• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Before Eight (FF/F) Feet Tickled!

RevolutionOfTK

TMF Poster
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fozr_HL1_Y0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fozr_HL1_Y0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jKQ38wu8b1c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jKQ38wu8b1c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BEFORE EIGHT

"Good morning…" Julia said, as she walked into the living room and wiped the sleep from her eyes. The girl's eyes were partially open as she stared at the two girls who were sitting on the long couch. Julia was wearing a long, housecoat that fell to her bare knees. She wore a long sleeved, pink shirt and matching pants. Her feet were bare.
"Good morning." Said Samantha, who was already fully dressed for the day. She wore a white, short-sleeved shirt, blue jeans and white socks on her feet. The girl's arms were crossed in front of her chest. She sounded upset.
"Yeah. Morning. Or should I say afternoon?" Said Cindy, who was sitting next to Samantha. The girl looked and sounded as upset as Samantha did. "It's almost one in the afternoon you know." She continued.
Julia blinked several times. She stared at her two best friends for several seconds before turning to the clock. It was twelve fifty-three. "Oh… wow…" Julia breathed. "What's for lunch?" She asked.
"Don't give us that!" Samantha cried, jumping to her feet. "How can you sleep so long?" The girl asked.
Julia yawned loudly. "I don't know…" She said, looking at Samantha through partially closed eyes. "I just get so comfy under my covers. I just don't want to get up, you know?"
"Yeah I understand." Cindy said, smiling and blushing a little. "Sometimes I…" She began, but stopped when she saw Samantha cast her a dark look. "I mean… I don't understand at all!"
Samantha sighed deeply. She knew Cindy meant well. "Look." Samantha said, walking up to Julia and draping her arm across the girl's small, rounded shoulders. "We just want to spend as much time with you as we can. We can't drive up here every week you know."
Julia nodded. She was now fully awake and feeling bad. Samantha was right. She and Cindy lived several states away and couldn't afford to come see her every week. Sometimes months passed before they could see each other.
"I'm sorry." Julia said, lowering her head. "I promise I won't sleep so long from now on."
"Cool." Cindy said, jumping to her feet. She was about to throw her arms around Julia, but Samantha stopped her.
"Wait a second." Samantha said. "She doesn’t get a hug until she pays the penalty."
"Penalty?" Julia repeated, her eyes widened with wonder.
"Yeah… You have to make us breakfast." Samantha said, crossing her arms in front of her chest and nodding.
"But it's almost noon. I want to eat lunch." Julia said.
Samantha giggled. "Since when does the punished choose their punishment? Now get cracking! I want toast and eggs." The girl said, clapping her hands together. Julia sighed deeply and headed for the kitchen.
"I want the same thing. Only one egg." Cindy said, patting her tummy. "I need to lose some weight."
"Typical Cindy thing to say." Julia said, then giggled.
"It's true!" Cindy cried. "I gained a pound last week." The girl said, sadly.
Samantha ignored Cindy and said, "Julia. I suggest you learn from this. Tomorrow if you don't wake up before eight. Were really going to punish you." The girl said, with an evil smile.
"Huh? Um… Ok…" Julia said, though she wasn't paying attention. The girl was too busy making breakfast.
Throughout the day Julia, Cindy and Samantha spent time together. They went to a movie, they ate out and then came home and talked. Around ten they started to get tired. "Oh man…" Samantha yawned, stretching her hands high over her head. "I'm so tired."
"Me too." Julia said, rubbing her tired eyes.
"I'm going to bed." Cindy said, getting to her feet. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight." Julia and Samantha said, at the same time.
When Cindy vanished into her room Samantha and Julia got to their feet. "I'm going to bed too." Samantha said. She stared hard at Julia. "Are you going to get up early tomorrow?" The girl asked.
"Huh? Yeah." Julia said, nodding slowly. "Goodnight."
