• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well Howdy Everyone!

duder13

Howdy all of my fellow members, the name's Tai, i'm 19 years old and i love tickling of course lol. I found this site a couple years back but never really joined. It's good to find people who are into the same stuff that i am....well, other than anime and stuff like that, that's pretty easy to talk to someone about. At the moment i'm still livin in Wisconsin and am also single (dangit!!!) but yeah, if any of you guys would like to become friends, i'd be more than happy to ablidge. And if any of you beautiful gals out there are lookin for anything more, just email me....yeah, i ain't too hopeful on that last part so i ain't gonna expect....anything lol.

Nice ta be here.

-Tai

Thanks for the welcomes you three ^_^ And may i say Purrbast, you are probly the most beautiful girl i've ever seen.

Welcome to the TMF, duder13, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back