• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ATTN: GEORGIANS! Atlanta Area Lunch Munch!

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
:yayzorz:

Ok.... so let's just all get together! I have been seeing more and more people in GA shout out here on the forum, and I think it is great! Couple of years ago, I thought I was all by myself.

And although we have been getting together in 2's, 3's, and 4's (maybe 5's for you lucky ones), there is no reason why we can't at least try to make this a regular thing. :D

So, we are setting a date for Saturday, September 19, 2009 for a munch. We will be meeting near the Perimeter Mall area. We're looking at late afternoon, early evening to allow anybody who hits it off enough time to extend their fun after the munching is done. (totally optional, of course, so no pressure)

If interested, PM me for the exact time and place. We'll be there regardless... Alex owes me a DATE NIGHT anyway. :p

Hope to hear from ya!
Sunny
:Kiss2:

Just An Update!

About 6 people have RSVPed, (bringing the total to 8) which is great!

If you are unsure or have any questions, feel free to contact me. I don't bite (ANYMORE!)! :roflmao:

Anyway! We're excited and can't wait to meet everyone. Don't miss out! :)

:imthedj:
SunnyHunny

So many new, cute smiles!

Great Fun!

The munch was GREAT! It was great to be able to leave my house from the weeks of studying to hang out with a great group of people :D Can't wait for the next one :d

Looking forward to the next one! Maybe we'll get some playtime in?

Absolutely wonderful! The munch was great and I can't wait to see you all again. Maybe in October? :D

It's a shame I couldn't make this - will there be a repeat in the foreseeable future?

JUST A THOUGHT ATL

Hey Everyone :wavingguy! I notice that it has been awhile since the last time we have had a munch so...I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone that is interested or free if you would like to join me and a few other ticklephiles in ATL for dinner in two weeks. I usually meet with ticklephiles in the ATL on a regular basis so I figure why be greedy and share the wealth. If you are interested just send a PM and I will give you more information. Have a great day and happy V-Day!

We had a good munch but that was SOOOO long ago. Plus I heard of some really good things going on with folks getting together. AWESOME! And I'm sad that I missed it!

Well what about we try to get together again Georgians? No definite dates or meeting places. What ideas do ya'll have? Let's share them and get together sometime in 2011! :) I'm excited about the possibilities.

Please PM me or post here. Let us know when you are available and where you would like to travel. Munch? Lunch? Brunch? Or play party? Tell us what you'd like to see.

Sunny
:Kiss2:

I think a Munch or a play party would be great. I just sent you a PM, but like I said in there, my Schedule is generally flexible, barring any kind of last minute changes. Weekends are also good for me as well.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back