"Night." Samantha said, watching as Julia also vanished into her room. Samantha sighed deeply. She knew her friend wasn't going to get up at eight. Samantha headed into her room and closed the door behind her. Reaching under her bed the girl removed a duffle-bag. Unzipping the bag the girl removed a long piece of rope and a few spools of fishing wire. "Sorry Julia…" Samantha said, with a giggle.
The next morning Samantha and Cindy woke up and headed into the kitchen. "She's not up." Cindy said, half expecting her best friend to be awake. "I have to make the coffee I see."
"Wait." Samantha said, touching Cindy's shoulder. "Why don't we get Julia to make it for us?" She asked.
Cindy looked at her friend over her shoulder. "She's asleep though." The girl said.
"I know. And I also said if she didn't wake up at eight we would punish her." Samantha said.
"Oh!" Cindy said, with a smile. "How are we going to punish her?" The girl then asked.
Samantha tapped her lower lip thoughtfully even though she already had a good idea. "I don't know…" She lied.
"Oh! I know!" Cindy said, rubbing her hands together diabolically. "Let's tickle her!"
Samantha's lower jaw dropped. She wasn't expecting her best friend to suggest that. "Ok! Sounds like fun! Hold on." The girl said, turning on her heels. The girl vanished into her room and returned second later carrying the rope and fishing wire.
"Were really going to tickle her, huh?" Cindy asked, looking at the items in Samantha's hands.
"Yeah. She'll learn not to oversleep and ignore her friends." Samantha said, her evil smile returned.
Samantha and Cindy crept into Julia's room. They saw the sleeping form of the girl beneath her covers. She was sleeping on her back. "Aww…" Cindy cooed. "She's cute when she's sleeping."
"Don't let her cuteness distract you from our mission." Samantha said.
"Right." Cindy nodded.
"Now. Pull down the covers and tie her arms behind her back. She's a sound sleeper so she won't wake up." Samantha said, handing the rope over to Cindy.
"Ok." Cindy said, taking the rope and heading over to Julia. The girl carefully pulled down Julia's covers. Besides a cute sound and a deep breath the girl didn't wake. Cindy took the girl's arms and quickly bound them behind her back. She was surprised the girl didn't wake up. "Alright." Cindy said, giving her friend the thumbs up sign.
Samantha nodded and headed towards Julia's feet. Grabbing the girl gently by the ankles she pulled her towards the footboards. Next she took the slack of the rope and tied her feet to the footboards. Samantha knew Julia's feet were incredibly ticklish. And they were their target.
After Julia's feet were bound Samantha dropped to her knees and began tying back Julia's toes.
"Hey…" Julia said, sleepily. "That tickles Samantha."
Samantha stopped what she was doing. "Is she awake?" The girl mouthed to Cindy. Cindy peered into Julia's sleeping face and then shook her head.
"No." She mouthed back.
"Oh… Weird." Samantha thought. Shaking her head she began working the wire between each of Julia's toes.
Julia smiled and giggled again. Her cute toes wiggled slightly as each piece of wire was wriggled between them. "Samantha… Stop… You aren't supposed to lick my toes like that!" She giggled.
Samantha blushed hard. "What kind of dreams does she have about me?" She wondered, to herself.
"Well if you insist. Go ahead." Julia said. "But Cindy's going to get jealous."
Cindy blushed heavily. "I am jealous now." She thought.
Samantha finally finished binding each of Julia's toes with the wire to the footboard. The girl was completely helpless.
"Wake her." Samantha mouthed.
Cindy nodded. "Hey Julia! I'm going to lick your toes now."
Julia slowly opened her eyes and blinked several times. "Huh?" She said, in a sleepy voice.
"I said I'm going to lick your toes now. And Samantha's going to help." Said Cindy, with a giggle.
Julia blinked several times. "What are you talking about." The girl said, she was still half-asleep, but when she tried to stand she fully awoke. "What the!?" The girl cried. Julia looked over her shoulder and saw she was tied up. "What's happening!?" She cried, louder then before.
"Were punishing you." Said Samantha.
"What for? I got up!" Julia cried.
"That's true." Cindy said. "What time is it though?" The girl then asked.
