• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new toy (explicit)

gentleman

"So your breaking up with me?! Well you could have atleast been a man and done it in person!!"

With that, Jacqueline shut her phone and slammed it down on the table.
BANG!
Jacqueline had just been dumped by her boyfriend, Brian. Brian had just been drafted by the Washington Redskins out of the university of Texas where he and Jacqueline had began their relationship. Jacqueline had been the best girlfriend Brian could have asked for, and it wasnt just because of her body.

Jacqueline was 5'7" about 120lbs. she had creamy white skin with blonde hair. She worked out with Brian often which did well for her leaving her with a very curvy, sexy body. She was blessed with 36DD breasts and an ass that could sell a blank disk. (for those that know the song)

Ding Dong

Jacqueline looked at the door. "Oh Great" she thought.
She opened the door to find 2 ups men lugging a huge crate up the steps and through her front door. Jacqueline had been such a great girlfriend, she had got Brian a machine that helped relieve the tension in his joints.
Brian had often come home after practice complaining about how sore his shoulders or groins were.
Jacqueline, being the great girlfriend she was, hed not turned a deaf ear, but had bought him something that could help him.

"For an extra $50 we will put it together for you Ms. Brown."
Why the heck not Jacqueline though, not habing much energy to do anything after just recieving the vreak up news.
"Go ahead" she said to the Ups man.

fast forward 20 minutes

Jacqueline stood looking at the contraption that now sat in her living room.
It almost looked like some torture device. The device Jacqueline had gotten for Brian was a table, well more of a rack, that was supposed to stretch whoever was secured to it, relieving tension in their joints. The table was long and black, and came up to about Jacqueines waist. It had cuffs at all four corners and a huge wheel at the end of the table. The chains wrapped around the wheel. There was a lever on the side of the table, one controlling the feet and hands. The more you pulled the lever, the farther the victim would be stretched.

"Well that was a waste" Jacqueline mumbeled as she crawled onto the couch. Jacqueline dialed her friend Diane and told her the break up news.

Diane, being a good friend was knocking at Jacquelines door in a flash. Jacqueline opened the door for Diane and she immedatly hugged Jac. They sat down on the couch and Jac began sobbing and Diane comforted her. Diane worked her magic and within 10 minutes had Jac feeling better. They hugged and smiled, thats when Diane said..."what is that?"

She looked at the torture device sitting in the middle of the room.
"Oh I got it for Brian" Jac replied.
"How does it work"
"You like lay in it and it stretches you out or something I dont know"
"Well you bought it you might as well try it out, come on get on there"

Diane was very adventerous and Jac listened to her friend and layed down onto the table.

side note: Jac was wearing a pink, much too tight and short tank top with no bra because she was home alone. she was wearing a jean skirt that was also much too short, and also a black g string.
Diane was wearing small jean shorts and a tight shirt. Diane had smaller breasts but a great ass. she was philipino. long dark hair.

Jac got onto the table. The table was cold against her skin, which made her get goosebumps and her nipples become erect. They were eassily visible through her skin tight tank top. Diane slid Jacs arms into the wrist restraints, she buckled the restraints extremly tight.
The restrints were so heavy and big Jac felt a little overwhelmed. Diane then walked down to the end of the table and buckled Jacs left then right ankle into the restraints.

"Hows that feel" Diane asked
"A little weird, your lucky I trust you haha"
"Ok im going to tighten it, tell me when your tight enough"

With that Diane began to pull the lever. It made a loud sound as if she were on a rollercoaster getting pulled up to the toip. Jacqueline began to stretch. Her arms were dragged farther and farther above her. Her legs were pulled flat down and spread farther and farther apart. Eventually Jac was pulled so tight her skirt had ridden up so far it displayed her black thong. her arms were so tight, Jacs huge breasts had been squeezed and pulled upwards, causing them to pop out of the top of her low cut tank top. her nipples were now visible and her tits mushed together.

"haha ok ok ok no further"
Diane let go of the lever and looked at her work. Wow Jac Brian would be back woth you in an instant if he could see what I am looking at

The girls laughed.
" haha shut up"

"Ok this is weird untie me" Jac said
" Oh hold on not so quick, we just got you all tied up"

"Diane, my tits are out of my top and my skirt isnt even on any more she laughed"

"Ohhh I dont mind."

With that, Diane climbed onto of the table by Dianes feet and crawled sexily up Jacs body. Jac got a nervous look in her eye.
"Ehh what are you doin D"
"Just messin around Diane said happily"

Diane straddled Jacs waistlookedher now exposed stomach.
"Can you move at all" Diane said half jokingly
"Does it look like it"
"You know what would be really mean Jac?"
"Umm no?"
If I tickled you, cause theres nothing you could do about it"

With that Diane sat her long nails on Jacs stomach.
Jacs nipples got even harder and goosebimps rose.

"D-Diane"

End of part 1

:rainbow:Great story to read..I look forward to part 2 as I like the use of a Rack in tickling tales!

Great start... reading your story was like a Saturday morning Cartoon commercial...great buildup and they go to commercial before the hero wins.

Good stuff, keep going!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back