• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Steakhouse - Holly's Birthday (F/F)

d_mov

Here's a second part to the story:

A few nights after Nicole was hired, her, along with fellow hostesses Amanda and Stacey, were working a busy Friday night. Things got so busy that the restaurant's novelty stocks were unoccupied much of the night. After a few unheeded warnings to find someone for them, manager Deb ordered Amanda to have a seat. Deb locked Amanda in them herself. On this particular night it took about 5 minutes before Claire, one of the servers, noticed Amanda sitting in the stocks. Her feet were still shod in a simple black loafer, but not for long.

"Hey Amanda," said Claire as she approached the stocks in the corner of the restaurant, "What's up. It looks like tonight's your night?"

"Yep" replied Amanda with a sigh. "I got stock-duty tonight."

"Well, Amanda, you might as well get this over with."

"Might as well. After all, its inevitable." Amanda stated knowing that part of doing your time in the stocks meant no shoes. Unlike Stacey, Amanda typically accepted her time in the stocks. She didn't particularly enjoy it to the point that she tried to get into the stocks but also realized it was part of the job and sometimes was actually a little fun. She tried to keep her feet in good shape as she never knew when they might be on display. The only downfall of constant grooming and lotioning is that her soft soles were very sensitive.

"I'll take your shoes for you" said Claire as she reached for Amanda's loafers. Amanda extended her toes on both feet allowing the heels of her shoes to separate from the heels of her feet. She was in effect surrendering her shoes to Claire.

"There you go" said Amanda with some apprehension. With that Claire grasped the heel of each shoe simultaneously and rendered Amanda's feet completely bare.

"I bet you hope you get out of there soon and can get these back on" said Claire as she placed Amanda's empty footwear at the base of the stocks. She reached out to both Amanda's feet and with a claw-like motion raked her feet for several seconds. Her feet, fresh out of her shoes, quickly responded with wiggling of her red painted toes. Amanda giggled slightly.

"Have fun" stated Claire as she walked away.

With that Nicole approached. She positioned herself in front of the shoeless feet of Amanda. "So Amanda," stated Nicole, "First time I have seen you in there."

"Yep," replied Amanda. "It's my turn, but can't you get me out of here?"

"Hmmmm, there is a birthday group up there. We can see if we can get the birthday girl in there, but first Deb told me I have to have a little fun. I'll be gentle though as I never know when I'll get in there again and my unprotected feet will be at your mercy."

Nicole took her french manicured nails near the wringled bare soles of the captive Amanda. She carefully studied Amanda's soles. Taking her left hand she grasped the toes of Amanda's left foot and held them. This made the arch taut and vulnerable to the exploring fingers of Nicole's long fingernails. Nicole wiggled her fingers delicately along the arch of Amanda's foot. Laughing quickly, Amanda tried to escape her torment but between the stocks and the grasp of Nicole's hand she was unable to escape. The same treatment was applied to the opposite foot.

After this, Nicole released her grasp on the toes and used both hands, one on each foot, to rake her fingernails just under the balls of Amanda's feet. Amanda went into hysterics so much that her eyes begin to tear-up. Seeing this, Nicole stopped.

Amanda composed herself as she was released from her wooden prison. Like most victims set free, she immediately went to her shoes and replaced her feet in her loafers.

Meanwhile at the entrance to the restaurant Stacey was greeting a large group of ladies. They were there to celebrate the birthday of Holly.

"So," said Stacy to the group with a smile. "Where is the birthday girl?"

Holly stepped forward. She was dressed in a lacy blouse, blue jeans, and brown wedge sandals with wide straps that buckled at the ankle.

Stacey looked down at Holly's feet and realized she had found the next occupant for the stocks. "Follow me girls." She said as she lead the group to the table nearest the stocks.

"So ladies. Here is your table." Stacey approached Holly. "How old are you today?"

"30," replied Holly with a smile.

"Well, we have a tradition here that the birthday girl gets the seat of honor in our stocks" explained Stacey.

"I don't know," replied Holly. "What's the point?"

"Well it's fun. Get in and get your picture at least," instructed Stacey.

After coaxing from her group and with some hesitation Holly was locked into the stocks and now captive to Stacey's plan. Holly quickly realized that she wasn't going to get out until someone let her out.

"I'll be back in a few," stated Stacey. "Get some pictures of her."