Julia looked at her nightstand. It was seven minutes passed eight. "Oh come on!" Julia declared. "Seven minutes? Who cares! I'm up!"
"We had to wake you." Cindy said, poking Julia's back with her index finger. "Remember?"
"I would have woken up by myself!" Julia cried, struggling with her binds. "Untie me!"
"Nope." Cindy said, grasping the covers and pulling them over Julia's head. Now the only thing that could be seen of Julia's was her bare feet.
"Please untie me! Let me go!" Julia cried frantically, but Samantha and Cindy ignored their best friends pleas.
Cindy took her place next to Samantha. "Let's do it." Samantha said, reaching forwards she began tickling Julia's feet. The instant Julia felt Samantha's nails glide across her bare soles she burst into ticklish laughter. Samantha giggled. "I forgot how ticklish you were."
Cindy began teasing Julia's toes. She tickled the tips, raked her fingers across the lengths of Samantha's toes, and then dug her fingers between each one.
Julia's laughter grew louder as her best friends continued to tickle and tease her helpless feet. "STOP IT!" The girl cried, through her ticklish laughter. Julia struggled beneath her warm covers. She tried to wriggle her hands free, but it was impossible. She had been tied too tightly.
"NO MORE!" She cried, but still her pleas fell on deaf ears.
Samantha raked her nails up and down Julia's bare feet. She then attacked the arches.
Julia kicked her feet hard, but the rope and fishing wire kept her feet perfectly still. The girl screamed loudly, but it didn't stop the tickling. She tried to speak again, but she was laughing too hard.
"Let's tickle like this." Cindy instructed. She touched Julia's heels with her right hand and slowly raked them up and down Julia's left sole. Julia roared with ticklish laughter.
"Well our critic seems to like it." Samantha said, as she began tickling Julia's right foot the same way.
The girls tickled Julia's foot that way for several minutes. "This is getting fun." Cindy said, after a few moments of saying nothing.
"I agree." Samantha said, with a nod. Suddenly an idea came to the girl. "Hold on." She said, getting to her feet. Samantha headed to the bedroom door, but stopped and turned to Cindy. "Keep tickling." She ordered, when she noticed Cindy had stopped tickling.
"Right." Cindy said, turning back to Julia's feet and tickling both of the girl's soles at the same time.
"NO!" Julia roared.
Samantha giggled before vanishing out of the bedroom.
"CINDY! STOP!" Julia cried, through her ticklish laughter. The tiny reprieve she had received gave her enough strength to utter a few words.
"Sorry Julia. This is punishment." Cindy said, not letting up on her tickling.
Samantha returned carrying two brushes in her hands. "Here." She said, handing one of the brushes over to Cindy.
"Were spanking her now?" Cindy asked, staring down at the brush.
"No! Tickle her with it." Samantha said, going to her knees in front of Julia's feet. There she began raking the comb up and down Julia's tender soles. The reaction she got out of Julia was beautiful. The girl screamed at first and then a fresh stream of giggles erupted from her.
"Oh I see!" Cindy said, as she too began raking the comb over the bare soles.
"PLEASE NO MORE!" Julia cried.
Cindy and Samantha continued to tickle until Julia's laughter turned into sobs. A few moments after that they stopped. "Ok." Said Samantha getting to her feet. "You get a break."
"Yeah. A tiny one." Said Cindy, pointing a stern finger at her friend. "So tiny it's almost over."
"What… What do you mean?" Julia asked, from beneath the covers.
"You're being punished." Samantha said. "It's far from over."
"Come on guys…" Julia said, in a weak voice. "I've had enough. Let me go."
"We will." Said Samantha, giving Julia's feet a small pat. "In a few hours."
"Come on. I'll make breakfast for you guys. How's that for a punishment?" The girl asked. At first Cindy and Samantha said nothing. The girl was certain she had convinced her friends to let her go, but quickly changed her mind.
Samantha slowly began tickling Julia's feet again. "Since when does the punished choose their punishment?" She asked.

THE END

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back