View Full Version : i have the clip but i dont know what website its called

08-31-2009, 12:45 AM
it basically a foot doctor looking at feet and does some procedures like move your foot this way and sensitivity test. it similar to theback40foot.com but its males only. does anyone know the name of the website? i really appreiciate it