With that the ladies began to pose with the "birthday girl."

A few minutes later Stacey returned. "Having fun girls?"

Holly addressed Stacey. "OK, all done in here. You can let me out."

Noticing Holly's pink painted toes peaking out from her sandals she made her move. "Well wait, something isn't right. It doesn't look official."

"What do you mean?" said Holly puzzled.

"Well," replied Stacey, "I think you would look better in bare feet. It takes a better picture."

Holly did not agree. She was not going to just surrender like the previous captive in the stocks, Amanda. "Well, I think I would rather just leave my shoes on."

Steph from the group spoke up, "Now Holly have a little fun. Plus do you really think you have a choice? I mean you are not getting out of there until someone unlocks you."

"Come on I want to leave my shoes on" whined Holly.

Steph addressing Stacey encouraged her to bare her friend's feet. Stacey approached the buckle on Holly's right ankle. Holly begin to rotate her foot at the ankle trying to avoid unbuckling of her sandal. This made a moving target for Stacey.

"Here come help me hold her foot still." Stacey said to Steph. With that Steph grabbed the heel of Holly's right sandal. This prevented Holly from moving her foot away from Stacey's long fingernails.

Stacey teased Holly. "Why do you have to make it difficult. You should be punished for that." Stacey unbuckled the ankle strap on the right shoe and then repeated the process with Steph's help for the left sandal.

"What do you think ladies? Should the birthday girl lose her shoes for awhile?" Stacey addressed a group in agreement. With that, Stacey grabbed the heel off the right sandal first and pulled. Holly fought to keep her footwear on her foot by scrunching her toes.

"Give me your shoe!" ordered Stacey as she took her other hand on the back of the shoe's heel and lifted as she pulled. This along with the undone buckle allowed Holly's foot to finally be bared. The procedure was repeated to the left foot. Holly instinctively wiggled her toes upon removal of her shoes as if to explore the space around her feet perhaps being lucky enough to find something to cover them. She was now barefoot and there was no way to cover her feet. She was especially bothered buy having her soles bare for everyone to see rather she wanted them to or not.

"Take all the pictures you want ladies." Stacey instructed. "You know what is fun too. Make her smile for the pictures. She looks so sad." Stacey ran her fingernails along Holly's arches. Holly let out a giggle. "See just tickle her tootsies!"

Stacey let the group alone. The ladies in the group had a blast at Holly's expense. They posed for pictures. Holly was seated in the stocks and a girl would station herself at each foot facing the camera raking the defenseless soles of the birthday girl.

"Pleassssseeeeee!" begged Holly. "Haaaaaaa, stop. You're tickling my bare feet. Oh my ....gosh. Pleasseeee. Haaaaaaaaaa, haaaaaaa." Holly was very ticklish and her friends were taking pictures to document it all. Holly was so embarrassed to be losing her composure in public but, at the time of her tickle torture, was more concerned to just make it stop.

Holly got a break after several minutes of tickling. "Please don't touch my feet any more. They are so ticklish. This birthday sucks. I am begging you to just let me out."

Her friends, having some sympathy for their friend looked at her and how her make-up was running and decided she had suffered enough. Two of her friends bent down and grabbed a shoe replacing them on their owner's feet. Upon being shod again Holly realized she never knew an open toe sandal could protect so may parts of a vulnerable foot. Just then Deb walked up introducing herself as the manager and viewed the situation. Deb instructed the group to have a seat and order.

Holly composing herself had a seat at the table. She spoke to Deb. "So can I make a request?"

Deb replied "Sure."

"How much do I have to pay to get that hostess over there locked into those stocks?" asked Holly.

"Well", replied Deb. "Since it's your birthday, I'll have her sit in them for free. It's our gift to you."

A few minutes later, much to Stacey's displeasure she approached the stocks. The group quickly locked her in. There was no hesitation in Holly as she approached the trapped feet of her previous captive. She made quick work of removing Stacey's flats. Stacey had been on her feet much of the evening and though her feet were slightly moist with sweat, Holly didn't care. In fact, her feet were just more sensitive to the revenge she was getting. After several minutes of tickling, Holly agreed to stop under one condition. Her captive needed to sing "Happy Birthday" to her while locked in the stocks. Stacey struggled through the song embarrassed as hell. After all, it's hard to sing when someone is tickling your bare unprotected soles.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back