on her and tickle the hell out of her”
N: “I don’t know about that Hannah”
H: “Yeah come on that’s what this is all about, having fun and tickling other people”
N: “Yeah but we don’t know her very well she might not want to be tickled”
Hannah stormed off and went to the bedroom, she wasn’t happy about Nadine not wanting to help her.
*** (Day 1: 6:55pm)
Linda and Claire lay on the sofa talking, Linda was asking Claire if her boyfriend sucks her toes,
C: “Yes he does and he loves it, what about your boyfriend?”
Li: “I don’t have one anymore”
Linda then stroked Claire’s black sock – Claire giggled and took he sock off,
Li: “Wow! I love the colour of that nail varnish”
C: “thanks! Its one of those flavoured thingy’s”
Linda smiled and tried to lick Claire’s big toe, at first Claire moved her foot but then she teased Linda by putting her foot back and forward again,
Claire and Linda giggled playfully and then suddenly Linda grabbed her foot,
Li: “ahh haa got you”
Next Linda smiled again and whilst still looking at Claire she began to lower her open mouth over Claire’s big toe, Claire gasped as Linda began to slowly suck her toe – and then Linda kicked off her trainers and placed her bare foot next to Claire,
Within seconds both girls were sucking on each other toes, and after a short while they stopped and smiled at each other,
“That was really funny” Claire giggled
L: “Yeah but I liked it”
C: “Me too”
*** (Day 1: 7:35pm)
Claire and Linda were now talking on the sofa,
Samantha was looking in the storage cabinet and she found some ropes and feathers,
She then took them over to Claire and Linda,
S: “Look at this stuff! Really kinky”
Li: “Hey I know let tie one person up and tickle them”
S: “Are you volunteering?”
C: “I will I don’t mind being tickled, but you gotta take it easy on me”
S: “We will don’t worry”
Claire sat down on the floor and Sam began to tie her ankles together, and Linda started to tie up her hands behind her back,
C: “This is a really bad idea letting you two do this”
Li: “We won’t do anything bad – besides the rules say we can’t tickle someone against their will if they are really getting distressed”
C: “Yeah so when I say stop you better”
S: “Don’t worry I’m sure you will like it”
Linda and Sam lay Claire on her front and began to tease her exposed sides with feathers, Claire giggled and said “Oh HAA HEE Oh god why have I let you do this?”
Sam continued to work the feathers on Claire’s upper body whilst Linda moved down to her feet,
Linda slowly began to tickle Claire’s gorgeous feet; she ran her fingers slowly across her wrinkled soles,
HAA HE HHA HA OH NO HHA HE HHAHA HHAAA
Now Linda and Sam both began teasing her feet, Sam used a feather on Claire’s right foot while Linda tickled her other foot with great pace,
HA HE HAAAAHHA EEEEEIIIIKKKKKKK HHAH HHE NOT MY FEEEEET HHAHA HHEE OH GOODDD NOT SOO FASTTTTAAAAAA HHAHAH AAAAARGHHHHH HHE HAHAHHAAA STOP THAT HHAHAHA HEHEHE
Li: “Do you give up?”
Claire giggled immensely and said “HHA HEEE NOOO HHAH HE HE IS THAT ALL YOU’VE HHAHE AAARGHHHH GOT?”
Linda and Sam looked at each other and then began to frantically torture her feet with the feathers,
HHAA HAARGHH HAHHAA HAHAA HE HAHA AHAHA OK AHHA OK OK HAHAH STOP IT HHAAH AHHAGAAHAGAHAHAHAAAAAA
S: “What the magic words?”
HHA HHE PACK IT IN HHAHA AHHA HAARGHHHH I GIVE UP HHA HE STOP IT HAHAHEHHEHEEEEEEEEE I GIVE UP
The girls stopped and un-tied Claire, she was hot and flustered but they all laughed about it and chatted about what to do next.
*** (Day 1: 9:00pm)
Nadine lay on her bed resting when Hannah came in and sat down by her, but suddenly she jumped on her and began to play fight, Nadine seemed playful but Hannah managed to get Nadine on her front, then Hannah tied her hands together behind her back, Nadine giggled as Hannah sat on her back and tickled her sides,
HA HHE HHAA H GEDOOOF MEE HAHHAA HAHA HEHEHEEEAAAAAAA
H: “Are you going to help me?”
Nadine chuckled immensely and after about 2 minutes she gave up and said,
YESS HHA HE HAHAHOOOO HAHA I WILL HHAA HA OOHH AHHAARAGGHHHH I WILL HHAA HHA

*** (Day 2: 9:05am)
Nadine was first up and she lay on the sofa with her feet up, Linda was next up and she sat down opposite Nadine talking to her,
After a few minutes Linda said, “Can I tickle your feet? They look so nice”
N: “What?…. Nooo I hate having my feet tickled”
“Oh do you” Linda said in a sarcastic voice
Suddenly she jumped up and grabbed Nadine’s Left foot, Nadine squealed as Linda stroked her bare foot with her fingers,
Li: “Koochy koooo wow! Your soo ticklish”
HHA HEEE HHAA NO HHAHA GET OFF HHAHAHAHARGGHHHHH STOP IT HHA STOP IT DON’T NOT MY HHAHA NOT MY FEET HO HAHAHAHHAAAA
Linda stopped after a short while and said sorry, but they both had a laugh about it and carried on talking.
*** (Day 2: 12:25pm)
Hannah was sat in the garden when Sam came up and sat with her, they both talked but Hannah didn’t seem very interested in what Samantha had to say,
Suddenly Sam pounced on Hannah and began to tickle her sides,
Hannah screamed out loud and demanded Sam to stop,
S: “What’s up? I was only messing about”
H: “Well don’t alright?”
S: “Oh alright then sod ya!”
Sam stormed off and left Hannah alone in the garden.
*** (Day 2: 7:55pm)
The group had been drinking the wine that was in their first weekly shopping, they all decided to play a simple cards game and the loser had to do a forfeit for 30 seconds,
Big brother had provided a box with names in it and a stop-watch,
Hannah was first to lose and Hannah picked out Claire’s name, and then Claire chose a forfeit from the box, Hannah had to have her feet tickled, the red head seemed very against the idea but she had no choice,
Hannah flipped off her trainers and placed her feet in Claire’s lap, Leanne started to watch and Claire began to tickle her feet,
HA HE HAHAHHAA HHA OH GOD NO HAHA HHEHEE OH SHIT HAHHAA HAHE HAAARGHHA EHEEIIIKKKKKKKK HAHAHA HOO HAHHEHHAHAHAHA
Claire giggled to herself as Hannah cracked up and laughed her head off,
The 30 seconds were over and Hannah was red in the face, and then the game continued,
Linda lost the next one and Hannah’s name was pulled out, the forfeit was having her toes sucked, Linda smiled and said “Oh I like this game” (everybody laughed)
Hannah grabbed Linda’s foot and the clock started – Hannah sucked furiously on her toes as Linda began to squirm, Hannah’s technique made Linda’s face turn sour,
“Oh god ‘ouch’ she biting me – oh shit how longs…left ‘ouch’ oh godd”
Leanne called for time up and Hannah wiped the dribble from her mouth,
H: “Well you seemed to like the idea so I had to try and make it unpleasant for you”
Linda smiled and the game continued for it’s last round,
The cards were played and Linda lost again “Oh not again” said the brunette,
And once again Hannah’s name was pulled out, Linda hung her head “Oh god not Hannah again!”
But this time the forfeit was to be tickled – and it also said 2 people required,
Linda pulled out another name and it was Leanne, so Linda lay on the floor as Leanne grabbed her feet and Hannah tickled her armpits and upper body,
After just 10 seconds the 2 girls were driving poor Linda wild, Leanne giggled to herself as Linda’s toes wiggled all over the place,
HA HEE HAHAHAHA HEHHEE AHAHHAHAHHEHHE EOH AHHAA HHA STOP EET NO MORRE AHAHA HHEHEH AHAHA OH GOD HHAHA EHEHE NO MORE STOP IT HAHA EHHE AHAHAHHEHHAHAHAHHO HAHA AHOOOOOOHHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH
The tickling stopped and the group finished and started to make dinner.

(End of part one)

So what do you reckon???
is this any good? by the way all tickling scenarios etc! i did randomly, i use a random number to determine who gets it etc!
I hope people like this so i can continue with more......
Cheers
:p :p :p :p :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back